I am SO proud of myself.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: I am SO proud of myself.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 04:16 am:

Went to weigh in tonight and got my 'I've lost five kilo's bookmark'. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Actually I've lost 5.9 kilos, so that means 4.1 till I get another one and a bit more gone means I will have lost 10% of my fat self.

Sweet.

By Nate on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 05:00 am:

wooo!

By semillama on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 10:32 am:

kudos.

Hopefully the package Kazu is sending you will be something that you can have.

By moonit on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 02:40 pm:

I can have it Sem, just in moderation. Which is very hard to learn, but I think I am getting there.

I could always share.

nah.

By kazu on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 02:41 pm:

They will be in the mail by Friday.

And congrats on your success.

By heather on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

that's more than 10 pounds, yes? nice

that's the cool thing about points. you can have
    *anything*.

By sarah on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 06:11 pm:

yay moonit! you are inspiring.

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 11:50 pm:

I wonder how many points a mouthful of semen would be.

LS

By Nate on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 11:55 pm:

how many cocks did you have to suck to get a mouth full of semen?

By heather on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 12:39 am:

you know

you can really fuck off with that semen talk

By LoneStranger on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 01:05 am:

Someone could answer one cock that was sucked to completion multiple times, or multiple cocks each sucked one time.

LS

By Nate on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:44 am:

i think there is some offense to the soiling of this thread.

i was 161 lbs when i stood on the scale tonight. 79% of my former self.

hooray for crackwhoredom. nature's thinnerizer.

By MXDUP on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 10:13 am:

IS IT OCTOBER YET?

By sarah on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 11:11 am:

semen is zero points.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 09:25 pm:

So girls could eat as much semen as they want?

LS

By eri on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 09:42 pm:

Cute LS, but other than that.....no comment.

Nate, geez. GAIN WEIGHT already. I can't see you at 161. The idea of you actually being that small scares me. Start taking better care of yourself.

By Nate on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 09:51 pm:

no! i will not stop until i reach my birth weight! the last time i was truly happy!

By Antigone on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 01:23 pm:

Hey, Nate,guess what?

I'm going on Atkins when I get back from vacation.

Is ye proud of me?

By heather on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 01:49 pm:

take your vitamins!!

By Antigone on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:35 pm:

Yep. Already on it. In addition to a multi, I'm going to take a CoQ10, loads of fish oil, and CLA. I should be pretty well covered...

By semillama on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:56 pm:

CLA is good stuff. I take that and omega-3s plus a vitamin and extra C...

By Nate on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 05:24 pm:

go tiggy! make sure you max your veggies each day and supplement your fiber. and drink a lot of water.

i haven't been on atkins since march.

158 lbs this morning. i'm getting a little worried. i was 165 when i graduated high school.

By semillama on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 06:36 pm:

I haven't seen 158 in a long time, a couple years. I think I hit it when I was exercising 6 days a week doing the Body for Life thing back in Wisconsin.

I hit 162 in september but then went through a bad spell and hit 170 again. Which reminds me that the gym should be open again on Monday and I need to print out the next section of my workout program.

Now if I only enjoyed cooking, I would be good...

By moonit on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 02:13 am:

Is semen really 0 points? I wonder how many bonus points you earn for sex? hmmm

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact