Lesbians and the men that wished that they loved them... next time on sick sad world

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Lesbians and the men that wished that they loved them... next time on sick sad world
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Little Bat Lady on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:02 pm:

You know, I was working today, and right before I was heat prostrated (I work in Texas and it was, like, 103 degrees today) someone at my work (a guy) told me that he was deeply in love with me. Typically this would elicit a sarcastic response, however, today, as I looked into his eyes, and saw how sincere he was, I got an odd chill. Now, I've been in some harrowing situations in my life, but never one where I felt quite so trapped. I mean, this guy is a friend of mine, and has been for almost a year. So, how do I handle this delicate situation? Well, I can only tell you how I handled it: I told him that we could date, but he'd have to get a sex change. Worked like a charm.

By eri on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:04 pm:

ROFLMAO......I will have to remember that one.

But really....what IS the easy let down?

By Little Bat Lady on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:09 pm:

How about the 'Tae Kwan Leap'? you know: 'Boot to the Head'

By eri on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:15 pm:

I thought I was the only one who heard that one. I am so short though, that it would be more like boot to the ass.

By Little Bat Lady on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:19 pm:

Yeah, you're tiny... but soooooo sexay.

By eri on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:27 pm:

Oh, look. Little Bat Lady's on drugs too!!!

By Litty Bat Slut on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:34 pm:

ummm.. no, you're just super super hot, that's all. I think you need to embrace 'The Dark Side' of lovin' I'd be happy to show ya 'round.

By semillama on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:13 am:

Do you know this person in meatspace, eri?

By spunky on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:30 am:

hey now, first nate and now lbl......

dammit

By Hal on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:50 am:

Drugs.... lots and lots of drugs...

Just put them in his coffee, and then manipulate him into submission.

By eri on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:24 pm:

Define meatspace please....I'm a little slow.

By spunky on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:40 pm:

In Real Life

By eri on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 01:16 pm:

Ok then, yes. I know little bat lady in real life. I was just thinking for some reason that "meatspace" would be referring somewhat to me riding Bat Lady's meat, so to speak, which would be a no. But I do know her.

By Antigone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 02:02 pm:

But you've met LBL's meat, i.e. her physical self. Hence, meatspace.

By eri on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 02:09 pm:

Yes...heh. LBL is a friend of mine.

By semillama on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 02:38 pm:

Well, I definitely like her better than Batman.

Why "little bat"?

By eri on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 02:39 pm:

Don't know. I will have to ask her, or maybe she will see this when she gets home from work tonight.

By RANDOMPERSON2 on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 02:53 am:

blah...?

By jack on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 03:01 am:

why, yes. blah. you are correct.

By Little Bat Mad Sick Poet on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 11:20 am:

"Twinkle twinkle,
    little bat,
    how I wonder,
    what you're at."

By Little Bat Lady on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 01:15 pm:

not only do I know her, I've watched most of a movie over at her house. (I know, Eri, I have to come back and finish it... if only to see Angela Featherstone that butch - yum).

Whom, by the way, I don't believe that I have ANY resemblance to.

By eri on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 03:58 pm:

OK, yeah, whatever. You look nothing like her.....SURE......You're taller, sure, but you face looks remarkably like hers, especially when you go all goth/femme.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact