How do you know if your cat is too gay?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: How do you know if your cat is too gay?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:31 pm:

A.Its big,fat and sweaty.,and most of the fur on its ass is missing.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 11:04 pm:

By Cat on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 04:54 am:

V likes to mix it up with the boy cats in the kitty litter.

He's a kitten hitten gheyboi

By droopy on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 12:03 pm:

my boss sent me pictures from this site in a mass email.

i think it might be how you can tell if your cat, or any other animal, is gay.

feel the cuteness

let's be friends.

By platypus on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 01:25 pm:

I like we need to qualify this with "too gay." Is there a baseline level of gay that's ok, and at what point does it cross over into "too gay" for cats?

By heather on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 01:58 pm:

PIGLETS! sleeping on a tiger!!

By V on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:07 pm:

,......in other words,jack and his cat are gay,why do you guys mince words? its a fact,I know it allready.

By V on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:10 pm:

cat,you post like a virgin troll,I,m not,so piss off.

By Cat on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 05:26 am:

Cat's can never be too gay.

V, fuck yourself in the ass.

By V on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 08:11 am:

...you sound like an expert on this.,how do YOU do it?

By platypus on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 10:23 am:

My cats are pretty fruity. I think they're bitter that they missed Pride.

By agatha on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 08:54 pm:

Platy, have you found a place yet? Per my friends in the area...

"My friends are trying to rent out their apt. It's 2 beds and it's $700. That's it that I know of. Internet friends are weird huh. You just really don't know."

They are actually in Seattle right now, but will be back early next week if you want to talk to them. I like her comment about internet friends, hee!

By eri on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 12:04 am:

I love my fruity cat. He is my favorite among all 4 of them. The fact that I caught him in the act with another male cat on top of the tv when we sat down to eat dinner one night only makes me laugh. Cats can be fun, and unique. Besides this boy is the best judge of character that I have ever known.

My uncle and his family are moving to Seattle. I guess it is a sign that my uncle had to find work again.......but he is the one who said I was disgracing the memory of my Grandmother so I don't care if he is out of work.......

By Cat on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 05:01 am:

No scwabble, Platy? :(

By platypus on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 04:50 pm:

Hrm, if it's an apartment I probably didn't look at it because I need a house. I was actually just adventuring, which means I haven't had a chance to play scrabble or really jump on listings in the last few days. (I've only noticed one worth checking out, *sigh*.)

By V on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 06:09 pm:

look, as v has info as to big time trolls on line,dont post.for about a week;your pick.

By jack on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 06:33 pm:

what?

are you drunk to the point of incoherence already?
    did you hit the sauce extra-early today?

congratulations. you're drunk!

By V on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 07:49 pm:

Howdi jack,guess yor ass needs to be whupped,again,its what you queers enjoy,right?

By jack on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 07:52 pm:

hey, mr. idiocy.

what the hell does

"look, as v has info as to big time trolls on line,dont post.for about a week;your pick."

mean? can you explain this?

By V on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 07:59 pm:

jack,post more,cunt head,without you I have no one to insult...

By jack on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 10:49 pm:

burning airlines give you so much more.

By dave. on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 12:54 am:

oh, cheeky cheeky. oh, naughty sneaky. you're so perceptive and, i wonder how you knew.

By V on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 09:04 pm:

Jack,come on jack,your insults are so girly,you mind if I call you "wigger"?

By V on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 09:12 pm:

... but most of the time I think of you "fuck head"............you love me,dont you,jack?.

By jack on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 09:56 pm:

yes. i do love you, v.

not as much as i love, say, halle berry, but i do love you. i'm sure that you can understand that halle brings a little more to my table than you do.

i love you so much that i gave my only begotten Son, v, so that if you, v, believe in me, v, you shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

which i know is one of your goals, v.

you're welcome.

By jack on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 10:12 pm:

in another country with another name, maybe things are different; maybe they're the same.

nothing ventured, nothing gained.

By Cat on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 11:11 pm:

I am pretty sure my puppy is gay.

But I'm OK with that. I'm even supportive about his relationship with a very fluffly little maltese down the street.

By V on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 12:41 pm:

Jack,you wont be happy untill I stick a spear in your side,but my name is not Longinus.

By V on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 02:04 pm:

jack,if you have a cat,it minces around on two legs with its front paws on its hips.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact