Glad to be Gay

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Glad to be Gay
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 12:21 am:

http//www.funpic.hu/swf/humanuma.html...reminds me of a Sorabji.

By V on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 12:25 am:

http//www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html

By jack on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

great thread. start some more.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:04 pm:

o.k. jack,watch your self jerking off http//www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:06 pm:

stupid comment. make some more. every time you repeat yourself it gets more predictable and stupid. keep it up.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:29 pm:

...jack,bet you cant keep it up more than 2 minutes,even if you fuck a 10 year old boy up the ass,and I,spect you do most nights.jack,your nothing more than a "white nigger"

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:32 pm:

you enjoy pathetic fantasies. ha ha. shouldn't you go dye your hair?

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:08 pm:

jack,or you prefer I call you ,,,"whigger",how come you are the token gay of Sorabji?

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:09 pm:

i'm not.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:11 pm:

you should just give up. your comments are not clever!

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:35 pm:

..but jack,darling,my comments are allways clever,admit you are the token gay of Sorabji,and v will not insult you for a whole week.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:41 pm:

party on, weakling.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 05:01 pm:

jack,I do not joke,v now has 32 people at my place,an the doorbell is still ringing,its real hard to insult you and deal with guests at the same time,but I will try.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 05:03 pm:

maybe you just need a nap, chubby.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 05:22 pm:

...unlike you,jack,v is no gay fat bastard,case you forgot,v is a slim line Vladimir Putin.,and I bet you got a huge ass....

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 05:31 pm:

jack,hombre,in case you missed the last bit,I said YOU HAVE A HUGE ASS.,get back to me,Whigger.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 06:35 pm:

incorrect. your fantasies are not reality and your insults are weak.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 07:11 pm:

no jack,your ass is big enough to set off a fault line in ,frisco.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 07:13 pm:

aren't you having a party? or is that another of your weird fantasies?

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 07:13 pm:

what is a "whigger"?

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 07:37 pm:

...well its a "white niggger",dont you log on to the K.K.K. web site?...yup ,V still has 32 people on board tonight,as its New Years Eve,v is fucking you over and still haveing a party,kinda awesome,dont you think?

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

nice job, locomotive breath. what are you entertaining your guests with?

By jack on Sunday, January 1, 2006 - 11:01 pm:

hey v. how was your party?

were there dancing girls?

did you have a bartender?

was there cool music?

your drinking buddy,
    jack

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact