Superman is dead

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Superman is dead
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

By Dodi on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 08:05 pm:

so sad.......:(

By V on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 08:26 pm:

Hi Dodi,I trust you dont ride horses?...I can,but have not for 15 years...,just dont trust them.

By Dodi on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 08:32 pm:

Yes, I do ride horses, but haven't done it for awhile. My brother in-law broke his back a couple of years ago and he was riding a horse. He's not paralyzed, but he's in constant pain. I guess I'm too afaid to get back on, but maybe someday I will. If you don't trust them, they will sense that, so you (me too)need to work on that. My son always tells me..."When it's our time, it's our time, so don't worry about it!" Life's a bitch...ain't it?

By V on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 07:44 pm:

Dodi,you know I love you ,cuz of your most excellent postings,and you are are so true at this moment in time,horses can be down right EVIL.....you know,I read if you own a cat,then that cat regards you as just an other cat (but real big)so...it may purr at you to get extra food..but if it can become the boss,it will...perhaps same as horses...Dodi,I am so very sorry for your brother in law...also,you are lucky to have such a smart Son...myself I would be happy to have ANY kids...I expect you understand my situation.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 12:04 am:

I have a cat and I love her like crazy!!

I worked at a Christian camp every summer (lifeguard) and we had horses to take of. We would ride everyday and it was so beautiful. The girl that owned the horses, sold them to a slaughter house...bitch! She was a friend of mine and I hated her for that. I refused to associate with her, cause if she could do that to her animals, what would she do to her friends?
    Oh well...

Hey, having kids is tough and it's a challenge everyday. My son (Seth) is a good kid, but this age (15 yrs.) is driving me to go gray..lol. I'm not looking forward to him leaving the house, but ya gotta let them go....hope it's not too soon though...:(

As far as my brother in-law is concerned...I could care less. He's not a very nice person, so maybe the horse sensed his nasty soul and gave him what was coming. I hate to say that, but it's true.

By V on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 08:47 pm:

Dodi,YOU, with grey hairs!!! no way,you will allways be the best looking Sorabji of all time...regarding the Brother in law,you understand more than you post,I understand that.My own b.i.l. is much the same,but I think he treats my one and only Sister not too bad,and he also has plenty of houses that he lets out.

By V on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

Dodi, my b.i.l.,s name is Mick,I think he is part Irish,many years back,we allmost got in to a fight,he was insulting my Sister at the time.,but over the years,he has become a bit more mellow.

By V on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 09:03 pm:

...and the girl who sent horses to be shot should be shot herself.

By agatha on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:12 pm:

(this coming from a dog killer...)

Whatever.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:25 pm:

Dog killer, what are you talking about?
    I hope you didn't kill an animal just because V...

By jack on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:26 pm:

agatha,HI.......

By jack on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:30 pm:

: )

By jack on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:31 pm:

LOL!

By agatha on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:40 pm:

jack, HI!

Dodi, read it and weep:

By Vilnius viper on Saturday, July 5, 2003 - 06:47 pm:
    when i was young,i was very cruel to any life form.i watch my father kill chickens with an axe on the neck,hours later,they are still trying to run away,[without heads].i got to play with the feet.they were good fun,you pull the white tendons that hang out,and the claws go in and out.but back to the plot,i had this jewish eyeglass maker,staying at my my house,he was nice o.k. guy but,one day he brought in his mongral snarling dog,[gift from his ex-wife]and when he was out at work,it attacks my most beloved big fat ginger tom cat. my big fat ginger tom cat pisses itself with fear,[big puddle of cat urine on kitchen floor]i thought,DOG,ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE,so i drag it into my sports car,take it to the woods,and spend HALF AN HOUR killing it with a rope around its neck,every time i stop the rope twisting,it comes back to life.at last,it dies.much twitching of feet,lots of piss and shit come out.i feel a bit guilty about this,but not much.i still love cats more than people.

By jack on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:48 pm:

allways lurve your posts, agatha SO JUST KEEP POSTING,O.K.?

By jack on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 11:49 pm:

...you know what i mean...

By agatha on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:03 am:

Heh. You're scaring me!

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:19 am:

Are you serious? Okay, that's not cool and like I said about my friend who had her horses slaughtered..."if she could do that to her animals, what would she do to her friends."

How could you live with yourself V? Hmmmmmmmm, maybe that's why you drink! I hate to say that, but come on now!!!

By dave. on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:57 am:

dodi, maybe you haven't picked up on it yet but v is TOTALLY FUCKING CREEPY.

i mean, you know, just in case you were wondering.

and, i must say, if you haven't picked up on it, what's your malfunction?

By moonit on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 03:02 am:

Jack makes me smile.

And Dave made me laugh.

Thanks boys.

By dave. on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 03:03 am:

mwa!

By heather on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 06:46 am:

yes

well done

[creepy as fuck one might say]
    though i find dodi's down-home-goodness crosses the line into
    creep-ville every once and a while, so what the hell do i know?

By Rana LA on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:38 pm:

As an old dog of the coming regime I think that the description of killing could have literal value as reading material only. Being RANA in Los Angeles does have its advantages some times. Nano-Nano... and a 6 fingered hand or hydra are all aquaintances of mine. Buy HONDA not toyota...

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:59 pm:

oh yes, it is all so clear now.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 01:49 pm:

Hey, I'm not creepy!!! I just don't go around judging people!
    My parents didn't raise us to be critical of others and I'm so thankful for that. I like my
    "down-home-goodness."

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 01:50 pm:

I have to say, my real name is Heather, so we have something in common Heather....:)

By heather on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 02:38 pm:

more

heathers

god help us all

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 02:51 pm:

I know, isn't it special?

By moonit on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 03:11 pm:

Ow. Ow. Ow.

Dodi. Do you understand sarcasm - or is it more or a sar-chasm thing?

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 03:18 pm:

I understand totally, but I won't give into it!

Have a wonderful day! Oh, that's the "down-home-goodness" in me and I love it...:0)

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 03:20 pm:

Do you understand the meaning of "Bitch?"

oops, I think I just lost the goodness...Oh God!!

By heather on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 03:35 pm:

actually there's something else altogether as far as the meaning
    in my post about heathers. it would be pretty humorous though
    i'm not terribly likely to tell you about it.

and i don't think you'd ever guess. maybe sarah would, who
    knows?

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 04:21 pm:

I really don't care what the meaning is.....but I still wish you a good day!

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 04:22 pm:

There...I got my goodness back...thank God!

By Anitgone on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 04:35 pm:

"I really don't care what the meaning is..."

You'll never fit in here if you continue that attitude.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 04:47 pm:

If someone is not willing to share the meaning, then do I care? I've tried to fit, but it seems like my good natured self is not good enough and I don't understand. Just because I'm not sarcastic, doesn't mean anything. I am trying Antigone, but I'm shut down most of the time and I'm not "creepy" as some have put it.

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 04:55 pm:

just keep using lots of exclamation points. everyone loves exclamation points. they're so positive.

By Antigone on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 05:00 pm:

Well, the first step to fitting in here is to keep showing up, which you've done. We're a menagerie, a minor pantheon. Diversity is good.

But we're mostly somewhat dour, skeptical people. Overt "niceness" is seen as fake. (hence the quotes.) This is especially so when it's expressed in an over the top way, over and over.

And over and over.

And skepticism is reinforced here because there's no proof of who you are or what your real intensions are. Most of us trust each other just because we've all been posting here for years. (See my first point.)

By patrick on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 05:00 pm:

yeah, i mean, the thinking thing is really over rated.

clearly, heather is taking a strong stance against the cloning of Calluna vulgaris

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 05:35 pm:

I can't help the "niceness" cause that's who I am.

I don't have any, I mean any faulse intentions. I come here, cause I like the interactions and that's about it.

Plus, you never know what you're going to learn and I think I've come to the conclusion, that I like who I am and I'm not willing to change.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 05:39 pm:

You're right...diversity is good.

By V on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 08:18 pm:

...Dodi,so true...hope you had a real good day :)

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 08:54 pm:

(dogkiller)

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 08:55 pm:

"dogkiller"

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 08:56 pm:

,...DOGKILLER...,,,

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

LOL! : )

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 09:05 pm:

Yep, I did! I had my first session with my personal trainer and I know that I'm going to be hurting tomorrow....OUCH! I thought I was in pretty good shape, guess not...:(

By V on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 09:08 pm:

o.k....I just flipped back through this this thread and find the "dog killer" stuff.......you know somthing guys,if I could go back in time,I would do the same again...If you want to impress me,then understand me.Do I baffle you? most of the time you dont even begin to understand the way I think,and unless you you were to see me in person,you will allways be of the opinion that I am some form of anti-Christ....your real demon is "Agent D"

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 09:16 pm:

wrong again. you're no form of antichrist.

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 09:20 pm:

nice job flattering yourself, though.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 09:22 pm:

Ya know, it's disappointing that you did that and most people wouldn't do such a thing.
    Didn't you feel bad V? The poor dog was just trying to play with your cat, but yet, you took that away, for pleasure. I find that to be very disturbing....

Why are you so hung up on this "Agent D' thing?

By V on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:01 pm:

Dodi,tell me how you get on with that personal trainer,(SUPERMAN EYES PERHAPS)? as allways,v wishes you well...with out you,I would hardly bother to post.You just happen to be a very,very nice person...dont go worry yourself about Sorabjis,most are shit,Dodi,how come you still post?is for the hell of it perhaps? do you see the shit that I still go through?...keep posting,dont ever give up...and also,thank you for all your wise postings in the past.

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:06 pm:

oh, stop sniveling, agent v.

By kazu on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:21 pm:

HA!

Did you see that...jack...jack called V, agent V...like agent D who
    is so annoying and V (veeeeeeee) sounds like D (deeeeeeee), it
    rhymes

jack be so funny

funny funny funny

fun-neeeeeee!!!!!!!!

By V on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:24 pm:

Jack,take a sawn off shotgun,put it in your mouth,make shure its loaded,take a deep breath,catch off,then FIRE!!!blam...no more Jack

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:25 pm:

thanks. don't forget to tip your waitress.

wait, since when is agent d annoying? that guy is hi-larious and hy-sterical.

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

oh, cool. v's childish fantasy world returns.

By V on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:03 pm:

Jack,I was just haveing fun on my last posting,most Sorabjis are stupid,we both understand this?...I would like to understand the REAL Jack,and in return,I will tell you the real v...if you want,perhaps it would be of our mutual benifit,SIR,its YOUR shot...post.

By agatha on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

I am not dour and skeptical, for the record.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:43 pm:

V...I got a personal trainer, cause I have a reunion coming up in April and I want to be in top shape. He's a pretty nice guy, but he doesn't have super man eyes...too bad..:( He's giving me 4 months to get in shape and that's not asking much. Oh well.....

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:43 pm:

i am dijon.

let's make biscuits!

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:44 pm:

I continue to post, cause...why not!

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:44 pm:

no man, i'm making softboiled eggs. and having a glass of zin.

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:46 pm:

hey dodi, my cat just came back through the cat door. she had three burrs in her fur but i got them out.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

Ahhhhh, such a nice owner.

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

hi v. if you ever touched my cat i'd funnel molten lead into your colon. imagine the sound of your rectum searing against the metal funnel as the hot lead passes through it. and that would be the least of your worries. lead melts at six hundred twenty one and a half degrees F.

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:52 pm:

hi dodi, i am a nice owner. she's my ickle puddin face. i love my ickle puddin face, ooo woochie coochie mmmmmMWAH!!!

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:53 pm:

OUCH!!! No more constipation.....lol

By Dodi on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:54 pm:

That's nice Nate!

By Nate on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:57 pm:

thanks dodi!!! hey, dodi guess what? my softboiled eggs are done. and i have some wine. wine and eggs. doesn't that sound great? what did you have for dinner?

By jack on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 11:59 pm:

HI agatha! i am NOT "dour" and "skeptical" either!! i KNEW there was somthing wonderful about you,...

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:00 am:

hey jack, i found the secret stash of m&m's. they were in the freezer.

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:01 am:

I'm happy for you!

Cottage cheese and some Triscuits...aren't you happy for me?

:)

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:02 am:

NATE.,...me too. i love my ickly puddy face TOO..more than anyhing, sometime i'll tell you MORE.,..tell me if this happens to you,..cuz sometimes people tell me not to be so "perky" and "UP"...i can't help it i'm so much happier than others...life's too short for that!..you know....,GET BACK TO ME BRO...

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:03 am:

mmmm i love triscuits. i love triscuits so much. they are so buttery and salty and perfect. i'm not a huge fan of cottage cheese, unless you're talking about thighs! you know what i mean? i love that!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:03 am:

RIGHT ON BRO.,m&ms, mmmmmmm.,....i knew you could do it TVARICH

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:05 am:

:P

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:05 am:

hi hi hi jack! i totally know what you mean. sometimes i am in the elevator and literally bouncing off the walls and some guy is telling me this elevator is going down not up and the doors close and i wet myself.

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:06 am:

yay! emoticons! : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:06 am:

I know what you guys are doing and ya know what, it doesn't bother me.

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:08 am:

NATE I know! when that happens to me i hyperventilate because i can : ) try it sometime ; )

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:08 am:

oh hey jack, how was the, oh wait, my mom just called and i can't remember what i was going to say. you'd love my mom.

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:08 am:

Good try though......

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:09 am:

DODI yay! nobody wants to bother anyone! I wasn't raised to bother people! : )

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:10 am:

hey dodi i don't want to bother you i want to celebrate you. because something tells me you are the genuine article.

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:10 am:

:0)

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:11 am:

JACK i think this is great with the :) they really make me think that you are :) at me and you are so happy. i am too. :) :) :) see?

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:11 am:

i say DODI is the real thing!

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:12 am:

Oh yes, give it a break.......no keep celebrating me...I like that....more, more...

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:12 am:

i have NEVER been so : ) : ) : ) to see NATE! i MISSED U!

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:12 am:

jack, when i am in the elevator tomorrow i will try to hyperventilate. maybe i can get myself to faint into the arms of a strong man or maybe one of the building maintenance guys like the really tall guy who does the smoke detectors.

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:13 am:

now i am : (

i miss dave.

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:13 am:

say something funny NATE or DODI to make me : )

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:13 am:

i second that DODI is the real thing! motion passed! meeting adjurned for more CELEBRATING!!!! :) :) :)

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:14 am:

DODI! LOL! i can't help but celebrate you the real genuine article!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:15 am:

MOTION PASSED! YAYYYYYYYYYY! :)

WELCOME GIN U WINE ARTICLE!!!

CHEERS DODI!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:16 am:

I'm glad! xoxo

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:16 am:

CHEERS DODI!!!!!!

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:17 am:

fuck you fuck you fuck you all

fuck you all

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:17 am:

WOW! xoxo!

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:17 am:

XOXO DODI!! is there an emoticon for kissing hugs? i'd be giving everyone kissing hugs right now i'm so hoppin' happy! :) :)

all

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:18 am:

hi TIGGY!!!!! WELCOME!!!! how was your day?

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:18 am:

GODDAMMIT NATE YOU BROKE MY STRIDE!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:18 am:

OUCH! ANTIGONE is being MEAN.

: (

we had such a "nice" three-way going too! :)

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:19 am:

JACK YOU TOO YOU SHITSNACK!!!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:19 am:

WELCOME TIGGY! yayyyyyyyy! be nice tiggy! :) it's more "fun" that way!!!

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:19 am:

TIGGY!!!! anything broke can be fixed! you just need a little love and :) :) :) :)!!! we'll fix your stride!! LOL!

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:20 am:

If, in fact, you are two seperate people.

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:21 am:

Thanks!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:21 am:

hey!!!! IT'S "fun" to say "FUCK YOU ALL"!!!!!!!
    i'm going to try it MORE OFTEN,.................LIKE tomorrow!!!!!

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:21 am:

Nate, I'll sit on your :) and raise you a :P

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:21 am:

tiggy turn that :( upside down!!!! you bet your trowsers we're two people!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:22 am:

that's RIGHT just ask DODI

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:23 am:

JACK! i'm going to try saying "FUCK YOU ALL" right before i hyperventilate in the ELEVATOR!!!! LOL!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:23 am:

awwwwwwww..........FUCK. now i am : ( cuz i don't like to see anyone : ( and i don't think tiggy had a good day.

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:24 am:

tiggy, you can raise me anything you want you studmuffin. just don't touch my ICKLY PUDDINGFACE PUSSY!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:24 am:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! NATE!!!!!!!! that's what i was thinking!!!!! elevator!!!!!

By Dodi on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:25 am:

Goodnight Antigone!

By Nate on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:26 am:

DODI!!! i hope you waxed! i'm going to go make biscuits!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:28 am:

YAY waxing!!!

By moonit on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:07 am:

i have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

thanks boys.

And Dodi - I fully understand the meaning of bitch, and I'm not one.

I think you fell deep into the sarchasm. Hopefully you'll climb out.

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:20 am:

MOONIT......so happy to see you!! MWAH!! we're here 4U!
    BUT! even though she tried to call you a "BITCH," the motion passed and DODI is the REAL THING!!
    have a GREAT day!!!

smooch!

By agatha on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:56 am:

ROFLMAO!!@!!!!!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!@!!!!!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!@!!!!!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!@!!!!!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!@!!!!!!!!
    :) :) :)
    :) :)

Lovin you guys!!!!!!

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 04:05 am:

You're all a buncha lugnut fucktards.

Nate? You have an elevator?

Sorry for calling you dour, agatha. What the fuck are you, then?

jack, you are now my phavorite phantom. What do you smell like?

Dodi, always remember to chew your food 100 times.

moonit. Sweet moonit. Happy, fun moonit. Banana fo fana, mo mana, moonit.

By moonit on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 05:23 am:

moonit has hair like some chick in street fighter two today. cute ass.

By heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 05:40 am:

wow.

thank you.

this one goes in the book.

did tiggy get drunk there at the end?

nate, tea?

By moonit on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 06:57 am:

moonit took hair out and now looks like curly haired lab. dammit.

By agatha on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:32 pm:

I am cheerfully opinionated.

By PetRock on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 01:51 pm:

Meanwhile, Superman is STILL dead.

*sniff*

By PetRock on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 01:52 pm:

Meanwhile, Superman is STILL dead.

*sniff*

By Pet on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:03 pm:

And PetRock has forgotten how to post properly.

I am NOT repeating myself. I am NOT repeating myself. Oh god, I'm repeating myself.

Name the movie....

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:08 pm:

When Harry Met Sally?

Not drunk, heather. Non sequiturious.

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:10 pm:

Nope, didn't fall into it, just played along with it...good try though.

Have a nice, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous day!!

:)lots of love......

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:12 pm:

heather, are you recording us for posterity?

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:15 pm:

Hey V.....I understand you totally now and ya know what, don't change!!

Please, don't post my name as Dodi, cause I like Heather better. No sense in hiding my real name, not worth it.

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:17 pm:

:) Who cares!!

By Antigone on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:35 pm:

Dodi, to reduce confusion it would be better if you posted as "Dodi." There's already a "heather" here.

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:37 pm:

Nope, cause you all don't except Dodi, so I could care less, really!!

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:41 pm:

The only person who excepts me, is V. It's strange, cause you all think he's so called "creepy" but he's the only one who says nice things, at least to me. He's even tried saying nice things to you all, but you still shut him out. It's all so clear to me now and I refuse to play the game.

I still wish you a great day though. :)

By dave. on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 02:48 pm:

i except you, (capital h)eather

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:03 pm:

bullshit!!!!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:11 pm:

oh, go cry in a bubble bath.

boo hoo. i can't get along with people, so it's their fault. you and v have this attitude in common.

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:12 pm:

yep, and I love it!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:20 pm:

if you love being socially inept so much, stop crying about not being ACCEPTED and enjoy your inabilities.

By hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:27 pm:

is it like, legal, for dodi to post as me? me with a capital h?

the system is breakin down, man

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:31 pm:

YIPPY!!

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

I'm not crying jack, much different than that. I'm actually rejoicing...LaLaLaLa...

And I wish you a great day too!

By hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 04:45 pm:

i was going to start another thread but i realized that it wasn't
    really interesting enough.

i was just wondering, what is this about? when people come here
    and at some point the less-easy-on-the-eyes type of things are
    pointed out, almost as an invitation like: please stay, but you
    might think about being a little more real and a little less
    [saccharine..etc.] more often than not, all hell breaks loose and
    it's like they lose their fuckin minds with annoying defensive
    behavior.

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 04:47 pm:

for starters,

-social ineptitude

-selfish immaturity

-needy attention whoring

you're right. not that interesting. all over the internet every single day, though.

By Hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 05:45 pm:

It all began with the Bullshit remarks lastnight, so go blaming your so called internet pals, my friend.

By the way, did I wish you a great day? If not, have one, okay?

By Hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 05:47 pm:

Hmmmmmm, isn't this what you all wanted...less niceness?
    Man, make up your fucking mind!!!

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 05:58 pm:

boo hoo. sniffle.

By kazu on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 06:17 pm:

By kazu on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 06:28 pm:

and the image is REAL

By Heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 08:27 pm:

Please, don't post my name as Nate, cause I like Heather better. No sense in hiding behind my real name, not worth it.

By Hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 08:30 pm:

I like that name too and I think you're so right...for once!

Have a great night!

By Hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 08:34 pm:

Have a great night ya'll!!

By Hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 08:35 pm:

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

Oh, I forgot...

By Hetaher on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 08:36 pm:

By jack on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 09:16 pm:

wah. wah. wah. pay attention to me. wah wah wah. i crave attention but i'm too insipid and boring to get anyone to interact with me. boo hoo. sniffle.

By dave. on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 10:37 pm:

what's "her" problem?

By heather on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 11:32 pm:

"don't post my name as Nate"

what the?

fuck off, whore

By hethera on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

or bring me a sammich

you choose

By wisper on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 11:49 pm:

this thread is threatening to become the Funniest Thread Ever.
    It's in danger of beating out Who Are You?-Grant Hutchins, for the title.

and THATS fucking funny.

By wisper on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 11:55 pm:

oh dave, hi.... :)
    Tonight for dinner i had some bread, what is your favorite kind of BREAD dave?????
    LOL i think all kinds of bread are good!!
    Have a super duper night!!!!!
    !!!!
    and heather i think a sammich would be a good idea right now :0D

By dave. on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 12:01 am:

i like a bread we have here in the puget sound area called rosemary diamante from essential baking company. it's the bomb.

By uzak on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 12:16 am:

tomorrow dinner after icecream mint with dinner
    be will that and pound while a its salmon of
    pience a have i...tomorrow that have will i maybe
    so chip chocolate mint have didn't place pizza
    the then and up me filled cookie macaroon the
    since forgot but chip chocolate mint like icecream
    wanted still i LOL!!! two ate i and foods whole the at
    macaroons free had they but that after donut a get to
    going was i class!!! after foods whole the to went...and
    almonds of handful a have to had i so breakfast make
    to time have didn't i and it and itlike to tend amerikans
    those as amusing but me like smart as not...networks
    cartoon and comedy american...tv watching late so up
    was i because morning this overslept but lunch for today
    one i. cheese havarti and turkey with all of best bread rye
    like i, wisper hi

By EnogitnA on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 03:00 am:

huh? Neat, one. each after key "home" the hitting then word each typing by this did I

words? the rearrange then out it type you did Or backwards? out that type you did kazu,

By Hethera on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 03:00 pm:

Smile.......

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 06:18 pm:

Hi troll,is like amazing,I take 24 hours off due to lack of sleep,and Sorabji falls apart,sometimes I find it most hard to be the gate keeper of Hell.

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 06:23 pm:

...also,I think your Russian accent is shit.

By Hethera on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 06:38 pm:

V. what are you talking about? I hope you're not talking about me....(Dodi) Once again, I'm not a troll, just pissed that they give me shit, just cause I'm nice. Like I said before, I totally understand why you say the things you do, cause they don't like you either. Oh well, life goes on......

Please, continue to post!

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 06:46 pm:

Dodi,find out more about v,find "the most cruel thing i ever did" read and digest,at the time I was v.v.,read and work out for youself,dont get my postings "second hand"...for your self,you I see are getting a "thick skin" on Sorabji,you need it,you will still be here 10 hence,myself,I will be dead or in Greece,I hope in Greece.Love as allways.

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 06:56 pm:

"just pissed that they give me shit, just cause I'm nice."

you're not nice. you're consistently rude and phony. on this board, anyway.

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 07:10 pm:

...strange,how a Lithuanian/Russian dispossesed farm land owner,thanks to the COMMIE REGIME allways gets the most postings,as allways.If you wish to to understand more of the Russian commie farm land grab ,I will tell.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 07:24 pm:

Thanks for the post V! I don't see how they think I'm "rude and phony" cause I have never said anything in that regard. Man, no wonder this world is falling apart!! I just don't understand...people always talk about how they encounter rude people, or their relationships don't work, but yet, they don't look at themselves. Maybe their the problem, but they don't want to admit it. When someone comes around that's nice, they mistreat this manner, as it's a bad thing...strange. I do feel sorry for people like this, cause they WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED!!
    I really don't care what you did in the past V, cause everyone changes. It's unfortunate, that people, especially here, can't accept that fact. I take it, that many here are teachers (so it seems) and I'm so thankful, that their not here teaching my son....THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 07:39 pm:

"I just don't understand...people always talk about how they encounter rude people, or their relationships don't work, but yet, they don't look at themselves. Maybe their the problem, but they don't want to admit it. "

that sounds familiar. kind of like when you blame other people for your tantrums and your inability to get along with people on the board, for example. scroll right up and see it.

i think it's rude to try to take over someone's established screen name. i think spamming is rude. i think constantly begging for attention is rude. there are plenty of examples of your phony "niceness" and rudeness on these boards.

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

Jack,I dont understand much of that,sorry I do not allways understand American.Jack,your main problem is your present Troll,it will copy you,as it copys me,good luck.

By Heather the on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 08:31 pm:

Ya know what Jack, I like you!

I have never blamed anyone for anything. I just said that you all can't or won't accept me, cause I'm nice...oh well....life goes on and on and on.....

Have a great Saturday night...by yourself!! :)

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 08:34 pm:

V...when are you moving to Greece?

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

Talk about fake! I type in Russian accent, even though it is not neces...necessa...required.

In Soviet Russia, accent speaks you!

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:02 pm:

LOL!

By Antigone on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:03 pm:

I dunno if she's rude, jack. Naive, a touch self centered, and emotionally fragile...maybe.

And before you say it, Dodi, anyone who is scared away for a month by the word "firewall" is emotionally fragile...

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:08 pm:

So I don't have a lot of experience with this computer stuff. It doesn't mean I'm emotionally fragile, just careful.

I'm glad you were counting the days that I wasn't posting though. :)

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:31 pm:

"I have never blamed anyone for anything. I just said that you all can't or won't accept me, cause I'm nice"

that's blame right there. you think there's a problem ("you all can't or won't accept me"). but you don't consider that the problem could be you or your behavior. it's the fault of "you all." whoever that is.

and drop the "it's cause i'm nice" line. that's ridiculous.

why you think you're not "accepted" is another issue entirely.
    i'm not convinced that you want to be "accepted," anyway. but i don't know what "acceptance" means to you.

the majority of your posts take an "us versus them" attitude. that's antagonism. that's certainly not trying to get along with anyone but your chosen "outsider" pal. antagonism is not exactly "nice," even if you swamp it with emoticons and exclamation points.

being antagonistic while babbling about how "nice" you are is, at best, dishonest.

anyway, if you ever decided that you were "accepted" you wouldn't be able to run that "us versus them" drama queen schtick all the time and you'd have to think of something else to post about.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:46 pm:

Oh please jack, get over it already and move on...I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:48 pm:

get over what?

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:53 pm:

It feels like I'm bothering you jack. I'm very pleased with this outcome. If you want to keep repeating this whole thing that you started the other night, go ahead. What ever makes you happy jack!

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 09:58 pm:

how "nice" of you!!!!!!

what, you're in over your head and have to retreat already?

By jack on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:00 pm:

talking to bricks! talking to bubbles! it's all the same!

By Missniceness on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:00 pm:

"nice" is my middle name!

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:07 pm:

I just love bubbles!!!!!!

By Antigone on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:09 pm:

Being "nice" in an argument can be a covert form of hostility. Take the "oh please jack, get over it" line. She even out and said she was happy that jack was annoyed, yet was above it all. Classic passive aggressive behavior.

And I should know. I'm a master at it.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:10 pm:

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles...oh how I love bubbles!!!!!!!!!!

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:18 pm:

especially when I'm sharing them with my husband, in a nice warm bath. Nice.....

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:34 pm:

Dodi,keep building up that anti Sorabji skin.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:42 pm:

Thanks V!

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 10:46 pm:

My skin is so nice, especially after I take my bubble baths....oh yes!!!

By V on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 11:21 pm:

Right on DODI,LOVE YOU LOTS.KEEP RIGHT ON.LOVE FROM RUSSIA.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 11:26 pm:

When are you moving to Greece?

By V on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 01:02 am:

DODI,I think I am looking at 2 years hence,i tell you young lady,Greek builders are so slow,no work in summer 40c plus,so they only work in winter (but still with a 6 hour siesta)amazing,yes?...Good god,I only wish you were at the building site to oversee my construction,but one day,it will be done,but then is the most difficult of tasks,to find a mk 2 wife for v,Dodi,i tell you as I think,I think I will find it a most difficult task to find such a woman that will put up with v,with kind regards,what think you?

By V on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 01:12 am:

As allways,such an honer to post to such an excellent lady.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 01:35 am:

Sure, I think you can find someone!!

Just don't be too picky, as the inside, is the most valuable part of a person. As we all know, I'm the nicest of them all...HaHaHaHa!!!

By Nate on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 04:55 pm:

woah, i'm gone for awhile and when i get back you're still lame.

and i mean lame on the inside.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:30 pm:

I learn from the best baby!!

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:38 pm:

I realized something Nate! When you were getting your jollies off the other night, Antigone stepped in and you got all scared. I mean, you stopped being an asshole and left the message board. That right there, tells me, you let someone else tell you what to do...pretty grown up you are!!

Wow..I'm impressed!

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:41 pm:

Hey, I still wish you a great day though!!

By heathre on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:41 pm:

oh i get it! dodi is insane.

nevermind then. and no sandwiches, thanks.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:46 pm:

Make that a ham sandwich for me..NO mayo.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:49 pm:

...Oh, and a tall glass of lemon water...Thanks!

By V on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 07:32 pm:

...strange,my postings are now on auto-pilot :{

By Antigone on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 07:36 pm:

Me? Tell Nate what to do?

As if.

Nate is my sovereign lord, as he is to us all.

WHETHER HE WANTS TO BE OR NOT. FUCKER.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 07:38 pm:

Wait. No. Sorry...

This is my sovereign lord.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 07:42 pm:

Wait. No. Sorry...

This...

(Just in case you're curious...)

By Dodi on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

I'm not!

By Nate on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 08:11 pm:

you're not not a cunt.

By kazu on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 10:56 pm:

that second blond on the left is not
    attractive at all. at least not in that
    picture.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 11:58 pm:

Are you kidding? They're all serious hotties.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 12:35 am:

i think they're all attractive plus they have geek mojo.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 12:36 am:

which reminds me that i hate the word "mojo".

By Antigone on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 12:41 am:

Yes. Their geekiness is part of the attraction for me.

And maybe it's also because I'm half Swedish and they're all good healthy scandinavian girls.

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 12:42 am:

there's something scary and odd about her
    face.

it's probably just that particular angle.

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 12:52 am:

yeah, if you scroll down on the second link, she
    might be that girl and that is a really good picture
    of her.

this is doing WONDERS for my self esteem

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:06 am:

that's her in the bottom picture. same dealy on the pant leg.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:07 am:

which reminds me that i hate dealies on the pant legs.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:18 am:

and that first chick (yes, i said chick) in the prior post bugs me. i'm not so much a fan of big mams.

By heather on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:25 am:

i think this calls for you all to be throwing your pictures back up
    for the pleasure and criticism of friends and random strangers.

no grainy black and white magazine scans, please.
    *grin

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:30 am:

jesus dave. i can't believe you called her a chick.
    with the skin by her clavicle all stretched out and
    web-like, she looks like some sort of argonian,
    not a chick.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:47 am:

yeah, that looks painful.

speaking of painful.

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 01:47 am:

"i think this calls for you all to be throwing
    your pictures back up for the pleasure and
    criticism of friends and random strangers."

okay, but be nice please.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?
    userid=kazu&album_id=187928

close off the space between ? (and) userid
    when you cut and paste

By Antigone on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:00 am:

kazu, you're a certified hottie. Shaddup and start feeling good about yourself.

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:03 am:

ok.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:04 am:

omigod. your face is so lopsided!

i kid.

like i said before, you totally remind me of this hottie scientist at work who i have a mild crush on.

By Platypus on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:08 am:

It's true kazu, you are a major hottie. I like the dress, too.

By moonit on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:08 am:

ack - yesterday kazu found a picture of me on the interweb. I was quite scared about it, until i realised it was the old brownmel.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:10 am:

hey! i didn't know tiggy would say hottie while i was saying hottie. completely not coordinated and sincere from the both of us.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:12 am:

i mean not coordinated yet sincere.

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:12 am:

it's true. i had major insomnia one night so I started
    googling random names to see what would happen.

moonit's a cutiepie, but I want to see the new
    blond mel.

By dave. on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:13 am:

and it's a triple hottie. it's a frickin hottie trifecta.

By Antigone on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 03:23 am:

A pic of moonie?

Do tell...

No fair holding back!

By moonit on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 04:22 am:

you want it, you can email.

By Gee on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 11:24 am:

I want kazu to be my girlfriend.

and share her clothes with me.

By kazu on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 11:45 am:

aw. i blush now

By Dougie on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 11:24 pm:

Me too Gee. Kazu's a major hottie. She reminds me of my first wife. I'm travelling, so I don't have pix of her, but will try to post them when I get back. I've got pix of my puppy though. Maybe I'll post them.

By lapis on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 12:23 am:

i usually hide.... but there's probably dance team photos somewhere.....

eh, fuckit.

i've got a couple on my hard drive, the goblin and some sprockette photos. no posty to the internet until i figure out other things.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 02:02 am:

heather, I appreciate you saying that my pictures look like there from a magazine. I must say..I do look pretty good..:)

You just made my day!

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 02:11 am:

Kazu, I have to say, you're very pretty.

By Kazu on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 02:28 am:

I still be blushing.

But also laughing at the idea of Dougie wanting
    to wear my red dress.

By heather on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 02:50 am:

did i say that, dodi?
    huh

ah kazu, if sem ever gets all stupid.....anyway, yes your dress is
    also beautiful.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 03:04 am:

Dodi needs to twist everyone's words around to sound complimentary to her due to extremely low self esteem.

Either that or she's a troll.

She could be a troll with low self esteem, too.

By Gee on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 10:08 am:

sometimes I wish I lived under a bridge.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 11:05 am:

Don't think so.

Have a great day ya'll!!

By semillama on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 11:09 am:

If Dodi's from the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, she's definitely a troll.

Heather: You KNOW I ain't doing anything stupid to muck this up.

Thanks everyone for noting how blazingly hot Kazu is. I try to remind her of this often :)

I am also grateful that her blazing hotness in the two photos with me obscure how awful I look. What the hell is wrong with my eyes?!!?

By dave. on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 12:42 pm:

you're richard d. james, bitch!

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 01:32 pm:

What are you, sem? And anti-raccoon?

And women never listen to their men when they say they're pretty. They only listen when you DON'T say it. They only believe compliments from other people, especially other women.

By semillama on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 01:46 pm:

holy crap. I AM Richard D. James.

By wisper on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:13 pm:

"you're richard d. james, bitch!"

I'm SO glad dave said this before me.
    I've been holding it in all day.
    Didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

is it? there's certainly worse people to be.

By dave. on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:23 pm:

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:35 pm:

If I was a troll, I could have been really cruel and said something mean and nasty about Kazu's pictures, but I didn't. Kazu is beautiful and just by looking at her pictures, I could tell she's a nice person as well.

You're very lucky to have her semillama!

By semillama on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:37 pm:

I'm taking it as a compliment.

ps. my girlfriend is insanely hot. I thought I would mention that again.

By V on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:40 pm:

SORRY GUYS.The only good looking Sorabji is Dodi.The rest of you are insects,Christ,do you ever bother to read my postings? I all ready have pics of all of you (nude)apart from Dodi who I respect a lot.Just read my postings in the last week.

By ralphwiggumkazu on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:42 pm:

i'm a ladybug

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:43 pm:

Plus, I could have said something really nasty about your relationship Antigone, but I didn't. I could have said something about how you can't meet her needs, cause the size of your penis..8-..but I could just imagine how that hurts your ego already, so I didn't want to make it worse for you. You see, I was thinking about your feelings!! :P

By dave. on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

somebody needs to make an aphex twin generator where you can upload a pic and it morphs his face onto it.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

Your welcome semillama!!

By heather on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:46 pm:

being good-looking is over-rated. much like everything else.
    except for cheese. cheese is good. and wine. well, some wine.

i likes me some kazu for her brane-juices.

that's right. i'm a zombie.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:47 pm:

Ah, Dodi, you tip your hand.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

Yes V, I read your postings and I like them alot, so keep em coming......

Hey, thanks for the compliment, much appreciated.

By kazuisstillblushing on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

awthanksheather

By heather on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:52 pm:

i could have said that dodi is a stupid annoying whore, but i
    didn't, because it's obvious.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:53 pm:

I like that one heather!!

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:54 pm:

Let's see your mug shot. I promise I won't bark too loud, don't want the neighbors to hear me.

By heather on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:56 pm:

cool!! :)

i don't. i've used the word stupid too many times this week.
    whore, however, is a word that never loses it's charm.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 06:58 pm:

My hubby LOVES this whore, so that doesn't bother me one bit my love!

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:01 pm:

V...I just went and read your post again and you just crack me up!

INSECTS!!!!

God I love that...:)

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:07 pm:

Here's a good pic of the Dodi/V entity.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:13 pm:

Can't you do better?

Come on now Tiggy, I know you have it in you.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:16 pm:

Yes you do, don't you?

Stalk much, Dodi?

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:18 pm:

I just love you Tiggy Wiggy, my little ( I mean really little) love bear........

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:20 pm:

It'okay, I have faith you'll find someone with a really small mouth.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:21 pm:

....at least I hope so. :)

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:25 pm:

Hey V! Take a look at our picture...we look goooooooooood!

By V on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:35 pm:

Dodi,dont you find the bloated Sorabjis are no more than an ant farm? also,I am sooo glad you saw my posting,keep right on. :)

By Gee on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 08:33 pm:

Wouldn't call SOME of them ants, more like mites.

By heather on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 08:43 pm:

what i don't understand is that v has some post somewhere
    about keeping up an anti-sorabji skin...why not just leave? no
    one in the universe is insisting that either of you stay.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 08:51 pm:

It doesn't have to be that way, but I just don't understand why the asshole remarks came into the picture. I can see being sarcastic and all, but not being rude to someone, especially when one hasn't done anything wrong. This is where it changed and this is where it will stay. I like the posts I get from V and I think you all just give him way too much shit! Why do you want to keep this place shut out for newcomers? Are you all so afraid? Are you afraid of "NICE" people?
    So what if others are weird or what ever you want to call them, their entitled to be here, just like you are.....

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

....so there!

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 09:03 pm:

Oh, just in case you didn't realize it..this is a free country, so I will stay.

Buh Bye....

By Nate on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 09:59 pm:

no one's asking you to leave.

i think we'd be happy if you'd just be a little less retarded.

By Dougie on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 10:39 pm:

Sem, sorry but I forgot to mention you -- I'd also like you to be my girlfriend, and share your clothes with me. You, me and kazu could have an awesome time swapping clothes and making fun of Dodi and V. Let me know...

By agatha on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:17 am:

Actually, I asked her to leave, but it's only because I don't think she's capable of being less retarded.

Heh, Heather said "whore." How shocking!

By moonit on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:48 am:

Oh man. I just really don't want to play any more.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 03:06 am:

It'll be OK.

By Platypus on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 03:58 am:

Gee--I love that man. "Heavenly Date" is one of my crushes of year, literature wise. I am so jealous right now that I can't even handle it.

Moonit--sustenance is coming. Just hang in there.

By semillama on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:12 am:

Did anyone else chuckle quietly to themselves when Dodi implied that Antigone was a small person, and that heather was a dog?

how funny.

You see, dodi and V, some of us here have actually met each other in the real world, so we have a decent idea of who folks are and what they are like.

and to think of you trying to imply that heather is not good-looking, when she is quite good-looking, and that antigone is a small guy, when he's one tall mofo, is just deeply amusing.

A house finch just looked in my office window, by the way.

By Gee on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:37 am:

okay, one more thing.

the interesting thing here is that all of you who are complaining about how irritating and annoying v and dodi are, have officially become just as annoying with your whining and complaining and continuing enabling of their behaviour.

if you want them to shut up then stop fucking talking to them. it was bad enough before when I could simply avoid any thread with massive v/dodi chitter chatter. do I now have to avoid threads where they make one or two comments because of the countless replies of "You're Stupid/No You're Stupid/ Nuh-Uh, You're Stupid" which seem to follow?

either grow the fuck up and act like adults or admit that you really enjoy antagonizing each other.

By dave. on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 12:21 pm:

nuh uh you grow up.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:03 pm:

I like Gee!!

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:06 pm:

You should ALL pat yourself on the backs, cause you, YES YOU, just created your very own, YES, YOUR VERY OWN.........

sorabji troll!

I'M THRILLED!!

I"M HONORED!!

.......and I accept!

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

A "Mofo"..that can't keep his girl satisfied......:(

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:38 pm:

jsut show us your tits already gee.

we've been waiting for years now and its just as well you cut the crap and get it over with because everyone in their goddamn right mind knows thats what we're all waiting for anyway....

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:44 pm:

Well, Gee, just as with trace I find it hard to ignore someone's posts when they're persistent and continue for several months. Also I decided a few years ago to not be passive when presented with certain insults.

I'm working on a solution to the troll problem. If you want to be free from trolls, switch to FireFox. I'm working on a way to cut out posts from a thread that you don't want to read. It will probably only work in Mozilla based browsers.

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:47 pm:

oh shit i actually posted that.

fuck.

as usual tiggy aint gonna take it anymore.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:03 pm:

goddamn right I'm not.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:09 pm:

I think I touched a nerve....

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:16 pm:

no no no.

you didnt.

don't be silly.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

*grin

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:25 pm:

i'm just gonna sit in the corner and laugh quietly.

hee hee ha ho heeheeheeeeeee *breath* hahaha bwaha hee hee! harharhee hm hm hahahahaha!

patty cake patty cake, baker's man
    show us yer tits as fast as you can
    pat it and prick it and picture and post
    to show it to trolls and drive them off

doesn't rhyme. pft. i'll get better.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:38 pm:

YIPPY!!

I want to see them too!

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 03:26 pm:

I find it quite funny, that you all can dish it out, but you can't take it...

Who's crying now...boo-hoo

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 03:37 pm:

as if you are serving doody? please.

pez you'd be a service if you just expedited your mamms too you know.

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 04:55 pm:

i know....

there's no pictures specifically of those. in the flesh. not even drawerings from the timei posed. have none, zip nada.

i spose i could go to a photo booth and scan them in, or get out the ol' i-zone and avoid the dangers of developing at work. ah, who cares.

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

yes

By semillama on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 06:21 pm:

Tits out for PATRICK, Ladies!!!!

By Platypus on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:02 pm:

Tiggy.

Teach me the filtering goodness. Please. Thank you.

Patrick, I'm working on it.

By V on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:20 pm:

Dodi,...like I say,this place is no more than an ant farm,allthough "Planet of the Apes" may well be a contender.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:22 pm:

Hmmmmmmm, I think I like the ape thing better.

Well, no, cause apes are very intelligent, so that wouldn't work. :)

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:44 pm:

mooooooooo.

By V on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:46 pm:

...lets stick with insects. :)

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:47 pm:

suckit V

By V on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:50 pm:

lapis,whats with the moooooooooooo? you normally post WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

By V on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

WOW,HI PATRIC,now thats a strange posting for you,why not stick to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:02 pm:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!:)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:02 pm:

strange posting for a cockmaster old crow like you ya cranky trollcunt. just leave the birds alone.

just because your nuts done evaporated to dust a long time ago doesnt give you a right to creep the local flora you sumvabitch.

look at me. i aint gonna take it anymore either.

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:03 pm:

maybe it's because i've got a life outside.

maybe it's because i'm a person who tries to relate with other people and there is sadness and grief along with the good things (which normally don't get mentioned). do you actually respond to anyone's posts othere than just popping in.... "Dodi,hi again."

dodi, though shielded and naive, at least sometimes attempts to comprehend the full range of human emotion that i am very near believing you do not have.

but i never post something so unintelligible as "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" without having a reason for doing so.

if you have a problem with it, then you can find somethingelse to do, other mammals to annoy.

eh, this is like talking to a brick wall.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:03 pm:

Oh God! There's that word "cunt" again......

LOVE IT!!!

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:03 pm:

dodi if you continue to blaze away with your brilliance we might have to ask you to tone it down.

mkay.

just take it easy now.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:05 pm:

Just cause I like the word "CUNT?????"

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:07 pm:

.......Or, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:08 pm:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:09 pm:

I feel better now, thanks.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:13 pm:

Ya know Lapis, I gave my sympathy to you, regarding your friend, but you didn't seem to notice. I really did feel sorry for you, cause I recently lost of friend, so I know how much it hurts.

I tried, but oh well..........

By patrick on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

see the thing is, you two jizzmops think you're funny and stuff and you know... youre not. your terribly unfun. but not unfun in the sense that you're really getting under anyone's skin. you're just wasting bytes.

so could you please. just stop. ok?

stop hurting america.

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:15 pm:

good, because i'm nauseous.

pepper pot puke, anyone?

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:20 pm:

yes, i saw that dodi, and i appreciated it.

though if you go through the thread, the only people i actually thanked were ones who gave advice.

i do not claim to be a nice person. i am, hoever, honest and when i say something i mean it to the very depths of my soul.

maybe our values are just too different.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:22 pm:

You see, once again, you didn't accept my sympathy.........so sad.

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:25 pm:

don't put words in my mouth.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:27 pm:

Hmmmmmmm, I had to give you advice, so that you would thank me? I find that to be weird, but we are different. I would thank anyone who gave me support and if it's just a "sorry" so be it.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:28 pm:

I didn't!!!!!!!!!

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:30 pm:

Infact, if someone just gave me a look of sympathy, I would take it and appreciate it. It doesn't take words to feel something, but that's me.

By lapis on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:37 pm:

a warning. making sure.

i said i appriciated it. appriciation usually implies acceptance.

much of the last week i was not home, i was either working or helping out friends. i did updates when i was able but sometimes it was physically and emotionally impossible for me to say anything to anyone.

do you thank everyone you have positive contact with?

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:44 pm:

I do my best to.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:49 pm:

I'm truly sorry for your loss, really.

By kazu on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:50 pm:

she lost her fucking friend you asshole.

she needs to heal, and if it slips her mind or whatever, she
    doesn't need to thank or acknowledge anyone, she needs to do
    what's best for her and those around her who also lost their
    friend

"You see, once again, you didn't accept my sympathy.........so
    sad"

if you need someone who is mourning to accept your sympathy,
    you are one sad case.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:55 pm:

I think you failed to read her past post my friend.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 08:57 pm:

Sorry, but I do have "human emotion"

By V on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:00 pm:

Patric,do you perchance post to Sorabji from a hospital ward for the insane? your postings are of no consequence to any one,and you have less appeal than a gorgonzola.

By kazu on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:02 pm:

Oh whatever. I wasn't concerned with what lapis
    did or didn't say beyond my usual interest in
    her posts, but with your sad, simplistic reaction
    to her alleged lack of acceptance.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:08 pm:

Whatever....

By wisper on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:11 pm:

"Are you afraid of "NICE" people?"

This is gold.
    This would be an excellent title for the message boards as a whole.

Nothing says nice like all caps and quotes.

It reminds me of one of the worst tattoos i've ever seen. This guy at wonderland was in line with his shirt open, and across his chest in 12 inch high bold block letters (Think Arial Black, all caps) it said-

ZEN

needless to say it was the least zen thing on the earth.
    It still haunts me. ZEN

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:12 pm:

Hey V!! Did you know that we're "jizzmops?"

That's a new one and I can hardly wait for someone to come up with a new one...instead of "cunt" or "whore"

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:13 pm:

....even though I like the word "cunt"

By wisper on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:14 pm:

and...I'm glad Anti is making a troll patch for beloved Firefox, I was just about to ask if he could do this.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:15 pm:

wwwwwiiiiiiiissssssssssssssspppppppppeeeeeerrrrrr

By Dougie on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:06 pm:

Tits out for me too, ladies. I've showed y'all my man titties.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:20 pm:

Yeah, I think I'll call it "Sorabji Trollpatch Jizzmop."

Dodi will be particularly easy to filter out since "she" usually posts from one IP. V will be a bit more difficult, and we may have to filter out all posts from British Telecom. But that will just be the first pass. Next will be other supersecret methods of troll detection...

By wisper on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 11:02 pm:

just Jizzmop is better. If said properly it really sounds like some kind of utility.

"Have those Jizzmop updates ready? Jizzmop 4.0?"

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 11:27 pm:

Jizzmop it is.

By jack on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

soon people will be wondering: "have i been jizzmopped or what?"

hey, could you next whip up something so that a person's posts could only been seen by certain other people? oh, wait. i guess there is an application for that already. der.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 11:52 pm:

What application is that? IM?

That type of functionality on the boards would be up to Mark. It's server side. And really I wouldn't want him to do that. This is a free board and I've liked the fact that anyone can post under any name without a password. That leaves it open for easy trolling, but that's the price you pay.

I've thought about writing my own message board software, and actually I've done about half of the necessary groundwork. I don't want to host my own board, though, because there'd be no point. I like posting here better than having my own board. :) But if Mark ever gets tired of hosting the boards I could import all of the posts from here into my own system and we'd keep going without a hitch.

By Nate on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 12:47 am:

btw, dodi needs to improve her firewalling.

By wisper on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 01:10 am:

OH SNAP!

By agatha on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 01:24 am:

Gee, I agree with you, but it's so hard to refrain from comment. I try for a while, and then it just wells up like a fountain.

By Vet on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 01:44 am:

I have been a fan of superman for as long as I can remember. I have a few hundred comics of his alone. I grew up on movies and cartoons with him in it. I pretty much am in the rut with the rest of the world in saying that when Mr. Reeve's name is said I think Superman. I am a fan of Smallville and enjoyed his appearances on the show. I was somewhat under a rock for a week from Sunday to Sunday I came back to the civilized world and saw "A tribute to Christopher Reeve" on a magazine at a grocery store and freaked. This has been a year of some ups and many downs for me personally. It is terrible to hear of yet another very talented performer passing away especially at such a young age.

By moonit on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 03:27 am:

Pattycakes, does this mean you need a clevage shot in your candy package? Cause Andrew's got some nice A cups.

By moonit on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 03:31 am:

Okay so he was reading that when I was typing it, so I thought that would be funny, and he called me a mole.

By moonit on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 03:31 am:

Okay so he was reading that when I was typing it, so I thought that would be funny, and he called me a mole.

By lapis on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 10:13 am:

hee!

By semillama on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 10:21 am:

You know what I love about this place? Every now and then, someone will come in out of nowhere and actually post about the thread topic.

it makes you wonder if they just see the title on a google search, and scroll immediately down to the bottom so they can say their 2 cents, or if they read the whole thing and wonder what the fuck is going on.

By Dodi on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 12:16 pm:

Tiggy, IP.....UP..

By V on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 04:08 pm:

Dodi,Nate is a moron,yet came up with one gem of wisdom,improve your fire walling,do it now,and darling,dont EVER put any form of bank details on computer,if you have,delete it NOW,every thing,just do it,...love and respect as all ways...p.s. 3 nights back,my computer tells me to log on again,as 2 users cant use the same computer at the same time,perhaps the Russian mafia are not content with stealing 2 farms from my grandparents.,they also want my bank account.,no chance.Dodi,upgrade fast regarding firewalls,right now you only have Sorabjis trying to get inside your computer,next you will get the Russian mafia.

By Gee on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 06:03 pm:

Antigone, I'd love to hear more about your jizzmopping thingy.

By Vet on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 09:01 pm:

Actually I have been reading the threads on this site for a while trying to get the understanding of the community here. I just thought that I would finally say something.

By wisper on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 11:39 pm:

I commend and welcome you, Vet.
    Thanks for lurking first, *thumbs up*

By Antigone on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 02:26 am:

No one from here is trying to get inside Dodi's computer.

Unless you count V, of course...

By jack on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 02:27 am:

truth and blue humor. nice work.

By Antigone on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 03:20 am:

No, just truth.

By semillama on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 10:11 am:

That's the first time I've heard the word "computer" to mean THAT.

By Crystal Lake KillerTee Hee on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

Hi, does anyone remember the name of movie, I was mystify of a young boy who dressed up like a girl, whose his gay Father dressed him like a girl and was sent to a summer camp, he commited several murder anyway,at the end of movie where he was holding severed head of a girl and the other hand he was holding a knife. I would like to know what is the title of a movie, but I believe the film I watched about 20 years ago, and didn't catch what's the name of movie, cause we needed for our halloween together with a friend of mine. we needed several name for horror movie that dated 20 years or more, anyone?

By Peek a Boo on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 11:04 pm:

C.L.K.T.H. Actually it is called Sleepaway camp. It is.. And yes ,it was scary.....

By jack on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 11:14 pm:

i saw a scary movie once called "The Phantom Creeps Bastard of RTC Industries Posts Among Us!" when it was my night to supervise the neighborhood kids at the rec center. kind of spooky. i hear the sequel, "The Kedzie Rolling Tube Massacre," is really fucked up.

By Cool dude on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 11:42 pm:

Jack.. W.T.F are you talking about?

By jack on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 12:02 am:

scary movies. what's your problem? you brought it up!

By jack on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 12:20 am:

speaking of "tee hee," the actor julius harris passed on this weekend. RIP.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact