Attn: Rap World - Scarface Is A Remake!eheeee

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Attn: Rap World - Scarface Is A Remake!eheeee
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Chosen One Returns on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 12:39 am:

Would someone kindly inform the "rap/hip-hop world" by way of MTV CRIBS (ehe) that De Palma's "Scarface" is a loose remake of the original 1932 classic, starring Paul Muni (b. Weisenfreund, sweet NYC Jew). ehe I always PISH in my pants when the umpteenth rap star shows us his DVD collection, and low and behold, he pulls out the remake and/or shows us his Pacino poster!ehe The remake (while enjoyable) was a critical disaster, while the original was a four-star gem. -D, NYC "Go right, there's Chinatown; go left, Little Italy. Uptown, Harlem. Midtown, Yorkville. Brooklyn is Jews. Queens, Koreans. It's a cheap way to have relatives." eh - JOAN RIVERS (b. Molinsky, umpteenth sweet Jewish NYer)

By wisper on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 06:45 pm:

Joan Rivers is a virus.

By Bigkev on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 09:15 pm:

and more plastic than human, kinda like darth vader

By semillama on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 09:58 pm:

Bigkev?!

By Chosen One Returns on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 11:56 pm:

Has Melissa (her daughter) followed suit!? eh I must say that while Joan has never been a raving beauty, her last surgery appears to have finally been perfected. eh Her PUNIM looks better than any other time in her life!eh -D,NYC "Here is a great body of our Jewish citizens from whom have sprung men of genius in every walk of our varied life; men who have conceived of its ideals with singular clearness; and led enterprises with sprit & sagacity...They are not Jews in America, they are American citizens" - WOODROW WILSON (28th US President, 1913-1921)

By Rowlfe on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 02:10 pm:

"I always had a fetish for murder and death." - David Berkowitz

By Chosen One Returns on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 07:07 pm:

Another jealous Gentile drops from his anti-Semite tree!eheheh Once again, praise the Jews, and the jealous Gentiles come a runnin'!eheee

Yes, lowlife..err Rowlfe, cite the rare instances where Jews have gone bad, while overlooking the overwhelming good that they have done and continue to do. As Mark Twain said: "..These facts are all on the credit side of the proposition that the Jew is a good and orderly citizen. Summed up, they certify that he is quiet, peaceable, industrious, unaddicted to high crimes and brutal dispositions; that his family life is commendable; that he is not a burden upon public charities; that he is not a beggar; that in benevolence he is above the reach of competition. These are the very quintessentials of good citizenship."

As a whole, you will find less crime, less substance abuse, less a-holes and less maleficence among Jews & Judaism than any other religion. The same religion thats started the whole shebang: life!!

Now go crawl back under the rock from which you came! -D, NYC "Jews are unique in that for eighteen-hundred years they have had no country...and have, whenever there was any pretense of equality of opportunity for them, forged their way ahead into positions of prominence, influence and power in business, professions, in philosophy, in art, in literature, and in government. The harshest persecution and injustice merely strengthen the peculiarity of the Jew in the adherence to his ancient customs. Give him the sunlight of freedom and the balmy encouragement of equality of opportunity and he assimilates himself to his environment with all the quickness of perception, all the energy, all the enterprise, all the persistence with which he is so remarkably endowed" - WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT (27th US President, 1909-1913)

By RC on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 08:05 pm:

Well, here's what one Jew has to say about the Jewish people & their ways:

"What are the facts about the Jews? (I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews myself. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are.) The eastern European Jews, who form 92% of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars. They were a warlike tribe who lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into eastern Europe.
    They set up a large Khazar kingdom of 800,000 square miles. At the time, Russia did not exist, nor did many other European countries. The Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe -- so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.

They were phallic worshippers, which is filthy and I do not want to go into the details of that now. But that was their religion, as it was also the religion of many other pagans and barbarians elsewhere in the world. The Khazar king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith -- either Christianity, Islam, or what is known today as Judaism, which is really Talmudism. By spinning a top, and calling out "eeny, meeny, miney, moe," he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.

He sent down to the Talmudic schools of Pumbedita and Sura and brought up thousands of rabbis, and opened up synagogues and schools, and his people became what we call Jews. There wasn't one of them who had an ancestor who ever put a toe in the Holy Land. Not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them!

And yet they come to the Christians and ask us to support their armed insurrections in Palestine by saying, "You want to help repatriate God's Chosen People to their Promised Land, their ancestral home, don't you? It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Savior.

You now go to church on Sunday, and you kneel and you worship a Jew, and we're Jews." But they are pagan Khazars who were converted just the same as the Irish were converted. It is as ridiculous to call them "people of the Holy Land," as it would be to call the 54 million Chinese Moslems 'Arabs'.

Mohammed only died in 620 A.D., and since then 54 million Chinese have accepted Islam as their religious belief. Now imagine, in China, 2000 miles away from Arabia, from Mecca and Mohammed's birthplace. Imagine if the 54 million Chinese decided to call themselves 'Arabs'. You would say they were lunatics. Anyone who believes that those 54 million Chinese are Arabs must be crazy. All they did was adopt as a religious faith a belief that had its origin in Mecca, in Arabia.

These Khazars, these pagans, these Asiatics, these Turko-Finns, were a Mongoloid race who were forced out of Asia into eastern Europe. Because their king took the Talmudic faith, they had no choice in the matter. Just the same as in Spain: If the king was Catholic, everybody had to be a Catholic. If not, you had to get out of Spain. So the Khazars became what we call today Jews. Now imagine how silly it was for the great Christian countries of the world to say, "We're going to use our power and prestige to repatriate God's Chosen People to their ancestral homeland, their Promised Land." Could there be a bigger lie than that? Because they control the newspapers, the magazines, the radio, the television, the book publishing business, and because they have the ministers in the pulpit and the politicians on the soapboxes talking the same language, it is not too surprising that you believe that lie.

You'd believe black is white if you heard it often enough. You wouldn't call black black anymore -- you'd start to call black white. And nobody could blame you.

Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them. This is not hearsay. I'm not here to be a rabble-rouser. I'm here to give you facts.

When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, you stand up for the very first prayer that you recite. It is the only prayer for which you stand. You repeat three times a short prayer called the KOL NIDRE. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months shall be null and void. The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force or effect. And further, the Talmud teaches that whenever you take an oath, vow, or pledge, you are to remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and you are exempted from fulfilling them. How much can you depend on their loyalty?"

- Excerpt from a speech given by Jewish Defector Benjamin H. Freedman at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D. C. in 1961.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Andhere are some interesting facts from the Talmud:

SOME TEACHINGS OF THE JEWISH TALMUD

Moed Kattan 17a - If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Sanhedrin 58b - If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a - A Jew need not pay a gentile ('Cuthean') the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a - When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 113a - Jews may use lies ('subterfuges') to circumvent a Gentile.
    --------------------------------------------------

So the Jewish High Holy Day is all about a prayer that exempts Jews from keeping any & all promises or agreements (inc. business agreements with non- Jews) that you've made. And the Talmud that Judiasm is based on teaches that it's okay to steal from, withold earned wages from or even rip-off anyone who is a not a Jew.

Well, what a fine & upstanding people they are!

We will find "less crime, less substance abuse, less a-holes and less maleficence among Jews & Judaism than any other religion?" BULLSHIT! The Jews are simply better at hiding the dirt they do because they dominate the media & practice their religion in a language few outsiders ever get to learn.

- RC

By Chosen One Returns on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 09:01 pm:

RC, continue proving what many already know about your deranged ilk. Insanely jealous to the point of lunacy!! Yes, cite me the ramblings of one self-loathing Jew, and use his lies & distortions as a generalization of all Jews. As for the teachings of the Talmud!? Lies and more lies that you copied & pasted from neo-Nazi websites, you despicable person you! While you're at it, why not tell us how you also believe that Jews were responsible for 9/11, and how 4,000 Jews missed work on that fateful day! DOH! While you continue spinning your hateful lies, Jews continue leaving your ilk in the disproportionate dust. -D, NYC "The Jews have the best average brain of any people in the world. The Jews are the only race who work wholly with their brains and never with their hands. There are no Jewish beggars, no Jewish tramps, no Jewish ditch diggers, hod-carriers, day laborers or followers of toilsome, mechanical trades. They are peculiarly and conspicuously the world's intellectual aristocracy." - MARK TWAIN

By kazu on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 09:11 pm:

goldberg works with his hands.

at least he used to. he may be retired now.

I don't trust anything either Benjamin Freeman or
    Chosen One say about Jews and Judaism.

By Bigkev on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 09:27 pm:

yes tis I.

i have returned to the boards hoping that all the war and politics have fallen by the wayside.

In other news i just got married (in mid Oct) and have finally chosen a career (im now a ticketed journeyman carpenter).

so whats new here..... I see that RC has returned also. HI RC!!!!been a few years, eh.

By Chosen One Returns on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 09:34 pm:

Ah, but as Twain goes on to say: "...A Jewish beggar is not impossible, perhaps: such a thing may exist, but there are few men that can say they have seen that spectacle..." P.S. We're still waiting for despicable RC (who actually believes his own DRECK) to cite his source for the Talmud quotes that he posted. Hint: they'll come up neo-Nazi, each and every time. The same cowards who reguritate the same lies from website to website. BTW, in case any of you are gullible enough to believe in the above lies, here's a website that exposes the truth about anti-Semites (see RC) who post the so-called Talmud quotes, by listing the actual quotes that they're distorting:
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/

By kazu on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 09:35 pm:

hi Bigkev, my brother Kevin got married in October too.

congrats. on your career too.

By wisper on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

hi Bigkev!!!
    very little politics now, just a massive troll problem.

Tell me about the Alberta Alliance party. The idea of another right-wing party in Alberta is.... troubling at best.

I've found nothing on them except for their website whos front page proudly proclaims:
    FAST TRACK NEW SLAUGHTERHOUSES

promising.

By moonit on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 01:02 am:

congrats BigKev :)

By Platypus on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 02:26 am:

Congrats BigKev, on married life and finding a trade.

Alas, wars and politics will always saturate this borad, I think, but right now we have an entertaining troll situation. I recommend obtaining jizzmop from our friend Antigone at your earliest convienience.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 02:56 am:

my jizzmop doesn't block chosen one. maybe i'll read the script and figure out how to "include" him.

By RC on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 03:03 am:

Yes, s'been a way long time, Bigkev. And CONGRATS TO YOU & YOUR BRIDE! Where'd you got for your honeymoon?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Chosen, the post I made had nothing to do with the Nazi's -- but of course, a Zionist twat like you thinks all Jews who disagree with you are self-hating traitors.

And in case you've forgotten, I'm female -- always was, always will be.

That info was not off the web, or at least not from any website I know about. I transcribed it from a book I have called JUDIASM'S STRANGE GODS by Michael A. Hoffman II and Alan R. Critchley. You can write to them for a copy:

Independent History & Research Co.
    Box 849
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816

I'm sure you'll be calling Hoffman a self-hating Jew in a minute. But his credentials are legit (former AP reporter) & his documentation & references are EXTENSIVE.

Nobody's jealous of Jews. We're just tried of the Jewish trolls like you polluting this place.

- RC

By kazu on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 11:49 am:

Hoffman's a nut. he's a holocaust denier and highly
    respected amongst white supremacist neo-nazis.
    his references may be extensive, but that doesn't
    mean that his interpretation of them is correct. As far
    as credentials are concerned, a former AP reporter
    does not a historian make. they aren't trained in either
    conventional or oppositional historical methodology. Not
    everything has to be elitist and academically certified, but
    I don't trust this guy, who is so narrowly motivated, to
    provide objective, verifiable history.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 11:55 am:

plus, that passage just completely reeked of bullshit.

Sorry, RC, but it just does.

By kazu on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 01:11 pm:

And obviously, being in women's studies, I am not
    opposed to politically motivated writing and research.
    And such work can't be completely objective, but I think
    it can be fair, empirical, and logical. And questioning
    history is fine to some extent, but it should be with the
    goal of broadening our understanding of the past, not
    with reducing *everything* that's been said to conspiracy
    and lies.

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 04:14 pm:

As we see from our lovely RC, the anti-Semite is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The anti-Semite has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or logic.

RC, in spite of providing the proof that your Talmud quotes are nothing more than anti-Semitic lies, you still insist on standing behind them? In spite of other users telling you the same, you still have the CHUTZPA to defy me?

RC, If I were you, I would try to hide the fact that you're a woman. The only thing worse than an anti-Semite, is one who is of the female persuasion. Sterilization appears to be in your future!eh -D, NYC "The modern United States, in spite of itself, IS the United States in part because of its Jewish blood" - JOE MCCAIN (author, historian, lecturer, brother of Sen. John McCain - excerpt from "The Jews Will Not Go Quietly Again!")

By wisper on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 10:28 pm:

Yes, of course Shriveldick.
    Anyone that disagrees with you is anti-jew?
    Anyone that disagrees with me is anti-dutch?
    You don't agree with RC, you must hate all black people!!!

Shriveldick, we disagree with you because your arguments are weak and your posts border on insane.
    You are the only one bringing race into this.
    We can't even see you. You might not even be jewish. Not that i even care.
    GET OVER RACE.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

i think he'd sound like when david cross does his rabbi voice.

By Chosen One Returns on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 12:05 am:

Wisper's first mistake: coming to the defense of an anti-Semite.

Wisper's second mistake: believing that Jews are a race! DOH!

EINSTEIN (guess what religion the Greatest Mind of the 20th Century was?ehehe), Jews are not a race, they are a religion. Only anti-Semites believe that Jews are a race.

Speaking of insane, they have wonderful medications for low self-esteem and delusions of grandeur!ehe You're more than welcome to try and poke holes in any of my messages. Unlike RC, I do not have to lie about the beauty & wisdom of my people. The history is there for all the world to see.

In the end, if it walks and talks like a duck, it's usually a duck! If you and RC want to dwell in blatant anti-Semitic rhetoric, be prepared to be on the receiving end of my sharp cursor tongue!ehe As it stands, it's on "stun" instead of "decimate." ehe

Like it or not, race & religion exists, and race & religion can matter!! There ARE clear socioeconomic differences amongst the creeds. ie. A recent study by the Ohio State University on religious affiliation & wealth found that the average net worth of American-Jews is three times that of the general population, with a median salary of $150K. They (sociologists) found that people who attend religious services regularly build more wealth than those who don't!

As a whole, Jews (2% of the American populace) are still the wealthiest ethnic group in the US.

In "Ethnic America," Dr. Thomas Sowell, an African-American economist and senior fellow at the Hoover institute, created a point-scale index that graphed Jewish economic success compared with that of other ethnic groups. Here are his findings:

(U.S. Average = 100)

JEWISH 172
    JAPANESE 132
    POLISH 115
    CHINESE 112
    ITALIAN 112
    GERMAN 107
    ANGLO-SAXON 107
    IRISH 103
    FILIPINO 99
    WEST INDIAN 94
    MEXICAN 76
    PUERTO RICAN 63
    BLACK 62
    NATIVE AMERICAN 60

More food for thought:

1/3 of all American multimillionaires are tallied as Jewish.

45% of the top 40 of the Forbes 400 richest Americans are Jewish.

The percentage of Jewish households with income greater than $50,000 is double that of non-Jews.

On the other hand, the percentage of Jewish households with income less than $20,000 is half that of non-Jews.

Economic jealousy has always fuelled anti-Semitism. Success breeds envy! And America, Israel & The Jews have been successful in a way that breeds jealousy!

Realism, not racism! There's nothing racist about stating the Politically Incorrect realities that be! Otherwise, sociologists would be out of a job! Now go see if RC has anymore space under that rock of hers! LOL! -D, NYC "The Jew is neither a newcomer nor an alien in this country or on this continent; his Americanism is as original and ancient as that of any race or people with the exception of the American Indian and other aborigines. He came in the caravels of Columbus, and he knocked at the gates of New
    Amsterdam (aka New York) only thirty-five years after the Pilgrim Fathers stepped ashore on Plymouth Rock" - OSCAR SOLOMON STRAUS (first American-Jew to hold a cabinet post in 1906 - of "Abraham & Straus" department store fame)
    http://chareidi.shemayisrael.com/SCS64rrichjew.htm (US study: Jews richer because of religion)
    http://home.comcast.net/~neoeugenics/poj.htm (The Phenomenon Of The Jews)

By wisper on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 12:50 am:

So you're telling me that if i convert to judaism, today, for some magical reason i will suddenly make more money and be a great song writer?

I only assume you meant jews as a race because i could never believe someone would so tout the contributions of a measily religion..... believing that those who worship one book are more likely to go far in life than those who worship another.

But holy shit, you went and did it.
    I could see someone being that proud of their race, but their religion?? Their tribal superstitions?
    That's.... truly amazing.
    I am sad for you.

But you have yet to answer the question:
    Why is anyone who disagrees with you personaly, suddenly a hater of all jewish people on earth?

------

David Cross break!
    "Do y'alls people eat oatmeal?"

By TBone on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 02:38 am:

C.O.: We are not anti-semites. We're anti-you. It's personal. It doesn't matter to us what religion you embrace. We don't give a fuck. What matters is that you're a complete asshole about it.

I'm pretty sure my Jewish friends wouldn't like you any more than I do.

By Chosen One Returns on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 03:18 am:

Wisper, I see no disagreements, only anti-Semitic lies that are being purported as facts.

Tbone, why is it personal, and why am I an a-hole!?

Is it because my tongue happens to be sharper than most!?eh

Is is because my messages happen to be colorful & ingeniously unique?ehe

Is it because YOU and the rest happen to be immature, inferiority-driven cyber wackos, who obsess over my every word?ehe

Religion only became an issue when you and the rest of the touchy-feelies began to KVETCH about it. Once again, they have wonderful medications for low self-esteem! Look into Paxil! eh

Next time, try to be a little more honest with yourself. It sure beats defending anti-Semites!! -D, NYC "We must study in greater detail than their neighbors, these numerically and geographically insignificant Jews, who gave to the world one of its greatest literatures, two of its most influential religions and so many of its profoundest men" - WILL DURANT (The Story Of
    Civilization, Volume I)

By Antigone on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 06:52 pm:

wisper, yeah you could be an overnight success if you converted.

Case in point: my cousin in law was (may still be) the youngest trader on the diamond exchange in Tel Aviv. Yeah, he's a talented business man, but he's also well connected in the Jewish community. (And is Jewish himself, of course.)

All religions have their "good old boy" networks. Jews just have a richer one, on average. My company is now connected to the evangelical Christian good old boy network to the tune of $3 million. (The investor will only invest in "Christian owned" businesses.) Same difference.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 06:54 pm:

"...inferiority-driven cyber wackos, who obsess over my every word..."

Just responding to your wacky obsessions, you monkey spanking turd slurper.

By RC on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 10:54 pm:

You came here, Chosen, posting all your crap & drivel, quotes nobody cares aboout, trying to portray Jews as superior to everyone else.

You wanted to play Point-Counterpoint. So I stepped up to the plate & offered an opposing view. NOW DEAL WITH IT.

And don't come out your face trying to tell ME what I should or should not reveal about myself here or any damn where else on the web. I'm grown & I don't answer to YOU.

- RC

By agatha on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 01:56 pm:

I like to think of the "eh's" and the "ehe's" as verbal tics that are accompanied by a small facial tic or grimace. It really makes reading his posts comical.

By Chosen One Returns on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 06:09 pm:

Wisper, being Jewish is a way of life. A lousy piece of conversion paper does not make one a Jew. There are various sects to Judaism: secular, Orthodox, and Hasidic. I am a secular Jew, who values spirituality above all else.

Heredity, environment & a unique value system are the essential components to Judaism. This is precisely why Jews have been able to achieve so much, in spite of the overwhelming odds against them.

Jews are disproportionately smarter & more successful on average, because they have been raised in a tradition that treasures education and hard work above all else. Their cultural and intellectual heritage - even outside of its original religious context - has predisposed them to better prepare themselves intellectually than, perhaps, do the heritages of other cultural groups.

ie. It was Hebrew custom when a child turned three years old was to write the letter of the Hebrew alphabet on a board in honey and have the child learn them as he licked them off, equating their meaning with the taste of sweetness. The greatest merchandise that a Jew possesses is his mind.

RC, with each passing word, you continue digging a deeper hole for yourself. Forget about sterilization, you should look into ECT - shock therapy! You need to forget!ehe

As a candid Jew and anti-racist activist, I have found that the quickest way to weed out jealous Gentiles (aka anti-Semites) is to praise the Jews!ehe Low and behold, you took the bait!ehe

No, I came here as a proud American-Jew, who fervently believes in the First Amendment. You came here as an anti-Semite, expecting others to blindly accept your racist BS. While you have the freedom to lie and spread racism, you do not have the freedom to be defiant in the face of truth!

If you were self-assured and knowing, you wouldn't have the CHUTZPA to question the rightful praising of the Hebrews, let alone shovel your anti-Semitic DRECK as fact.

Remember, to say that Jews are better than anyone else, is to be guilty of a Politically Incorrect kind of chauvinism. But one thing is certain - as a group, Jews (2% of the American populace) are still the wealthiest ethnic group in America. As a group, they still score higher on IQ tests and College Board entry exams. As a group, they still win still more Nobel prizes in medicine & science than any other ethnicity. As a group, they are significantly over represented in the most prestigious and well-paying professions. As a group, their quality of life is recognizably better than their neighbors. And their children have higher IQs than other children.

No other religion (one as influential as Judaism) has been able to achieve so much, in spite of the overwhelming odds against them! In spite of not having a homeland for eighteen-hundred years! In spite of comprising a measly 1/4 of 1% of the world's populace! In spite of losing 6 million in the Holocaust! In spite of being persecuted for thousands of years! This is what makes Jews unique!

Unlike white supremacists, Jews have legitimate reasons to take pride in their people. Pride that is done without the facilitation of hatred & death against other creeds. Pride that is based on intellect, perseverance & historical fact, not on the color of one's eyes or hair. Pride that relies on brains, not brawn. The greatest merchandise that a Jew possesses is his intellect. The one thing that could never be taken away from us!

Little Hitler realized this in spades, which ultimately drove him to enact "The Final Solution" against a people who more than proved to be his superior. ie. Prior to and leading up to Nazi Germany, German-Jews comprised a measly 1% of Germany's population, yet constituted 16% of its practicing lawyers, 10% of its doctors and dentists, 17% of its bankers. In the commercial community, Jews accounted for 11% of the personnel in real-estate brokerage, 25% in retailing, 30% in the clothing trade, and 70% in department stores.

As the famous quote goes, "Take away the Jews - and Germany is destitute." That quote exists for a reason, and was made long before Nazi Germany came to be. Unfortunately, Jews were (and still are) victims of their own success.

In terms of disproportionate success & intellect, Jews are superior to Gentiles. This is a Politically Incorrect reality that has no bearing on "being better," as it does with having "remarkable perseverance." A persevering people who stand as a living testament to the world!

In the end, you are the one who believes that Jews are better than you, simply because you suffer from a deep-seated inferiority-complex. -D, NYC "The first American scientist ever awarded the Nobel prize was Jewish" - ALBERT ABRAHAM MICHAELSON

By heather on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 06:26 pm:

you must type really fast

By dave. on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 06:29 pm:

i agree with tbone. nobody here is anti-semitic. we're anti-chosen one. anti-asshole. the only thing i've ever seen you say that isn't jew-related is something about sniffing ass. you're one dinensional, you think the trees are the forest and not the other way around, you're plain ol' fucking irritating, and as a booster for judaism, you fail miserably. like i said in another thread, if every jew acted like you, the whole world would be rooting for the palestinians. personally, i do root for the palestinians but i like to root for underdog. clearly, the underdog is not the mighty israeli jew.

now call me an anti-semite and throw in a few yiddish insults and ehehehs to spice it up. i can hardly wait.

By dave. on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

he's a broken record, twisting everything into his tired talking points. he's got this shit all memorized and it consumes him as he consumes it.

By Rowlfe on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 07:18 pm:

so to stop racism, you're being racist? gufuhbluhchewit? buh?

theres no good way to put this.

if every Jew were like you, Hitler'd be on the dollar bill.

if you put your religion or your color as the number one thing you are most proud about, you're a loser, period, latching on to other peoples' accomplishments rather than do anything yourself. "I must be great, because these people were great!" doesn't fly. Sorry bubs, you're a lunatic fucktard. Any and all digs at Judaism in this thread are simply to get your goat, since its obvious its all you give a crap about.

By Chosen One Returns on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

Dave, Pallies only have one person to blame for being the underdogs: Terrorfat! The same man who looted billions from his so-called people. The same man who had gone out of his way to support terrorism and refuse every peace accord. The same man who had refused to accept the existence of Israel. The same man who tried to push Israel into the sea, and in each instance, he was bitch-slapped by Israelis.

If Israel ever stooped to the same level as your lovely Palestinian people, there wouldn't be one Arab left standing. Israel has used remarkable restraint in dealing with a people who live to see the destruction of Israel - promised to the Hebrews over 2,000 years ago.

You said it, not me! Only an anti-Semite would overlook the intentional (key word) maimings & murderings of innocents, while priding themselves on being pro-Palestinian. Einstein, go find me Palestine on a map! DOH! You and RC would make a great team: GOY & GOYER - the blind leading the blind!eheeee

FYI: 20% of Arabs live as peaceful Israeli citizens. They have a higher standard of living than any other Middle Eastern country.

If you sincerely believe that the Middle East problem is based on anything else other than Jew-hating, think again. Sorry, but you're not going to use me as an excuse to use Jews as a convenient scapegoat for your own misfortunes in life! "Blame The Jew" has existed since the dawning of time. Since it appears not to have sunk into that MESHUGGENER head of yours the first time around, let's try it again:

The Daily Standard - "Whosoever Blesses Them" by Larry Miller (sweet Jewish actor, comedian, author - not to be confused with Dennis Miller)

"A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need. Don't thank me. I'm a giver. Here we go:

The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word. Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention. Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death."

I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters. Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David. But if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living. That's no fun.

No, they want what all the other Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel. They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course-that's where the real fun is-but mostly they want Israel. Why?... For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or
    "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it - for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on G-d's Earth, and if you've ever been around G-d's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Mideast. Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one. Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs; five million Jews. Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it.

And now these same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals. Really? Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea? Oh, that? We were justkidding.

My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day: Just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death. Mr. Bush, G-d bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that with vital operations coming up against Iraq and others, it's in our interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a roomful of supermodels who've just had their drugs taken away.

However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing moral weight. We've already lost some. After September 11 our president told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the countries that
    supported them. Beautiful. Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day) start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.

If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan. (Hey, wait a minute, that's actually not such a bad id . . . uh, that is, what a horrible thought, yeah, horrible.)
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/001/161yaihr.asp

By Antigone on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 09:01 pm:

Chosen One, now that you've acknowledged the positive aspects of Jewish culture, most quite valid, you should acknowledge some of the negative aspects. First, talk about "tendency to be defensive and play the victim" and "arrogant, insular superiority complex" and go on from there.

By Antigone on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 09:06 pm:

"No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death."

Or eat your own, as you did with Rabin.

By dave. on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 09:53 pm:

i absolutely agree that the palestinians have been poorly, even criminally represented by their leadership, whether it's arafat or any of the factions that resist and challenge the israelis. i sympathize with the average palestinian.

i liken it to an imaginary but analogous scenario here in the usa. to really accept the concept, you have to allow that the usa is not the superpower that it is. it's just another nation, like most nations. it goes something like this:

after the systematic decimation of the native americans and their culture over the last few hundred years, an international body steps in and decides that the native americans need a sovereign homeland. they look all across the land and decide that the puget sound of washington state would be perfect. by international decree, they cede to all of the native americans all of the land directly adjacent to the puget sound, extending 20 miles inland, all the way from port angeles around the sound to the canadian border. in addition, the international body has agreed to protect this new nation by whatever means necessary. native american from all across the country are encouraged to move to this new country to practice their traditional, cultural ways in accordance with their beliefs. this also happens to be where the majority of the population in washington state lives, so there are going to be many people displaced by the creation of this new sovereign nation.

the native americans are a reasonable people and they are certainly willing to share the land with those individuals and industries already established here, so long as these individuals and industries recognize who's in charge and play by the new rules. unfortunately, there are many who do not recognize the new nation's sovereignty, many of whom are wealthy and powerful and they resent having the rug pulled out from under their establishment. so they begin to wage a battle for the hearts and minds of the people who used to own their own property, businesses, etc. they convince a significant number of the disenfranchised to wage a campaign to overthrow the new nation but the native americans are strongly backed by the international community so they are forced to respond to the resistance with overwhelming force. the resistance, unable to wage an effective, conventional battle, resorts to guerilla tactics. the violence escalates to the point where it's not just a small group of zealots vs. a national military, average people on both sides get drawn into the fray and hostilities increase. and so on.

ok, so this scenario could happen anywhere in the world and probably result in a similar outcome. so, what's the cause of the problem? is it that one culture is inherently more evil than the other? native americans have a bloody past, even before the europeans arrived. likewise europeans, africans, pacific islanders, east asians, indonesians, virtually every culture is guilty of killing and a victim of being killed.

the way i see it, the problem is the result of blind pride and a sense of the superiority of one's own tribe or culture over the everybody else. this is where the battle needs to be waged. just carving out a hunk of land and forcing everyone else to accept it will never succeed peacefully without addressing the issue of national and religious pride and prejudice.

israel, being the regional superpower, needs to make the peace happen or risk becoming the very oppressor it has historically sufferred from. and maybe it won't. there's a rich history of formerly oppressed peoples all around the world opting to oppress rather than include when the pendulum swings in their favor. if israel and its people are truly as great as you believe, maybe they'll finally be the ones to succeed at uniting former adversaries and building a meaningful peace, but i suspect they'll fail. and it'll be the common people, jews and muslims alike, who will suffer the most, not the folks on your list of great jews, not the stubborn leaders on either side, not the intolerant rabbis and clerics.

By Antigone on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 10:18 pm:

I don't have much hope for peace. Part of the problem is the character flaw in the Jewish culture of "playing the victim." Because of this it's natural for them to cry "but, palestinian kill innocent people!" while simultaneously using "targeted assasination" techniques that end up killing innocent palestinians. Of course, the response is always, "but, we were forced into that by the palestinians." That's just a larger version of the playground attitude "it's not my fault, he made me do it!"

By wisper on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 12:37 am:

Hey Shriveldick, if being Jewish is not a race to you, then how can someone be half jewish?

If only one of my parents is catholic, than am i half catholic?
    Of course not.

Religion can't be passed down as a trait.

By Chosen One Returns on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 03:05 am:

SHMENDRICK, technically, there is no such thing as "half-Jew." The term was created by Little Hitler. Under Talmud law, Judaism is solely determined by the matriarchal lineage. However, under Reform Judaism, all that is needed is one Jewish parent and/or a Jewish upbringing.

Personally, I make no distinction between matriarchal or patriarchal lineage. I have known those of paternal ancestry who are more religious than those who are "Halachically Hebraic." ie. Ben Stiller, Michael Douglas, and Paul Newman. All of whom are Jewish on their father's side, and all having gone on record stating that they think of themselves as Jews. In Stiller's case, his mother (Anne Meara) converted to Judaism. -D, NYC "Because I was a Jew, I found myself free from any prejudices that limited others in the use of their intellect, and being a Jew, I was prepared to enter opposition and to renounce agreement with the 'compact majority'" - DR. SIGMUND FREUD (father of psychiatry)

By Dodi on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 01:22 pm:

I love Ben Stiller!!

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 04:03 pm:

...so do I!!

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 04:29 pm:

I have a friend who looks just like him, but unfortunately, he's not as funny as Ben....:(

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 05:13 pm:

...perhaps he can try :) v is doing big rantings tonight about "28 days later",now and then v has to do it.

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

Nope, there's no way in hell, he'll never be funny, but we can only hope and pray he could change....doubt it.

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

v, why do you like that movie so much?

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:15 pm:

...you saw it?...thank you,it means a lot to v,since a kid,I have allways liked "end of the world"stuff............i am thinking,...when you see a good movie,you identify with actors,you agree? as such,then I like the Irishman,he beats all the odds and wins,he is much like v,and will not give in,I do not boast,ever,I do not show off,it is not my way,but if someone tells me I can not do something,then I will do it,just for the hell of it.Perhaps it is genetic,but I do know my relations have been to hell and back in the last hundred years,I have to fight on for them.

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:19 pm:

I didn't care for the movie, but I'm not going to judge you, cause you liked it, ya know what I mean? I liked the Radical ending the best, as it was in animation.
    Yes, you fight on and be proud, you hear me!!!!!

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:33 pm:

v allwas will,for my Granparents to have 2 very large farms stolen by the Cossacks and given for nothing to the State is somthing I do not forget.

By Chosen One Returns on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 09:46 pm:

Dodi, if Ben wasn't funny, his PUNIM would also be unfortunate!ehehe He's far from a pretty boy!eh Does Jerry Stiller (his father) also make you PISH in your pants!?eheheee

Remember, nobody does "the funny" better than the Jews!ehehh Jews have forever changed the face of American humor. In 1979, Time Magazine estimated that while Jews comprised a measly 3% of the American populace, over 80% of all professional comedians were Jewish.

The greatest comedians of the 20th century have predominantly & disproportionately been Jewish. Here's just a taste:

Woody Allen (b. Konisgberg, Bklyn, NY)
    Bud Abbott (mother was Jewish, "Abbott & Costello")
    Jack Benny (b. Benjamin Kubelsky)
    Milton Berle (b. Berlinger, Manhattan - Mr. Television/Uncle Milte)
    Roseanna Barr
    Sandra Bernhard
    Joey Bishop (b. Bronx, NY - only living member of the "rat pack")
    George Burns (b. Nathan Birnbaum, Manhattan)
    Mel Brooks (b. Kaminsky, Bklyn, NY)
    Lenny Bruce (b. Leonard Alfred Schneider, LI, NY)
    Red Buttons (b. Aaron Chwatt, NYC)
    Victor Borge (b. Rosenbaum)
    Fanny Brice (b. Borach, NYC)
    David Brenner
    Albert Brooks (b. Einstein)
    Eddie Cantor (b. Edward Israel Iskowitz, NYC)
    Sid Caesar (b. Yonkers, NY)
    Billy Crystal (b. LI, NY)
    Andrew Dice Clay (b. Silverstein, Bklyn, NY)
    Larry David (b. Bklyn, NY)
    Rodney Dangerfield (b. Jacob Cohen, LI, NY)
    Marty Feldman
    Buddy Hackett (b. Leonard Hacker, NYC)
    Gabriel Kaplan (b. Bklyn, NY)
    Robert Klein (b. NYC)
    Andy Kaufman (b. NYC, raised on LI)
    Danny Kaye (b. Kaminsky, NYC)
    Alan King (b. Irwin Allen Kniberg, NYC)
    Jerry Lewis (b. Jerome Levitch)
    Jackie Mason (b. Maza)
    Bill Maher (mother is Jewish)
    Marx Brothers (Groucho Marx, b. Manhattan)
    Zero Mostel (b. NYC)
    Pee Wee Herman (b. Paul Reubenfeld, Peekskill, NY - aka Paul Reubens)
    Gilda Radner
    Carl Reiner (b. Bronx, NY)
    Paul Reiser (b. Manhattan)
    Don Rickles (b. Manhattan)
    Joan Rivers (b. Molinsky, Bklyn, NY)
    Ritz Brothers (b. Joachim)
    Mort Sahl
    Soupy Sales (b. Supman)
    Jerry Seinfeld (b. Bklyn, raised on LI)
    Phil Silvers (b. Silversmith, Manhattan)
    Howard Stern (b. LI, NY)
    Peter Sellers (mother was Jewish)
    Garry Shandling
    David Steinberg
    Three Stooges (b. Feinberg, Horowitz, Bklyn, NY)
    Gene Wilder (b. Jerome Silberman)
    Henny Youngman (raised in Bklyn)

By V on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 03:20 pm:

...then by statistics,Jewish comedians are the best.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 10:31 am:

"I like to think of the "eh's" and the "ehe's" as verbal tics that are accompanied by a small facial tic or grimace. It really makes reading his posts comical."

Exactly, agatha!

By wisper on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 07:16 pm:

see, there you go again.
    How can you put Bill Maher on that list just because his mother is Jewish?
    How can someone be Jewish if they have NO interest in any religion?

He is most definetly NOT Jewish.
    I'm guessing at least 25% of the people on your list don't give a fuck about religion either.

Here are some Bill Maher quotes for you:

"I don't respect religon. I don't respect superstitious thinking and that is what religion is."

"I always call religion a neurological disorder. I really do believe that. I mean it's not criticizing. I'm just saying if you took religion out of it and somebody went to a psychiatrist and said you know I believe in you know this crazy, illogical thing, the shrink would say, well you have a neurological disorder. And you need to really get therapy or take a pill."

"Religion, you know, I think is very bad. And it's extremely dangerous at this point in time. I read a statistic, I think 61 percent of the people in this country say religion solves some or all -- most or all of our problems. OK, religion solves nothing. OK, religion doesn't solve it. You know, it's like a hot bath does not solve a cold apartment. It may salve for awhile, but it doesn't solve it. It actually makes more problems because faith is a way to make a virtue of things that make absolutely no sense."

"Religion is extremism. It's extreme to believe in things that your rational mind knows are not true."

"I think that's the perversion of spirituality.... I think that's what religion is. Religion is a bureaucracy between man and God.

-----------

I guess my point is- how could you possibly include someone on a list like that, if it's *very well known* that they have no ties whatsoever to the Jewish faith?

Where are you copying this shit from?
    It's flawed, man.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 08:16 pm:

is his mothers vagina Jewish?

By V on Friday, December 3, 2004 - 11:57 am:

He just wants someone to hate,probably he is an "out patient" at a mental hospital,and forgot to take his medication (again)

By V on Friday, December 3, 2004 - 12:08 pm:

...from the fine Jewish people I have met in my life,I say the world would be a poorer place with out them,v has no time for anti-semetic shit heads.

By BIGKev on Saturday, December 4, 2004 - 09:54 pm:

thanks all...
    hummm the alliance party.... well they are the old reform party with a different name really. WAYYYY to conservative for me, but 'i'm just one man, what can i do?' this whole province is still all rednecks and bigots (almost all).

R.C.- we went to veradero CUBA, it snowed here the day befor we left and it was sunny and 30deg (celsius) the whole time.. just truly amazing. the people (locals) were great, friendly, nice, generally happy people.

I have now spent quite awhile (wasted?) reading this whole thread (almost), and have decided that there is no troll.

There is a GIANT FUCKSTICK ASSHOLE but no troll.
    i hope this degenerates to 'Lucy Phure' type baiting soon, that would be far more interesting then most of his(?) crap.

oh, and if your making a list like that buddy, you should at least include Herschel Krustofsky!

By RC on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 12:10 am:

Kev -- Where did you & your bride depart from? I thought there were no direct flights to Cuba from the US because of the embargo. Or are you 2 Canadian? Anyway, I'm glad you got to have some fun in the sun with your new wife.

It's so ironic that you honeymooned there. I've always said that if I ever get married, I want to honeymoon in Cuba. A very small, elegant wedding followed by a big, month-long honeymoon in Cuba. Which would be feasible because it's a poor country & everything's cheap.

I suspect that once we got there, I wouldn't want to leave. So mi esposa & I would end up sending for my cats & living there as ex-pats. We'd spend our days fucking like jackrabbits in a shack on the beach & our nights dancing to great Cuban music at the local clubs...

Funny how some dreams never die, not matter how old we get.

- RC

By Chosen One Returns on Monday, December 6, 2004 - 12:57 am:

Maher was listed, only to substantiate that the most influential comedians have always been Jewish. Whether it be in practice or lineage, Jews have forever changed the face of American humor. ie. Milton Berle (b. Berlinger, Manhattan -center of the universe) was born Jewish, raised Jewish, yet in his later years, he claimed that "Christian Science" was his newfound savior. Whatever he believed in, it never changed the sweet Jewish blood that once coursed through his veins!ehe -D, NYC "Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call!" ehe - RICHARD LEWIS (umpteenth sweet comedic NYer, b. Bklyn, raised in Jersey)

By BIGKev on Monday, December 6, 2004 - 10:05 pm:

yeah we're canucks... i havent looked into it but are Americans allowed in to cuba at all?

believe me, one week is not enough... and what ever you spend (if you go) on travel/accomodations take at least half again to spend... there are so many cool day trips to do.. but they dont take credit cards that are american based so do your research online (or with your travel agent) before you go. There was one couple in our resort that only had and american express (retards) and they couldnt buy anything, anywhere... they had to get their son to wire them money.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact