shaving pubic hair

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: shaving pubic hair
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lindsay on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 11:47 pm:

should i shave my vagina bare do guys like that?

By jack on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 12:15 am:

actually, guys will like it even if you don't shave it.

By J on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 12:25 am:

They even like it when you can weave with it,but I'm not one to gossip,you didn't hear this from me.

By heather on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 01:17 am:

shaving is not recommended

that is all i will say

By Maxi geil on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 01:27 am:

a little trim if it is overgrown is appreciated but not necessary. Shaved bare is novel but there is nothing like a long soft fluffy bush. Keep it. Let it flourish and prosper.

By TBone on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 11:35 am:

But you should post some pictures, so we can be sure.

By sarah on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 12:20 pm:

don't go bald. you can shave some of it off and trim it if you want. but don't go bald. it's kinda gross and it hurts. you grow hair down there for a reason: to protect the goods inside. you shouldn't jeopardize your privates.

By patrick on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 01:59 pm:

if you must do any trimming, 'brazilian' style is best...at least in terms of waxing.

shaving is not necessary though and frankly over rated.

By spunky on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 02:26 pm:

trim, do not shave completely.

and be ready to itch.

By Lapis on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

Save the bush!

By wisper on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 12:24 am:

aww, come on, you gotta shave it all at least one time, just to see what it's like.

By eri on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 11:16 am:

Yeah, and once you do that, it will forever be a reminder in the back of your head why you only shave part and trim from then on out!

By wisper on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 06:58 pm:

i went naked down south for almost 4 years.
    It only itches the first time, but most people never get past that.

it's too hard to maintain. Any stubble makes for painful sex, and the shower gymnastics required to keep it under control proved too much for me.

i still hate pubes.

By Hotrod on Sunday, December 21, 2003 - 01:08 am:

It makes your oral pleasure experience better, and a better experience for the one performing it on you! Plus you can see that beautiful clit and those lovely lips!

By J Shaved on Tuesday, June 8, 2004 - 11:20 am:

Shaved is the best! Soft and smooth.

I shave myself and my girl loves it!

By jack on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 01:51 am:

BY LINDSAY ON THURSDAY DECEMBR 18 203 - 147 PM
    SHUD I SHAEV MAH VAGINA R DO GUYS LIEK TAHT??!?! LOL

----------------------------------------
    BY JAK ON FRIDAY DACEMBR 19 203 - 1215 M
    ACTUALY GUYS WIL LIEK IT EV3N IF U DONT SHAEV IT11!1! OMG WTF

BY J ON FRIDAY D3CAMBR 19 203 - 1225 M
    THAY EVAN LIEK IT WH3N U CAN W3AEV WIT ITBUT IMM NOT ONE 2 U DIDNT HEAR THIS FROM ME1!1!!! OMG WTF LOL

BY HEATHAR ON FRIDAY DACEMBR 19 203 - 0117 M
    SHAVNG IS NOT R3COM3ND3D

TAHT IS AL I WIL SAY

BY MAXI GEIL ON FRIDAY DACAMBR 19 203 - 0127 M
    A LITLA TRIM IF IT IS OVERGROWN IS APRECIAETD BUT NOT N3CESARY!1!!!! OMG WTF LOL SHAEVD R IS NOVEL BUT THEYRE IS NOTHNG LIEK A LONG SOFT FLUFY BUSH!!!1! OMG WTF KEP IT!1!1!1!1 OMG LOL LET IT FLOURISH AND PROSPAR1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL

BY TBON3 ON FRIDAY DAC3MBR 19 203 - 135 M
    BUT U SHUD POST SOM3 PICTUR3S SO WA CAN B SUR31!!!111 OMG WTF LOL

BY SARAH ON FRIDAY DACEMBR 19 203 - 1220 PM

DONT GO BALD!!!11 OMG WTF LOL U CAN SHAEV SOMA OF IT OF AND TRIM IT IF U WANT!!11111 WTF LOL BUT DONT GO BALD!111!!!1 OMG WTF LOL ITS KINDA GROS AND IT HURTS!!!1111 LOL U GROW HARE DOWN THEIR FOR A REASON 2 PROT3CT TEH GODS INSIED!111 OMG U SHUDNT J3OPARDIEZ UR PRIVAETS1!11 WTF

BY PATRIK ON FRIDAY DECAMBR 19 203 - 0159 PM
    IF U MUST DO ANY TRIMNG BRAZILIAN STYLA IS BST.AT1!!11!1!!!!1!!!1!!! OMG LOL LEAST IN T3RMS OF WAXNG11!11!!! LOL

SHAVNG IS NOT NECESARY THOUGH AND FRANKLY OV3R RAETD11!!1!!! OMG

BY SPUNKY ON FRIDAY DECEMBR 19 203 - 0226 PM
    TRIM DO NOT SHAEV COMPLETELY!11!1 LOL

AND B R3ADY 2 ITCH111111!! WTF LOL

BY LAPIS ON FRIDAY D3CAMBR 19 203 - 0251 PM
    SAEV DA BUSH!!1!! OMG WTF

BY WISPER ON SATURDAY DECEMBR 20 203 - 1224 M
    AW COME ON U GOTA SHAEV IT AL AT LAAST ONE TIEM JUST 2 SE WUT ITS LIEK!!!!11!1 OMG

BY 3RI ON SATURDAY DECEMBR 20 203 - 116 M
    Y3AH AND ONCA U DO TAHT IT WIL FORAVER B A R3MINDAR IN TEH BAK OF UR HEAD Y U ONLY SHAEV PART AND TRIM FROM THAN ON OUT11!11!1!

BY WISP3R ON SATURDAY D3C3MBR 20 203 - 0658 PM
    I WANT NAEKD DOWN SOUTH FOR ALMOST 4 Y3ARS!!!1!1!! WTF
    IT ONLY ITCHES TEH FIRST TIEM BUT MOST P3OPL3 NAVER GET PAST TAHT!!1!1! WTF

ITS 2 HARD 2 MANETANE1!11 OMG WTF ANY STUBLE MAEKS FOR PANEFUL SAX AND TEH SHOWAR GYMNASTICS R3QUIERD 2 KEP IT UND3R CONTROL PROVAD 2 MUCH FOR ME1!11!1! WTF LOL

I STIL HAET PUBS11!111! OMG WTF

BY HOTROD ON SUNDAY DAC3MBR 21 203 - 0108 M
    IT MAEKS UR ORAL PLAASURE EXP3REINC3 BTER AND A BT3R 3XPEREINCE FOR TEH ONE PERFORMNG IT ON U1!1! OMG WTF PLUS U CAN SE TAHT BAUTIFUL CLIT AND THOSE LOVELY LIPS111!!1! OMG LOL

BY J SHAEVD ON TUESDAY JUNE 8 204 - 120 M
    SHAEVD IS DA BST11!1 SOFT AND SMOTH!11!11!1 OMG WTF

I SHAEV MYSELF AND MAH GIRL LOVES IT11!1 OMG LOL

----------

yes, you too can translate: like OMG WTF!LOL!! lifes 2 shrt 2 h8!!!!

By Gee on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 01:52 pm:

that's fuckin scarey.

By Shaving Puibc Hair on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 01:24 pm:

Anyone braided their pubic hair as if it looks as Jamacia Reggie style or Chinese braided hair???lol
    Ah yes, remember movie called "1984" ? Man, That chick's pubic hair so bushy!! Don,t go around beating the bush!lol

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact