Its 6 under freezing in London right now

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Its 6 under freezing in London right now
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 04:22 pm:

V is early as 4 am some mornings,I get to the office before the dawn,the 747 planes still leave a vapour trail 5 miles high,the Sun lights them up hours before dawn,bright red,then the 700 m.p.h. winds blow them away,I post what I see at this moment in time.Good vibes to you all......

By droopy on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 05:17 pm:

it's still warm in texas. when i was at my family's ranch in austin this weekend, my cousin told me she'd killed a rattlesnake that was sunning itself in the farmhouse yard.

700 mph winds sound rough. the speed of sound at freezing temperature is about 742, i think.

By V on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 07:37 pm:

DROOPY,you know so long since v spoke to you,v misses you lots,,,so much v wants to be in Texas right now,,for 4000 years,my people live in up to 40 below zero,v is sick of it,v wants to die in Greece,a warm place.,v is so sick of his bones being cold,droopy,v tends understand you know many things,look v has many things to tell you,give me time,,,now v needs to get under big fat covers (2),,,continetal quilts I think you call them,full of duck feathers,v has 2,see soon,da?

By V on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 07:18 pm:

...its 11 below in London right now,most of the English blame the Americans,as you cant sign up to a treaty on carbon dioxide,most of us are getting strange weather right now,the ice caps are melting,seals die,whales die,thats o.k....long as America stays strong,so Bush tells us,when the "gulf stream" shuts down,London is under 2 miles of ice,thats also o.k...long as America remains strong...as for v,I will come over to your place,and shove your eyeballs into your brain with my thumbs,no offence intended,but I did see "28 days" about 50 times,so I know the pattern of an apocalypse.droopy,as allways is not in this situation,as droopy is about the best person on the planet.

By V on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 07:51 pm:

...so droopy,whats it like in Texas?,is as cold as Lithuania right now in London,England.Most of my plants in the garden have lost all leaves,also the Cambodian lemon grass,if it comes up in spring,then I phone Kew Gardens,a new first in England.Goes to show the American "fuck the planet" idea works.droopy,as you may know,I dont have a go at you in person,only the American Administration.

By jack on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

great thread. notice how, yet again, no one cares. start some more.

By on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:06 pm:

:)

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:19 pm:

jack,as you allways give me more attention than than any other,v must be a kinda Sorabji Elvis to you,do you want my body??????cant have it,so,uh,jack, I expect its the ,ol hand job for jack tonight.,as normal.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 03:23 pm:

you lose.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:29 pm:

jack,v dont lose,I have 25 people in my house right now I have to mingle with,they came around ,cus I happen to be such a nice person,no bull shit,its New Year,and I have to party,right now,,,jack,for 2006,you need to chill out a lot.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact