Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Conspiracy Theorists Unite!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 10:09 am:

By spunky on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 10:33 am:

Upon further review of website, I retrack entire thread. What a bunch of crack pots!

By Pug on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:16 am:

Osama bin Laden's real name is Harry Weintraub. The CIA discovered him doing Dinner Theater in Toledo. He does great ethnics.

By Crackpot Pug on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:40 am:

By spunky on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 01:58 pm:

Pugsy, where did you find this shit????

By J on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

More paranoia for me.What have you all been up to? Crimson and the Captain have been silent for awhile,I did see Pilate posted something recent.They have already came up with the big bro chips,useing 9/11 as a case in point,for the purpose of identification.

By Antigone on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 02:44 pm:

How's this?

All Bush, All the Time.

You can't read it unless you've got Salon premium, but here's some of it:

" According to an electronic search of the Nexis database, since his inauguration 15 months ago CNN has cut into regular programming approximately 150 times to feature Bush speaking live. In comparison, during President Clinton's final 15 months in office, CNN carried just 18 live remarks, or 132 fewer than Bush.

Even if Clinton's last two full years in office are included (since 2000 was an election year and he remained in the background politically), CNN aired just 50 live speeches, compared to Bush's 150. (Fox News and MSNBC tend to carry live Bush events as often as CNN. But for the purposes of this article, CNN's programming logs are the easiest to track via Nexis.)

What's most telling is that in the eight months of the Bush presidency before the attacks of Sept. 11, CNN had already broadcast 65 Bush addresses live. And unlike the live Clinton coverage, which almost always surrounded official duties (i.e. announcing revised budget projections, dedicating national monuments, delivering a Memorial Day address), CNN has tended to feature Bush addressing partisan crowds, giving him an extraordinary platform to simply push his domestic agenda."

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 02:54 pm:

thats meaningless. at least based on what you have posted.

Bush got into office under extremely extraordinary circumstances, putting his first year under a microscope. Moreover, Clinton's last two years could be considered lame duck years.

its also war time and the nit-witted majority are rallying around Bush's flagpole.

What may or may not be an interesting point, Bush's team announces only 1-2 hours before he does a press conference...it has been speculated that this is done strategically to call as little attention as possible to the conference and with hopes to catch some of his detractors in the press by surprise and at lunch even.

I would think that the generally liberal press was making an attempt to catch him saying something stupid, as he has been known to do, rather than catering to his agenda.

By Pug on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 09:24 am:

Crimson's written a couple of scripts for short films and we're about to embark on some massive shooting schedules....not sure how any of this is going to go. A mutual friend was originally going to be the cinematographer has kinda gotten incommunicado on us and so I and another friend may end up doing the lion's share of the shooting.
    I dunno. No telling what'll happen here....

By patrick on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 11:58 am:

you guys shooting digital?

By Pug on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 08:36 pm:

Not sure, yet. We have a Hi-8.....one of the other cinematographers has a digital-8. Ultimately I'm not sure where the chips are going to fall and I'm not sure who will wind up editing this whole shebang.....at the station, I'm one of the two-odd luddites who hasn't made the move to the non-linear editing systems.....mostly I use the total '70's dinosaur of a system that they want to phase out....the non-linear systems are pretty intriguing, but there are things we can do with the old systems that are so much imbedded in our total look and feel....the new systems don't cut it. There's a lot of fucked up shit going down----they're wanting to phase out VHS. That makes zero sense to me....I'm a working class guy-----I own a VCR. Most of my friends simply own VCRs. DVD players are a luxury. And so they're showing me all this shit where you have to digitize into the system with these mini-DV cams, half of which don't work (they had a topnotch SVHS cam, but replaced it with Mini-dv cams that don't work and run on super-expensive tapes that only run 63 minutes) and then there's the quandary, "the new systems are so User Friendly----but you can't use them this week because there are already 6 or 7 storyboards on the system and there's no room for you."
    Anyhoo, needless to say---all that shit daunts me for a number of reasons.

By patrick on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 11:30 am:

i've observing the editing of a film i worked on last year. it was shot digital, its being edited with Final Cut Pro and a new imac tower which come with dvd burner. its a great system. the cameras they shot with were rented, so he had to buy a cheap cam to load all the hours and hours of film to the 'puter. he got a monitor, firewired it all and so far so good.

sam is lucky though, a friend of ours is a big ass top-notch film and commercial editor who is acting as a consultant.

good luck.

By dave. on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 12:36 pm:

By patrick on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 01:31 pm:

hmm

By J on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 01:51 am:

You ever feel like the "game" was rigged from the very beginning and you were destined to lose?

By spunky on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 01:50 pm:

You ever feel like you are reading from a biased website?

You want the real truth, you cannot get it from a biased source. i want to be entertained, i will listen to rush. i want the truth, i will watch cspan

By heather on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 02:03 pm:

the truth?

everything is biased spunkfriend
    and everything has bits of truth

if you want the truth [the truth according to you] go see it yourself

By patrick on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 06:09 pm:

the site is biased but the reporter isnt....he's RIGHT THERE. Heather is right. There is truth in everything, learning to cherry pick is ideal.

Of course we really know nothing at all, so its all guess work.

Reading this interview, he provided some first hand accounts of stuff we all suspected all along.

Its obvious al Qaida isnt what our politicans trump it up to be, that we have killed more than THEY will ever admit. Cspan is good when you want to hear first hand what our gov't officials are saying, but they are still our gov't officials talking. They are still lying on CSPAN.

By spunky on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 08:02 pm:

Of course they are lying on CSPAN.
    But at least there I can watch it for myself.
    All truths are in the eye of the creator and beholder.
    And yes, that guy does seem more creditable then most, but Salon is not exactly unbiased

By semillama on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 01:36 pm:

Did you know that starting three months
    before Sept. 11, the Air Force started training
    exercises that involved targeting cave
    complexes with bunkers associated with the
    caves? My buddy worked on the archaeology
    team that gave caves either a thumbs-up or
    thumbs down for use. He also worked near
    Area 51.

By Christopher on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

Well, it could easily be assumed that ol' W was planning on finishing his daddy's business in Iraq. Everyone knew that that was going to happen.

As far as Area 51 is concerned, they thought they could keep the lid on the aliens, but it didn't work out that way. I've been in contact with them for over a decade, and finally convinced them that if they used a little K-Y for the anal probe I wouldn't put up such a fuss when they come to get me.

By spunky on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 02:26 pm:

I was not aware of any training in caves.
    However, I do know for a fact that Whiteman was in the middle of a very extensive and expensive annual NORI (Nuclear Operations Readiness Inspection)Excercise that began on the 8th of September, with the inspection team from Colorado there. I have seen them cancel these inspections at the last moment before, with no explenation. The fact that they did not cancel these inspections leaves doubt in my mind that they had any knowledge of NY or DC. Of course, like any Government Organization, or ANY large orginization for that matter, the left hand has no fucking clue what the right hand is doing. But we were escelated from Force Protection Normal to Force Protection Bravo on the 9th for all domestic bases, and all international bases were in FPCon Charlie two weeks before that.
    Normal- No threats exist
    Alpha-Implied Threat Exists
    Bravo-Increased Threat Exists
    Charlie-Attack is Innement or has taken place.
    Delta-Attack is underway.

We shot from Bravo to Charlie to Delta in about 2 hours time. I will never forget when we went to Delta. The security officer in my building was hollering down the hall "We were just ordered to Delta!" then I heard him remark "And just how the hell do you return from delta?" I was on the phone with Eri, and had to hang up immediately. Since I was a civilian, I was confined to my office only, all movement on the base was restricted to "Mission Critical Only". I remember being told that if I was observed just standing outside smoking by a SP Troop that did not recognize me, I could get shot. Finally, at about what, 1130 cst, I was told "Either go home right now, or stay".....
    Well I left.

By eri on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 04:55 pm:

I spent that day, wondering when on earth I would see my husband again. I saw the second plane hit live on the news, and stood there in shock crying, because I knew something would happen with him. I just knew he would be on lock down, but I didn't know for how long. When he had to hang up, I knew the whole situation was fucked and who knew when I would see him again. Then we discovered that 3 of his coworkers died in the Pentagon.

By wisper on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 05:18 pm:

seriously trace, what do you think of that....that
    they went to alert on the 9th? you told us that
    before, and i've gotta say, it still fucks with me
    now and then.
    Has that ever happened before? Is that
    normal? Do they ever tell you anything?

By patrick on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 05:29 pm:

god, i hope not.

By semillama on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 06:00 pm:

Military posts go to Threatcon Bravo all the
    time. I saw it at least four times when I worked
    at Fort McCoy.

When my friend was on the cave clearing
    crew, his group were the ONLY civilians
    allowed on the base right after 9/11, and they
    had a high
    security clearance as well, because what they
    were doing was now "vitally important to
    national security."

By eri on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 06:52 pm:

Right after 9/11 a friend of mine from school was called for an interview to be a U2 pilot (the spy plane, one step below the space shuttle). I haven't heard from him since December.

By Pug on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 03:50 am:

Truth is Dead.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 01:28 pm:

And, people think I'm paranoid.

By spunky on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 01:52 pm:

"seriously trace, what do you think of that....that
    they went to alert on the 9th? you told us that
    before, and i've gotta say, it still fucks with me
    now and then.
    Has that ever happened before? Is that
    normal? Do they ever tell you anything? "

usually, it was an exercise, and they would tell us about it. When it is Real World, they brief about as much as they can. Usually it had to do with threats to our over seas installations.
    That was what we were told on the 9th.

Bothers the hell out of me as well

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact