Oooooopppps

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Oooooopppps
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

aww for fucksake

as if they didn't have enough to bitch aboot. logging industry, commericalism, exchange rate... now we gotta drop a 500lb-er on their troops. Payback for the Olympic hockey match?

By J on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 01:32 pm:

It is a shame,the first Canadians in military to be killed since the Korean war,and to be killed in "friendly" fire,devestateing.

By patrick on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 01:44 pm:

yeahs its too bad, makes us look like chumps.
    im pretty sure the incident rate of friendly fire is way down, say compared to Vietnam, but they were also loosing doezens of troops a day to enemy fire. since we arent loosing troops to friendly fire, it polarizes these accidents.

By wisper on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 10:59 pm:

yeah, that one thing sure makes your guys
    look like chumps.
    Drat, a perfect record, tarnished forever! How
    will America ever earn back the trust of the
    world after this, their first ever questionable
    military action. Oh, it is a grey day indeed.

By Nate on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 11:44 pm:

if that's all you expect from the mercins then why are you all crying into your moosehead?

we kill way more of our own in friendly fire. we killed more of our own in the gulf war than the iraqis did.

supposedly.

teach you guys to join in our racist wars.

By drpy on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 01:35 am:

didn't one of our air force boys fly into a trolley-sized ski-lift while on training in italy?

didn't our navy sink a boat full of japanese students?

you don't have to join a war. wherever you are, we'll get ya.

By patrick on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 11:35 am:

who said anything aboot tarnishing an otherwise perfect record wisper? don't be a putz.

it was a marine pilot in a harrier i believe droop. he was hot-dogging and clipped a wire that caused a ski lift to plummet.

cynical bastards. i was trying to be sincere.

fuckos.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact