buy my crap.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: buy my crap.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By wisper on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 12:25 am:

So it started as an act of boredom, turned into a big house joke, they're now a wedding present, and i figured maybe someone out there might pay for more of these things....

anyone interested in some funky-ass shot glasses?

I don't know how much i'll ask per set of 8, maybe $20? plus shipping? unless shipping is cheap, i'll have to find out. I have no idea.
    If anyone is interested, do say so, we'll work something out.

mail me or whatever.
    :)

By dave. on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 01:06 am:

i like 'em but i don't do shots.

how about pint glasses?

By moonit on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:11 am:

hehe i like the one with the tounge out.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 12:25 pm:

yeah. id buy pint glasses.

a set of four.

dishwasher safe?

not that i have a dishwasher, but you know, im pretty nimble with the scrubby. i also freeze my pint glasses.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 01:19 pm:

I think they are quite good wisper.

By Spider on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:34 pm:

Aw, so cute!

What kind of paint did you use?

By kazu on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:36 pm:

I like them a lot. If I did shots, or if I had any room for decorative shot glasses that I don't use, I would totally buy some.

I would buy them as pint glasses even though I don't have any room for more glassware.

By sarah on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

there's a fancy wine and cheese shop dangerously close to my house. they sell dark chocolate shot glasses. brilliant.

By TBone on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:35 pm:

If you ever make some sort of coffee paraphernalia, I will probably buy it from you.

Especially a demitasse set for my espresso.

By wisper on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 12:34 am:

Spider! I use glass paint, stupid!

pint glasses, eh.....

the one in the middle with the monacle and mustache is the favorite of everyone here.
    His name is Colonel Shotglass.
    He has many adventures with his old-timey deep southern accent.

(Spidey- Pebeo Vitrea 160 glass paint.)

By sarah on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 10:29 am:

btw wisper, my sister would LOVE those, if you used vintage glass shot glasses. i think they're a great idea, especially for pint glasses, yes.

By kazu on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 12:23 pm:

We sound like a focus group.

By The Watcher on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 12:31 pm:

Actually, it's more like group therepy.

By jack on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 06:37 pm:

actually it's more like a focus group.

By TBone on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 07:14 pm:

But what about the coffee cups?

By kazu on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 09:12 pm:

Jack is my friend.

By moonit on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 06:43 am:

Jack makes me laugh.

By sarah on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 10:26 am:

back off bitches. he's mine.

By moonit on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 07:30 pm:

Yes but can you offer him residency in another country? I THINK NOT.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact