Fish in a barrel

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Fish in a barrel
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 11:25 am:

By Nate on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 11:47 am:

you best shut your face patty.

the dubment has now shown that it can take an american citizen and hold him in a military brig, indefinitely, without filing charges or allowing contact with a lawyer.

any one of us could disappear at any time.

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

Hopefully

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:15 pm:

they way my innards are rumbling right now i wish someone would take me away. particularly to a private bathroom.

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:17 pm:

I am going to try to phrase this in a way that will not comprise any secrets.

I was driving to work about two weeks ago when I noticed this RV with USAF plates. The windows on the RV were all 2-way mirrors and tons of antenae on top. This looked like your typical family vacation truckster, save for the array and two-way mirrors. Now, I saw it's final destination and that I cannot say, but I am sure it is not hard to figure out.

It has occurred to me that osama probably has counterparts all over the world, and just because we kill him or any of his much bally-hooed henchmen, does not mean the world is a safer place.
    Just look at that guy they found in Chicago the other day.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:32 pm:

this temp motherfucker in the desk behind me is sucking down some kind of fruit. no. really. sucking and slurping. i want to shove his fucking head through the the window.

your post tells us absolutely nothing spunky. thank god.

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:41 pm:

Patty Patty Patty.
    That RV could be outside your house, listening to your every word.

Instead of Urban Assult Vehicle (Stripes), it is an USV......

Damn do I have to point out everything to you.
    And that temp behind you has the right to slurp fruit cups wherever he feels like it.
    Or are you in the non-slurping section?

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:43 pm:

Do you take pleasure in being such a shit head?

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:23 pm:

"Damn do I have to point out everything to you."

so lemme get this straight? you actually think that this is news to anyone around here? you actually think you revealed something to us?

Do you think because of where you work you are the only one to figure out such things when you see an RV with USAF plates and a shit load of antenna and blackout windows who or what it is? Muchless when its heading to the place where you work which we all know is a government owned piece of land where things that fly take off and land *cough*? (Hows my gu'bmnt double speak...good?)

JesusMaryJoesph spunk you're fucking brilliant!!!! THANK GOD we have you working in and around our national security.

"That RV could be outside your house, listening to your every word."

Um...im pretty sure that it doesnt take such an outfit like that to listen to everyword i say.
    In fact spunky an 8 year old could determine that such a vehicle was a high profile gov't agency. Christ man. Don't you think THEY know they are in a high profile van? You think they would actually use such a vehicle for covert operations? If they were outside my house in that thing you can be damned sure everyone in the neighborhood is going to be standing around looking in. Covert my ass. God damn spunk are you that retarded? Of course not so stop acting like it.

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:33 pm:

ok

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

I never said anything about covert.
    I never said anything about my positon telling me anything you could not observe just by seeing on the street, so therefore, it is a forgone conclusion that I anticipated anyone's ability to identify what the hell it was. The reason I said what I said was to cover my ass at work, you stupid shit.

Don't worry, no one is interested in tapping into your conversations, you're just a punk ass kid, who thinks he is so fucking brilliant that it is his right to be a total dick to anyone he chooses.

Truth be told, you don't know shit.

By dougie the cocksmoker on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:58 pm:

Now that's what I call cocksmokin'!

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

"punk ass kid" how old are you spunk? I bet we're pretty close in age. I think this is funny. By the same token Im a "punk ass kid" to you, id consider you a "boring square, pot-bellied arm-chair colonel", if you wish to trade such barbs.

"The reason I said what I said was to cover my ass at work you stupid shit"

um spunk... You keep telling us the obvious. son, you gotta give us more credit than this.

Doesnt everyone have a right to be a dick to anyone he chooses? Last i checked its not illegal to be a dick, but really spunk im just being a smartass with you because you're like a baseball sitting there on the tee sometimes.

"Truth be told, you don't know shit."

Truth be told, neither do you, which is why you work where you work.

"I am going to try to phrase this in a way that will not comprise any secrets."

i actually laughed when i first read this from your first post spunk. My god! YOU? revealing secrets? HA!

come on man, come back to earth.

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 02:26 pm:

Well, you caught me there, everyone has the right to be whatever they choose to whomever they choose.
    "i actually laughed when i first read this from your first post spunk. My god! YOU? revealing secrets? HA!" Qualify that statement, please. That is an example of an un-

""punk ass kid" how old are you spunk? I bet we're pretty close in age." I doubt it. But maybe the difference in our ways of thinking is just upbringing or climate we grew up in.
    I was taught responsibility is the price of freedom, and that laws are for the stupid who cannot figure out the difference between right and wrong. Or the selfish who do not care.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 02:48 pm:

thats a really simplistic, localized view of why laws exist but whatever works for you.

Im 27 spunk, how old are you? 30? 32? Considering my wife and nearly 90% of my friends are older than me by 3-15 years i consider someone within 5 years of me a contemporary.

Qualify the statement? Wait, and you're calling ME 'stupid shit".

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 02:58 pm:

OK. Why do you think laws exist?
    Some laws exist so that punishment can be applied for certain acts.
    27? I figured you for 23.
    And yes, what exactly do you mean?
    Are you calling me a liar, and have no access to any secrets, or are you saying that I share secrets freely? Please be more specific. I need to know exactly what you are accusing me of, because either way, that was a very personally insulting statement.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 03:10 pm:

*sigh*

im saying that you're to much of an idiot figure out what im saying without me having to say it.

now that ive said it (though you proven it countless times over)

let me be direct. you're too much of an idiot to ever qualify to be in the know about anything in our gov't. It doesnt take someone in the know, to know this.

Im positive our screening system is better than that despite intelligence failures as of recent.

Im positive that they wouldnt trust you with anything even remotely threatening as you are clearly too much of a moron to put such stock in.

If you have this much time to dick around on the internet, post pictures of your so called "secure" ass online, make statements and direct references to where you work, who your family is, what you do, and what you see...CLEARLY you are NOT in the know.

you asked spunk.

Laws are not made to levy punishment as much as they are designed to support a particular system established by the powers that be. Laws are not made for those too stupid to figure out right and wrong. While that's a side effect, its not the reason they are born. Also, are we speaking of moral laws? Government born laws? Which gov't? Ours? Theres? What?

all this nonsense aside spunk, feel like we're as side show?

By Antigone on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 03:17 pm:

No, patrick, you're the sideshow.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 03:21 pm:

This is boring. Bring out the dog-faced boy!

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 03:41 pm:

here here

hey tiggy my statement was inclusive, so you know, like, say something interesting eh sugartits?

By dave. on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 03:58 pm:

something interesting eh sugartits?

By eri on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 04:58 pm:

"If you have this much time to dick around on the internet, post pictures of your so called "secure" ass online, make statements and direct references to where you work, who your family is, what you do, and what you see...CLEARLY you are NOT in the know."

This clearly shows how much YOU don't know. Get over yourself.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 05:06 pm:

the hixon family website is a sham? cool!

By spunky on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 05:16 pm:

Why do you say that?
    The afgan pics?
    I never said they were classified. I said you would not see them else where.
    They were declassified weeks before I posted them.

By Nate on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 06:23 pm:

"you're too much of an idiot to ever qualify to be in the know about anything in our gov't"

three words, patty...

george dubya bush.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 06:49 pm:

you got me there, even i made that thread earlier today.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 06:50 pm:

er, this thread.

HA!

By Czarina on Saturday, June 15, 2002 - 03:01 am:

I confess----------------it was me driving the van.

I was test driving it for a family vacation vehicle,it has a dandy DVD player in the back for the kids.

Sorry I caused such an upset.

It was too expensive anyway,it had alot of equipment that we wouldn't use.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact