for the libbies.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: for the libbies.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate jose santiago on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:14 pm:

why is affirmative action OK but racial profiling isn't?

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:51 pm:

Why is it ok for a black college basketball coach from Arkansas to say "If you want to try out for my team, and your not black, you might as well forget it"?????

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:55 pm:

who said that was ok cockmaster?

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:07 pm:

I just noticed on ESPN he was fired....
    I was eating lunch the other day with a bunch of guys from the base, and ESPN was on in the back ground, and according to that report, "School Officials are planning on having a discusion with him about the comments".

If it had been a white man saying only whites need apply, he would have been fired immediately,
    no discussions would be necessary. Look at that baseball player from last year for your example.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:14 pm:

baseball player, baseball player? you mean that redneck that used to play for the Braves who made those comments to Sports Illustrated, John Rocker?

is that who you are talking about?

thats no example. he made those statements to a reporter and last I checked its complelely legal to be a bigoted asshole to the press, there's no crime or double standard in that.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact