Rectal intercourse causes aids

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Rectal intercourse causes aids
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Miss angel of america on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 01:32 am:

Well what a beautiful website this is. All the beautiful people, typing the beautiful thoughts, and now they are taking the time to read this. So im a sophomore in high school this year. and the only thing i remember learning my freshman year is that rectal intercourse causes aids. what'd'ya' think of that? I Think it signifies another wasted year of my life. But hey thats okay. Im in love. Love is like floating on ten thousand pills of ecsatcy and then jumping off that topstair only to land in a bed of feathers with your significant other. and all around are swirls of blues and greens and flaming reds. But i dont do drugs now. Im good. God loves me. But i feel sooooo wasted right now. but God still loves me. and you too. The pot dealer was at my moms today. HE stayed there all night. the smell of pot was so thick that I could grab. I had to suck on ice just to breath. I got such a contact high too. IT was nice. It was 2 30 in the morning during a thunder storm and i was out jumping on the trampoline with my music blaring waring nothing from the waste up. there were about 8 other ppl on there to. It was quiet interesting. my mother got the biggest kick out of it. but hey, w/e works. we were jumping and slippin and slidin and dodgeing lightnin. it was so great. My whole family deals drugs. my life is never dull. hope the police cant track this. oh geezzzzz.... love ya all
    love peace and chicken grease
    hahahaha how gay is that??????

By dave. on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 02:03 am:

pretty gay but it sounds kind of fun.

By Czarina on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 02:12 am:

It concerns me that a chicken has to die,for your pleasure..................

By kazoointoit on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 08:09 am:

hmmm...my family isn't that much fun, but we do have our moments. Here's a funny story, though it can't compete with greasy chickens and trampolines.

A few weeks back, I was sitting in my room typing on the computer and I heard an exchange between my mother who was just outside my room and my brother who was downstairs. This is as I heard it:

Brother: mumble mumble mumble

Mum: It's under the sink. In the bathroom...why do you want it?

B: mumble mumble mumble

M: WHAT!!! YOU DON'T NEED THE PLUNGER TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!

B: THE BLENDER!!! I NEED THE BLENDER!!!

-----
    Now, this is the conversation as my mother heard it.

Brother: Ma, where's the plunger?

B: I want to take a crap.

-----
    Now, this is the conversation that my brother was having:

Brother: Ma, where's the blender

B: I want to make a frappe.

Well, I thought it was funny.

I'm going to miss them when I move :(

By Nate on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 09:06 am:

you never miss the people you love as much as you think you will.

in other news,
    fetch me a beer, R2

By kazoointoit on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 09:12 am:

that's awesome. I'd still rather have a translator droid.

And I tend to miss them more than I think I am going to.

By Czarina on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 09:33 am:

Maybe you should consider getting a trampoline for yer Mum.

Many years ago,I gave my boyfriend,[who had everything],a little robot for x-mas. We frequently would order pizza's delivered late at night,and would always do something weird,when the pizza guy showed up.[he got used to us being weird]

We would ask him to stop and also pick up beer or wine for us,which he would do,[we always gave him $20.00 for a tip]. So anyway,I bought this little robot,and programmed it to go down the hall and to the door,and put the money in its little claw like hands,and recorded a message,saying we were having sex,and couldn't come to the door,but to leave the pizza and beer on the snack bar.And then we hid,and watched it.

Well,we were high,and it seemed incredibaly funny.

By kazoointoit on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 09:37 am:

I think me mum might need the translator droid.

By patrick on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 11:33 am:

is that oswald?

By semillama on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

No, I think. That was present tense, Oswald
    talks about his old family in the past I think.
    Plus, i think that the writer is a girl (from the
    topless thing).

By Kalliope on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 03:20 pm:

stupid stoned tricks.

the house next door to mine has these two small gargoyles up above their door on these little ledges. well around 3 o'clock in the morning we were all incredibly high and drunk and goofy. we sat on my porch with all our shoestrings out of our shoes tied together trying to lasso the damn thing.

not realizing that if we actually got it it would probably fall and break one or all of our skulls wide open.

we give up.

two seconds later my doorbell rings.

my neighbor across the street had witnessed the whole thing, waited til we went back inside and crawled up the porch and grabbed it.

of course when i woke up sober in the morning i felt incredibly guilty about it. i keep meaning to put it back up. gotta think of something good though. like maybe tie a bottle of tequilla to it with a note that says, "sorry dudes, just had to get away for a little bit."

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact