sick of Sorabjis,post 3

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: sick of Sorabjis,post 3
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 04:59 pm:

Dodi,Watcher,do me a favour,post here,......

By Dodi on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 05:16 pm:

Did you get my other posts?

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 05:29 pm:

The Watcher,just post to me all the time,i want to understand everything about you and your very fine Wife,just post all the time,you go through more shit than any Sorabji can ever dream about,you know this,I know this,so just post,Sir...as you may understand,I allmost died from high pressure in the last 6 weeks,I am now back to normal,come on Sir,keep posting.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 05:49 pm:

DODI,Good God Girl,no,I did not get your last 3 postings,I wanted more than anything to get through to you ,45 mins on line,and I got nothing at all,I am sorry to ask,Darling,can you repost,to effect as to what you said to me?...xxxx

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 05:53 pm:

dodi, you really really really really need to run a firewall on your computer.

Really.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 06:09 pm:

ANTI...until you speak real fine Russian,dont bother to post,tvarich,da?

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 06:18 pm:

...Spaceba balshoy,tvarich.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 06:23 pm:

...most times I win.

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 06:35 pm:

When I was in russia I learned three phrases:

"Please"
    "Thank you"
    "Ice Cream"

The ice cream bars venders sold was fucking awesome.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

o.k.second one down is "spaceba"...(thank you),but you need to remember the rest,da?...also,why did you not buy "Bill Clinton" nesting dolls? they are worth 275$ in the U.S.,how much in Russia?10 U.S.$? why did you not buy?

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 07:33 pm:

I didn't buy the dolls because I went there in 1984...

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 07:47 pm:

Turkish gold,I did a posting telling you a vast amount about how you can make a fortune from it,but then thought I could do 25 years for the information if picked up from the net,sorry,cant post on that,I did try,but had to cancel at the last min.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 07:55 pm:

vv, huy morzschovy

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

...if you go again,get "bill clinton" nesting dolls...in fact get a suitcase full...they go like hot cakes on "e.bay"...thousands of bucks if you do it right.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 08:02 pm:

Nate,Russian?...will get back soon...right now too high on pills,(Legal)

By Dodi on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 09:44 pm:

See ya V.v....I don't like someone telling me that I need to put a "firewall" on my computer. I enjoyed posting here, but time to move on. I feel like I have been threatened, and I don't want to be a part of that, or this.

I wish you all the best in your life and stay well, be happy and enjoy all your riches...whether it be money or your spirit.

:)

By dave. on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 09:48 pm:

TOUCHDOWN!

By wisper on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

Dodi, vv, there is no need to stop talking to one another. there are infinite ways to keep in touch online, aside from Sorabji. There is email of course, or a messaging service of some kind like ICQ or MSN.
    If you really want to talk on a message board though, you can even start your own. It's easy and free. There are tons of board hosting sites out there, like EZboard or Boardnation, just to name a few....

http://www.ezboard.com/
    http://www.boardnation.com/index.php

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 03:12 am:

Sigh. Way to shoot the messenger, Dodi.

And another spam zombie is born.

By semillama on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 12:25 pm:

Jeez, people! Can't you see that all Antigone is trying to do is help you, and you keep putting rocks in his trick or treat bag.

Crazyness.

Although I appreciate that V.V. started a new thread to talk to watcher on, since the old one got five tons of barfbag dropped on it and it functionally loads like a dead rhino.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 03:37 pm:

Dunno if they're trolls.

Anyway, anyone who can't look up a word in the dictionary is beyond help.

By TBone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 03:56 pm:

I think she thought you were threatening to exploit her lack of firewall.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 04:39 pm:

Considering she put "firewall" in quotes, I "doubt" that.

By TBone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 04:56 pm:

Dunno.
    A lot of people think putting "quotes" around a word is a good way to "emphasize" it. I see this a lot on signs in small businesses.

Also, apostrophe's on pluralization's.

By V.v. on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 07:19 pm:

v.v...................................

By V.v. on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 07:35 pm:

Time for me to move on as well...

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 07:53 pm:

What a "coincidence"

By dave. on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 07:58 pm:

EXTRA POINT!

By TBone on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 08:12 pm:

I think that's a game winner.

By agatha on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 11:19 pm:

Let's hope it sticks.

Sheesh.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact