Does Anbody Know If His Markness Has An Archive Here?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Does Anbody Know If His Markness Has An Archive Here?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By RC on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 03:33 am:

I am looking for something Marc posted years ago. Not a story -- a message board post.

It was after 1998, which I think is when I found this place. (TPOGH was still up, but I only got hip to that thru Sorabji.com) It was a post about a girl he knew, a photographer in NY, who died suddenly at a young age.

If anybody knows how to hunt down the old stuff, lemme know.

- RC

By wisper on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 02:38 pm:

By RC on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 06:12 pm:

That's a start -- at least I have her name now. Thankseverso, Wisper!

- RC

By Cat on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 08:54 am:

By Cat on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 09:01 am:

By wisper on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:03 pm:

CAT!
    hi cat

By RC on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 01:07 am:

THAT'S the thread I was looking for! THANK YOU SO MUCH, CAT!! You so rock!

- RC

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact