V

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: V
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dodi on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 07:32 pm:

...an awesome poster as well,I just post this as a sign of love.

By V on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

...Dodi? I think your real,so I will post,sorry I put you through all that junk,v is under attack most nights,same as you,...v gets so much shit from Sorabjis,,,how is your life?...I post 1% of my life,how about you?

By Dodi on Saturday, April 1, 2006 - 02:22 pm:

Okay, I didn't post that. I haven't been posting for some time now, so who ever is posting under my name, is false.

I try to post to you V, but when I do, I can't get back on.

I've been good. I just got back from Georgia. I spent a month out there and enjoyed it very much. My
    family lives out there. I guess they've been there for 8 years now, so I miss them very much. I will go back in a couple of months and will probably stay longer. Have you been to Georgia? The traffic sucks, but everything else is 100%

:)

By V on Sunday, April 2, 2006 - 02:13 pm:

Dodi,yes its the real you,and its a real pleasure to post to such a vibrant person,you get cloned a lot,same as me,when you post as you,v allways needs proof,"Big Mark" as I call him seems to have server problems in Europe right now,plenty of times I think you gave up on Sorabji,the way in at present is sorabji.com/m,take note,...do you have a Georgia accent? v and my best friend and computer expert Brian Morton need to take a trip to the Southern States,he thinks in some last life he took a bullet in the heart in some place called "the cornfield" at the time of the American civil war,v is a bit lost on that,perhaps your Husband can help us out,how is his understanding of the civil war?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact