i am ridiculously stoned.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: i am ridiculously stoned.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 8 on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 03:58 am:

ridiculously stoned.

and eating too many pepperidge farm "mint brussels"

mm.

and drinking a cup of columbian coffee. i baked a loaf of bread in the bread machine and ate a slice with catsup. i'm not korean. tivo is my friend, but not my only friend. my little glowing friend. you are in the kitchen of the white house. a table seems to have been used recently for the preperation of food. i'm a hopeless romantic. unemployment runs out at the end of december. i am waiting for a man to accept my counter, counter my counter, or just fucking ignore me. i would like to see the world before i die. it is lonely being human. deception is how we keep from completely falling apart. i don't know how to trust people when i can't trust the consistency of reality. i spent several days eating nothing but yogurt and cheese and peanutbutter and it fucking destroyed me. i am easily embarassed. do you know how hard my heart is beating? i likely fall in lovei n regular intervals. there is nothing sure about certainty. i could explode all over the place and i would feel no better than i do right now. there is something about novemember afternoons that makes incredibly happy. the angle of the sunlight, blue skies, cool air. if there was anything i would do differently, i would have eaten all those apples. there is nothing worse than lying to your mother. there are monkeys everywhere in this room. if you are an intelligent, well read, crass, football watching hottie, please raise your hand. i write the songs that make the whole world cringe. john denver would kick my ass if he was still alive. i think paris hilton is a dumb whore. i've been in a hilton call center. with security badges and everything.

i'll feed you cock, bizznitches.

By Hal on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:09 pm:

I want whatever he's smoking.

By DROCK on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 04:38 am:

mary mother of god that man is stoned. mary mother of god i am roasted. like....turkey???????

goddammit that made sense

fuck

By R.Q.. on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 07:44 pm:

I am high. It's pretty dumb that I even came to this place. It seems retarted...but fuck it. I'm high. My mom is high to. She is in the yard smiling at her garden as she waters it. I wish my dad got high. It would make him a nicer person. Yeah I smoke with my mom. I like to visit her on occasion and smoke a little weed with her. I guess thats always been our way of "bonding". Damn that sounds lame. I want to move back to vegas. Being so close to family is too much for me. I want to be 2000 miles away from it all again. The longer I stay here, the more miserable I get.... Ahhh... weed helps.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact