Chatrooms and age

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Chatrooms and age
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Javier Saviola on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 08:54 pm:

Do you enjoy being asked the question "a/s/l?" in chatrooms?

When you've given your age, are you often rejected because of your age, especially by under-16's?

If so, how do you feel about it? Does it make you feel like you've been wrongly accused of being an online pervert?

By semillama on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 11:18 pm:

Who gives a flying fuck about the opinions of
    people under 16?

Do you feel like an idiot for feeling rejected by
    people born in the late 80s?

By The Watcher on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 01:50 am:

Actually I think he feels like an idiot because all ages reject him.;-)

By Jennifer on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 06:36 am:

i fink it unfair that under 16's cant go on chat line. we should be treated the same as over sixteens

By Nate on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 11:15 am:

i fink it unfair you so fuck stupid under 16's cant.

By Dodi on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

This actually made me laugh today...Thanks Nate!!

By M.I.T. Artificial Intelligence Lab on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:51 pm:

"Nate" is actually the "beta" version of an AI program designed to provoke humorous responses.

I guess it's working.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

Besides, she could always lie about her age.

By Dani on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 09:14 am:

hiya! all i wanna do is like go ona website were i dnt have to be 16 y cant there be a specially desighned chat rooms for under 16s?

By wisper on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 11:58 am:

there are chatrooms for people under 16.
    You just have to learn to spell first.

By V on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 10:51 pm:

...wow,its troll time tonight.

By XXxchickxXx on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 12:50 pm:

hiya im 13 and im looking for a cahtroom 2 just chat 2 people please please tell me some !!! lvz ya xXx

By wisper on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 08:59 pm:

well, this one is pretty good.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 10:27 am:

Be careful of those cahtrooms. Sometimes master librairians go there, and they have red pens, to check your spelling.

By TBone on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 10:34 am:

And they use permanent ink.

By Joe on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 09:30 am:

The reason they restrict chatrooms to peeps under sixteen is because you talk utter crap
    ok you want an example:

whats your all time fave computer game
    when you grow up you'll realise the world cant take any more of your toys now fuck off and leave us alone

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact