My brother thinks he has cancer.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: My brother thinks he has cancer.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Sunday, June 5, 2005 - 08:35 pm:

I want to post lots on this,but I just did a 24 hour day,again,and I sleep as I post.The big C will kill some of you,you need to see what I saw in the last 24 hours.

By droopy on Sunday, June 5, 2005 - 10:54 pm:

cancer is the biggest killer in my family, and will probably kill me assuming my kidneys don't fail (which is likely) or a car hits me. it's possible that i've seen whatever it is you've seen.

By V on Monday, June 6, 2005 - 06:38 pm:

droopy,thanks for your support,no one else gives that in this place.The situation is this:my Brother was pissing blood,so had an op to take out a one and a half centimetre growth from the wall of the bladder,so no more blood,the growth has gone for a biopsy,the results take ages to get back,his prostate gland is bigger than normal,and he has a pipe fitted to drain a kidney,so my idea is this;he had an internal wart (toama)that was attacked by uric acid,so it bled,in most men,we get a very slow cancer of the protate,(but you can get a bit cut off each year to keep it small)...and for a fact,I had one of them internal warts many years back,(in the gullet),I had it cut out,and it never came back,so perhaps its a genetic thing in my family.,most of us die from high blood pressure (b.p.),burst veins,split hearts and so on,but Im on pills for that...strange that you that you mention kidneys,I saw a bit in the English papers about that today,in a study of rats,a low cal diet cuts the chance of kidney failure and cancer...but what is a low cal diet? no meat or something?

By V on Monday, June 6, 2005 - 06:52 pm:

...so do fat people get more cancer?...also,do you get pain in the kidneys? I do,but only if I have more than 1 bot of sherry a night. To fix that,I have 8 to 10 cups of coffee,and half an hour later,Im fine.,and the best de-tox is large amount of water,but its boreing.

By droopy on Monday, June 6, 2005 - 07:05 pm:

low cal is short for "low calorie". and yes, you can get pain in the kidneys. you would feel it in your lower back. i sometimes get kidney infections.

i was just reading about bladder cancer. sounds like what your brother might have, if the growth was cancerous. hope the biopsy comes in negative.

yes, fat people get cancer.

By V on Monday, June 6, 2005 - 07:19 pm:

,,,,thanks again,soon as I get results,I will post...also, you are not fat? you dont post like a fat person.

By droopy on Monday, June 6, 2005 - 07:32 pm:

what does a fat person post like?

i've got a bit of a pot belly, but mostly i do too much rolling around to get too fat.

By V on Tuesday, June 7, 2005 - 06:58 pm:

...a fat person does not post like you,I think most of us have a "Mc.Flabby" gut though...but the girls wont admit it.Your o.k. and Im o.k., but I tend to think the rest are about 55 stone.,each.

By spiracle on Tuesday, June 7, 2005 - 11:40 pm:

you never see anyone say they are 55 3/4 stones do you? i mean..crap..isn't a stone 7 pounds? do people round up or round down when the talk in stones? over here we are down to the ounce when we talk weight..

By droopy on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 01:01 am:

my sources say it's 14 pounds. 55 of them would be like 770 pounds.

i have no way to weigh myself, so i never have any idea how much i weigh - in stones, pounds, or anything.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 01:37 am:

At the moment I'm 17.5 stone.

However, I can bench press 22.5 stone.

I'd like to weigh 16 stone, and maybe increase my press to 25 stone, in about a year.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 08:29 am:

I am having trouble getting weight to stick to me. I didn't a few years back, in fact there were moments of quite chubby happiness, but now it just slides right off.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 10:14 am:

slllllllouuuughh.

you should collect your slid weight and package it and sell it for the lips of young hollywood starlets.

lindsey lohan, your lip lipids are the concorpulence of cat's chubless cheeks.

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 12:03 pm:

I hope your brother's alright, V. I believe Anne Bancroft died from bladder cancer.

By V on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 07:14 pm:

Dougie,you are a good person,myself I am going through hell right now,Im still waiting for the biopsy report,I only have one Brother and one Sister, and I dont want them to die....Only one good thing came out of this,I got to meet Pete Jnr.,my Brothers son,he is 30,and kinda good looking in a Jewish sort of way,I have no understanding of Jews in my blood line,but if I have,no problem,I happen to like them...Myself,I still look like Vladimir Putin,and like him,I dont smile much.

By V on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 07:23 pm:

Anti,if you are strong but heavy,then you have big bones,look at your wrists,if they are big,all your bones are big,you may have Irish or Polish blood in you.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 11:26 pm:

Mainly Swedish and Scottish blood.

My ancestors ate the Irish for breakfast. :)

By droopy on Thursday, June 9, 2005 - 01:14 am:

i'm mostly irish with some scots and welsh mixed in.

i think i have relatively small wrists. they're 7 1/2 inches in circumference. my upper forearm is an even 12.

By V on Thursday, June 9, 2005 - 05:51 pm:

jeez,mine are even smaller than yours,wrirst watches fall off me.

By V on Thursday, June 9, 2005 - 06:36 pm:

Anti,answer this,how come so many people in the Baltic States have blue eyes?...even my Father did,do you have understanding of migrations of people in the old days?...you know,some place in America,you have a company that can tell from a genetic sample from what place your people come from thousands of years ago,myself from reserch think I am Mongolian,Russian,Lithuanian,Polish,Greek,and a bit of Norway,but I need to find that American company.,so far for v,"the old country" is Vilnius,capitol city of Lithuania.We all have an "old country",but first you have to find it...also,my Brother looks real Jewish,but untill I find my genetic roots,I cant be "proud to be Jewish"

By V on Thursday, June 9, 2005 - 06:46 pm:

,,,,and if I turn out to be Jewish? then of that Im proud.

By heather on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 01:34 am:

what if you turn out to be fat and gay?

at least the rest of us will be proud, little vv

sorry to hear about your brother

By droopy on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 02:02 pm:

this place has been pretty dormant, lately. (then, people work mondays and tuesdays, and i don't.) but v seems to be conspicuously absent. i hope his brother is doing all right.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 04:12 pm:

it probably has something to do with V's manic cycles.

I've been damn busy, lately. I'm going back in the field tomorrow, so my posts are going to be on hold for a little bit.

By wisper on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 05:33 pm:

TOO HOT TO POST

i spend most of my free time walking around supermarkets or malls, because of their excessive A/C.

By heather on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 08:37 pm:

i have projects

PRO-JECTS! i tell you!

By platypus on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 12:52 am:

We had an earthquake! And a tsunami warning!

But it was pretty weak here. The problem with living on a trilateral fault is that I don't know which of the almost daily earthquakes I am supposed to pay attention to. Even the cats are apathetic about them now. So much for an early warning system.

By moonit on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 01:53 am:

I am too bloody cold to post. But I am here. Also, 7.8 kilos lighter. Muhahahahaa.

By Karla on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 11:10 pm:

how much is that in american pounds?

By Cat on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 09:13 am:

There's no such thing as "american pounds". It annoys me that someone would even think that America owns a measurement.

By droopy on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 12:51 pm:

maybe she's just confused. if there's an "american pint", why wouldn't there be an "american pound"?

By jack on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 01:18 pm:

american pounds are dollars or something like that.

By Karla on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 12:28 pm:

my, my, touchy aren't we? I was just asking for a familiar reference because I was too lazy to do the math. but nevermind now. sheesh.

By V on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 06:59 pm:

...thank you droopy,I have away.

By droopy on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 10:13 pm:

yes, you have away about you.

and what a snoozefest this place is without your posts.

By V on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 02:39 pm:

....But without yours,it is a "dead zone"...perhaps a bit like "chernobil" at present.,,,,no walking on the grass for the next 10,000 years ,,,...as allways,so nice to see you on line,one of the few guys that talks sence...to have such a person as you posting to me is allways such an honer,as you know,I do not speak good English,I try plenty,but things get wrong.

By V on Thursday, July 7, 2005 - 10:20 am:

Droopy,got the bio report about my Brother today,he had cancer,but it was "the slow type",it was cut clean out,and he wont even need radiation treatment,but what the hell is "fast cancer?"...sounds bad to me.,sorry to put upon you,but I need to know,in England,1 in 3 people die of cancer.

By droopy on Thursday, July 7, 2005 - 02:12 pm:

i'm no doctor, but i think it has to do with what cells the cancer is attacking. there are no cancer cells that come from outside, like a virus, and attack you. the cells of your body become cancerous for various reasons. some cells in the body aren't active enough in the first place to spread the cancer quickly. some are.

By V on Thursday, July 7, 2005 - 03:14 pm:

...so it looks like my Brother is in "all clear" for now,,,yet just when you think somthing is dead it comes back,a bit like Freddy Kruger,yes,or not?

By V on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 08:27 pm:

...but the real secret of a long life is stay happy,avoid sunlight,and sleep in a coffin,works for me.

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 11:34 am:

droopy,you post like a smart,sharp,happy person,what makes you think you will die of cancer? track record or something,stay happy,force yourself.,big grins,right?

By droopy on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 01:30 pm:

track record. everybody in my family dies of cancer. doesn't mean i can't be happy now.

By Der Mann on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 03:32 pm:

Both my grandfather and uncle died of cancer. Kinda makes me wonder how I'm gonna go. Anyways I just found this kinda posting forum today and have been reading through so I don't know anybody. However good news is good news so congrats about your brother V.

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 07:31 pm:

Der Mann,thank you,tend to think them pale pink lumps tend to run in my people,but so far,they are non cancer,kind of you to post Sir...did you read I spat one out a few years back?...look,the stuff we post on this is important,some of it will kill us,if you have a bit more info on this,post it,that o.k. by you?

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 08:09 pm:

droopy,look from my point of view you are fucking awesome,fuck the rest,its my point of view,so 150 years here you come,right?you and v meet up for the most awesome party 150 years from now,that o.k. by you?...tell you droopy,some fuckhead of a Doctor told me I was going to die 15 years back,he died 1 year later,v is still alive as I dont ever give up,not fucking ever,and you need to be the same as v.droopy you happen to be wonderfull,but you dont yet understand that,most people dont understand you,I hope I do.

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 08:23 pm:

...am I too much? perhaps I am,but I dont see a problem with posting what I think.

By droopy on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 09:17 pm:

i know.

By V on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 03:51 pm:

Thanks.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact