her

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: her
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:23 pm:

Im wishing you were here.

Its been so long since we've spoke.

I wish you were just here. Its so simple.

Its been so long since i've driven your high cheekbones and cycled your nurturing thighs.

I just wish you were here. Here!

Im not about to pretend this is grand or something of great significance. Just a party for two, our table is ready, I just want you here. Next to me.

Your breath stains my collar bone and your elbow tickles my spleen. Everything is alright, now that you're here.

No more pressing myself against you in your sleep. My wanton, semi-conscious lust will just have to wait.

Im your benign.

Im your familiar, just like you said.

Your skin grows from my breath, like mine growns from your kicks to the shin.

I just want you here.

I can't begin to press my existance to you any harder.

Sometimes I wonder if I couldn't just pass through you like a gelatinous entity..haunting old churches & houses.

If you were here id kiss your warm cheekbones and start the car.

I just want you here...when you dart your nose in and around my neck and ear.

It seems we are often seeking to get inside the other, like a transparency on the overhead.

You know.

Im cupping your chin, sending morse code from your behind, to your brain.

I just want you here, receiving messages. Im your antennea...sounding so silly

Sometimes I think of you, as a child, rather, im the child, looking at an aging photograph, of you. I wonder how time would present you. I suspect age and vintage are good to you. Sunshine dresses and whites sheets on the clothes line. Dust bowl honey, c'mere and lets break the law. Jallopy's in the yard and scruffy dogs running circles with porkchop smiles. Being poor has been good to you. The white sheets couldnt be whiter, and your warmed, red love couldnt be richer. Im breaking the bank! No sign of depression here. I long to be humble with you. Humbleness with you seems like riches to the world. If they only knew, and maybe they do. But I'll never let on.

Dust bowl honey.

I have dreams of nuclear destruction, and wandering eyes.

My dreams taunt and terrify me unto no end. But when Im awake, next you, in a dustbowl bed, pressing my existance into your depression, Im richer than can be. No holocaust about it.

I just want to be next to you...you...you and you!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact