What the?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: What the?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 02:15 am:

In ten days I am thirty.

I don't feel it, look it and NO WAY IN HELL do I act it.

This is weird.

By droopy on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 02:46 am:

i turned 30 in a hospital bed.

i will feel disappointed if your birthday doesn't involve tequila and male strippers.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 01:51 pm:

I feel rock and roll keeps you young,play it LOUD.,not rapping,that stuff makes your skin turn black,not to mention your kids.London is "chock full of Wiggers",,,(thats white niggers to you),and most of them try to pull the door open on my car when im in traffic,most of them want my Rollex,v is just telling you the way it is right now in London.,and dont go telling me blacks are cool,they are not,they just want to steal my car and kill me.,and like v posted a while back,my own Brothers Wife was beaten to death by 4 teenage niggers for the 10$ she had in her handbag.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

...Hi droopski,I over react as normal,but I do for a fact hate niggers.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 02:14 pm:

moonit,if you can allways be young in your head,its all that matters.Dont ever go through life looking at your feet,plenty people do so.,I see them all the time,like liveing dead people.

By droopy on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 02:21 pm:

i think hate keeps v young.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 03:18 pm:

...for a fact droopski,it does,v should have died 10 years back,so my doc tells me,and your insight is awesome,I dont joke,it is...you know,sometimes I wonder why I exit so long,perhaps God has one last task for me,but I have no info on that,yet...at this moment in time all I can do is teach people where not to go wrong,10 years back,I talked a Doctor out of suicide,3 years back,I talked a 20 year old kid out of nose candy,but he still lost his "septum",and 5 years back,I got to talk a female scientist out of an "o.d." on heroin,odd things happen to me,but I dont know what the end result is.Its not over till its over,da?...most days amazing things happen to me.,more than amazing,magical,things happen that should not happen.

By wisper on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 09:38 pm:

happy birthday moonit.....?

how does one "feel" 30?

By D on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 09:59 pm:

I was 30 years old when i was visiting Texas ,that was back in 1997

By droopy on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:07 pm:

i turned 30 in 1997. maybe you're me.

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:08 pm:

i had $30 in 1997. maybe YOU STOLE IT.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:16 pm:

jack, maybe it was Iqbal Khan who took your $30 in 1997.

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:17 pm:

that creeps bastard!

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:20 pm:

jack... what ya doing to do about it?

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:24 pm:

i'm going to drag him screaming to the post office and make him eat watercress! then i'm going to take him to white castle and clip his toenails in front of the drive-thru window! he'll be sorry then! that creeps bastard! give me back my $30!

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:26 pm:

who "him"?

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:26 pm:

yo, v/d. you want in on this? we're gonna make that iqbal regret he ever let remark out of his mouth again.

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:27 pm:

"him" what stole my $30!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:30 pm:

jack...why don't you put on a lady swimsuit ,just like angelia from sleepaway camp, go over to rtc kedzie, and suck Iqbal's dick, and then cut his head off... so that i don't have to hear him scream his mouth off.and you can scream happy ending.LMFAO!

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:40 pm:

hmm. great suggestion. except iqbal didn't take my $30 and i wouldn't want to live your fantasy life for you. you gotta work out your own problems, chief. onward and upward.

that aside, see you for the tour! assuming you stay out of jail.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:50 pm:

jack, i don't have a fantasy life, but you do!

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:53 pm:

good one! by the way, don't tell me too much about "sleepaway camp." i haven't seen it yet. it's part of the "rtc experience" weekend.

i can't wait until "rtc industries" has a wikipedia entry.

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:55 pm:

thread re-hijack
    warm thoughts to moonit! have a shot of goldschlager and know that i toast you!

By dave. on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 01:59 am:

and i butter and jam you!

o god, stop me from posting this.

stop meeeeee e e e e e e e e e

By dave. on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 01:59 am:

rats

By platypus on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 12:28 pm:

I guess this means I have nine days to ship over some Reeses, eh?

By V on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 03:08 pm:

JACK,again a lot of the last postings are not me,most of this happens over the last 6 months,and you have the same problem.

By agatha on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 08:44 pm:

In 3 years and 4 months, you can have a 33 1/3 party! I missed my window of opportunity, and now must wait for the 45.

By droopy on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:35 pm:

got me the strangest woman
    believe it, this chick’s no sinch
    when I wanna get her goin’
    then I whip out my big ten inch

record of the band that plays the blues

(i just happen to be listening to bull moose jackson right now.)

By semillama on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 11:06 pm:

I hit 33 1/3 on Sept. 17.

being 30 i s great, it really puts into perspective how much being in
    your 20's sucks.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 02:14 am:

My 20's were such a roller coaster ride. When I turned 30, and in the years since, it's like I've been walking out of the fog.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 12:52 pm:

im with sem.

also birds in their thirties sex better too.

By heather on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

birds

By moonit on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 02:56 pm:

seven days now.

I moved house. It rocks so much better than the old house. But fuck do I hate unpacking.

By Spider on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 03:46 pm:

Am I allowed to bitch about turning 27?

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 04:21 pm:

its my birthday tomorrow. i dont know if I'm allowed to tell anyone how old I am. How am I celebrating it? probably by sitting around waiting for the art director from Business 2.0 to answer his email. whoopee!

By TBone on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 04:22 pm:

27 sounds scary. You've got my permission.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 11:34 pm:

Rhi, you're always allowed to bitch.

What, with being one, and all...

KIDDING! :P

By Karla on Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 08:13 pm:

I'll be 45 in a few months. It's not so bad. I'll take my current midlife crises and dramas over those of my 20s any day.

By R.Q. on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 07:55 pm:

To you morons who speak of hate for a color of skin: People like you should all be dumped on a remote island. I am married to a person that doesn't match my skin tone. My children are a mixture of beauty. You are so ignorant. May you get whats coming to you. I live in that same area that you claim is so bad. I'm glad people like you are dying off.

By moonit on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 08:36 am:

Get the fuck off my birthday thread.

By lapis on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 11:29 am:

five more days.

By moonit on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 06:54 pm:

The pandyr asked me to marry him last night.

By kazu on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 07:25 pm:

and what did you say!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

By jack on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 07:45 pm:

when i said "goldschlager", i really meant "champagne."

By Antigone on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 08:10 pm:

Yay, moonit!

If you said yes, that is.

Aw, fuckit. Yay anyway!

By platypus on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 09:53 pm:

Congratulations, Moonit!

By wisper on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 01:16 am:

she didn't say if she said yes.

By platypus on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 12:04 pm:

Right, but it's still a cause for congratulations, methinks. I'm with Antigone here.

By moonit on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 08:50 pm:

After eight years? Of course I said yes!

By jack on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 09:02 pm:

champagne shower!!!

By droopy on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 09:05 pm:

kiwigratulations

By agatha on Tuesday, August 2, 2005 - 08:53 pm:

Hey, SUPER! I guess we don't need to threaten to kick his ass anymore, but you let us know if the need ever arises again. How cute that he proposed on your birthday.

By lapis on Tuesday, August 2, 2005 - 11:10 pm:

awesome. congratulations, moonit!

By platypus on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 12:32 am:

I'm thinking...Sorabjifest...New Zealand?

By dave. on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 12:38 am:

i'm thinking sorabjitown, new zealand.

By dave. on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 12:40 am:

and congrats to moonit.

even though i'm a big proponent of simply shacking up.

if it feels good -- do it.

By jhak on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 01:22 pm:

i really did have $30 in 1997.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 11:16 pm:

Hi ya Mark.

By jhak on Saturday, February 9, 2013 - 04:00 pm:

jhak says "hi ya Pepper. keep up the good work"

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 9, 2013 - 04:38 pm:

Hi ya Mark, so, how is the weather in Florida?

By jhak on Saturday, February 9, 2013 - 05:40 pm:

the weather is nice, Pepper. i am looking for Iqbal to get my $30 back. perhaps your detective agency can help. any idea where he is?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 9, 2013 - 05:45 pm:

I am not sure what you are talking about. Who's Iqbal?

By jhak on Saturday, February 9, 2013 - 10:53 pm:

he's the guy you suggested took my $30! damn. maybe your powers of detection are not as advertised.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 9, 2013 - 11:34 pm:

??? Sorry that Iqbal or whoever he is, that took your $30. Perhap you can file a complaint to the police.

By moonit on Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 03:33 am:

Shit. 7 year thread.

By Antigone on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 12:43 am:

Only seven? I'm about to my 15th sorabji anniversary.

When's the next sorabjifest, bitches?

By JusMiceElf on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 07:46 am:

Tomorrow. In my pants.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 01:59 pm:

I think I have been posting Sorabji.. can't remember like 11 years ago. Does it makes me a "Gold Club" members?

By Antigone on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 03:52 pm:

I'll be there, Elf!

By ... on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 04:55 am:

i miss my lonesome days.i am running out of places to hide.

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 03:33 pm:

plenty hiding places in Missouri ozarks. Bring own gun, sexual partner, ammo, sleeping quarters (tarp is good), a good book to read (I brought my annotated Lolita), and a hand crank charger for your smart phone so you can continue to post. If you want something to eat, it's a four mile walk to booze and propane. 18 miles to nearest grocery store. 22 to home depot, lowes, and civilization.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 06:12 pm:

Sounds like Danielssss is a hillbilly.

By Antigone on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 07:59 pm:

Been thinking about the Mark Twain forest area for buying
    land. Is it a good place, Daniel?

By moonit on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 10:06 pm:

No I've been posting here since I was in my early 20s. Thats kind of scary.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 10:51 pm:

I wouldn't live in a forest area because of some concern of fallen trees.

By Antigone on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 12:47 am:

I'm going to build a monolithic dome, so the trees can go fuck
    themselves.

By moonit on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 04:22 am:

I got given four types of medication by my doctor. I never knew how awesome sleeping pills were until now.

By Danielsss on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 01:34 pm:

Mark Twain is indeed beautiful and safe, not far from civilization, and not much of a meth problem there either. But there are armadillos and bears coming up from Arkansas. And people from Arkansas too.

Overall, it is a wonderful water and tree filled place, fairly rugged as it goes, not like the Rockies for sure, but old hills, marvelous clean trout streams in the chiseled valleys, and good honest irish and other decendants. Good fiddling there.

No Doc, I'm not a hillbilly. I have electricity and indoor running water, a pool, a hot tub, vineyard, prayer circle, granite counters and two ovens and a 5 burner commercial cooktop, oh, and air conditioning in my 3000+ sq ft 4 bathroom three story log home; nestled in a clearing of about three acres of organic but weedy gardens and clay, between 127 acres of woods on one side between me and the road, and another 88 acres of downhill nearly vertical woods on the other neightbor's side. I am triangulated by cell phone towers and ATT Big microwave tower, making it safe from alien intruders and et's.

I have the occasional meth head traversing the property which is why I am heavily armed. But I am a pacifist and a red meat eating vegitarian. Go figure. All are welcome to stop by y'all.

Lemme know Tiggy if you are coming this way to look at property. We have a better chance at slow food in my country and more civilization than in mark Twain Forest. But it has more trees and isolation.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 02:27 pm:

Antigone, We do need the trees, unfortuneately, Several trees in my hometown were ordered to be cutted down all due to Asian Longhorn Beetle. uuggghh. We do not need to deforesation our country.
    Danielssss, can I come in spring times? when the weather gets warm. I am a stress type person and I have until May to finish my class. On the other hand, I may be moving out of state, I just wanted to be closer to my daughter though.

By Antigone on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 10:03 pm:

Pep, I'm saying the trees will just bounce off a dome. The
    things are made of reinforced concrete.

Daniel, it will be a few years before I start looking for land.
    Also I might go to upstate New York to have a place near NYC
    and my sister.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, February 18, 2013 - 11:24 am:

Antigone, I think the move would be a good start in your life. Mine is planning on moving near Nashville. I am getting tired of the cold weather and looking forward to see something better. I may look for some plenty of land outside of Nashville, since I lives in suburb of Chicagoland and there are too many traffics similar to Dallas area. So, I tend to move on a different places.

By Danielssss on Monday, February 18, 2013 - 01:52 pm:

Nashville is nice. No state income tax and no personal property tax in Tn but both in MO; welcome to come visit, yes, even the Doc.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 01:47 am:

Ah, very sweet of you Danielssss!

By la on Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 02:14 am:

Checking in.

I'm moving away from Portland, going to San Jose. I
    was there a couple weeks ago and saw my first tree-
    bound citrus. Oranges. Maybe we could all take a
    tour of the Winchester house.

By heather on Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 12:33 pm:

Can't wait!

By sarah on Friday, February 22, 2013 - 12:51 pm:

By heather on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 12:24 pm:

Sarah! (I can't figure out what that link is supposed to be.)

By sarah on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 01:31 pm:

By The Watcher on Monday, April 1, 2013 - 04:10 am:

You were all mentioning how long you have been posting to Sorabjiland. I'll have to check that out. I know it's been a loooonnnnggg time.

By The Watcher on Monday, April 1, 2013 - 04:51 am:

I found one of my earliest posts. From Dec. 2000. Before I became The Watcher.

God. I've only been here for twelve years.

It seems that it should be longer.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, April 1, 2013 - 10:54 am:

Mark T. is the one who posted on Sorabji for long times, so, get back in the line! lol!

By The Watcher on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 03:43 am:

Mark is the one who started all of this.

He's our fearless leader!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact