happy holidays

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: happy holidays
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Joe on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 02:48 am:

i just want to say "happy holidays" to everyone here,...with all my heart.

By wisper on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 05:17 pm:

awwwwww
    you too, drunk new guy!

By J on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

Thank you Joe,and the same to you and yours:)

By Patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:15 pm:

joe. dude. you're totally creeping me out.

By semillama on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 03:02 pm:

Has anyone every been "creeped in?" just wondering.

By sarah on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 03:26 pm:

i saw a funny xmas card at the store today> fuck my keyboard is screwed up> the card had a drawing of a big< hairy< bug_eyed santa clause on the front and the caption on the front said< "THIS IS SANTA'S BROTHER HOWARD..." and on the inside it said, "he sees you when you're showering."

hope you all have a beautiful, fun, and safe holiday. much love.

By patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 05:01 pm:

By moonit on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 12:44 am:

I got a great one for my mum, with a pic of an elf dressed up as 'Elfis' and on the inside it said 'Rejoice, for he is the King'.

Made me laugh.

By Joe on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 01:17 am:

good job, patrick. you creeped me out. so, i guess we're even.

By Joe on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 01:49 am:

and,...i don't understand why i'm the "drunk new guy". i've been in and out of here for at least 4 years, and i thought this web site promoted drunken ramblings. none of you remark upon each other's sobriety or lack thereof. i just wanted to wish you all "happy holidays".

By J on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 02:37 am:

I'm a drunk and I can live with that,Joe I know your a good soul,I think some people just like to get your tits tangeled,ignore them.

By agatha on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 12:44 pm:

consider it a compliment to be called "drunk new guy', joe. it means that people like you enough to give you a pet name.

i have these friends that are in this band, i used to live with them in new haven, connecticut. the band has been together since the mid 80's, and this guy ed joined just before i moved out of new haven in the early 90's. they've been together ever since, but me and my friends still call ed "new guy."

there are some titles that just stick.

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 09:32 pm:

hey you all, happy solstice, merry christmas, happy new year, and that happy happy joy joy stuff.... spend your time with someone special....count your blessings and your pocket change....and give em both away....it is only in the sharing that we truly can keep anything for ourselves....

By Joe on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 02:10 am:

ok, thanx, guys, and thanx, j, for mingling my tits with yours. i know that i take things too personally (love that grammar!) i'm working on it.

thanx, daniel. everything you said is right.

happy holidays, everyone.

By Joe on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 02:18 am:

agatha, thank you. i got it, and i won't forget it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact