Anti...

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Anti...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 02:14 pm:

...Time is running out,I say again,do you have net access in London?...I dont give my own information on the net,apart from now,no problem getting to your location,if none of our times match,call me on my mobile at 07989 361868,and as luck has it,my batts are dead,will get it sorted fast...you know what it means if we dont meet or phone? ZERO STREET CRED ON SORABJI!!!! and dont forget London runs on 240 volts,so you need an adapter for your phone charger,or else it explodes,so your mobile is...???...???...more stuff,for the first time in 6 months,the sun came out,and its warm in London.

By V on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 05:18 pm:

Anti,look we need to get back soon,yes I understand you need to sleep before long haul flight to London,v needs your mobile.,fast...v wants a meet.,in London.

By Antigone on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 01:36 am:

Nah, the hotel I'm at probably has american style plugs. If not I'll just buy an adapter.

I'll call ye when I hit the ground, d00d, probably in about 24 hours.

By moonit on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 01:42 am:

Tiggy are you scared V might take you into some wierd London scene where people try and shoot at him and steal his rolex?

By ... on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 02:08 am:

>> you know what it means if we dont meet or phone? ZERO STREET CRED ON SORABJI!!!! <<

boy, do i know that drill

By Antigone on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 04:38 am:

Tiggy fears nothing.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 12:27 pm:

we definitely require photos. I want to know if my hunch that V is actually Bat Boy is correct.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 11:40 am:

On the ground in London. Much nicer than in Dallas at the moment. :) I won't be free for a few days, though.

By V on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 01:52 pm:

SEM, HI, do you ever see them real old Vampire movies? in black and white? its v on film,I will tell you some thing,to this day,I may get a person asking me how to get to some place in London,then they RUN away,why? is it the small eyes or something?...dam if I know,,,only Anti can tell you what I am,Sem,I wish I was bat boy,18 or somthing.

By droopy on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 02:21 pm:

v looks like bela lugosi. (though i picture him as more like max schreck).

have you ever seen "dracula" with bela lugosi? in the scene where the the guy first enters dracula's castle in transylvania, one of the animals crawling around there is an armadillo. to me this symbolizes the meeting of v and antigone.

By V on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 02:54 pm:

Anti,the jet lag must be shit,v is not pissing you around,mobile bats are flat,I use land lines mostly,and hate mobiles,if you run out of time we do land lines,right?...you seen your Dad yet?...v has an an idea,v goes to Aldwych station and holds up a placard saying "Sorabji" at a certan place and time,if I show "Anti" the London Transport Police will beat the shit out of me and regard me as a Muslim....its a a bit like SWAT,but worse,a lot worse.,Our Police,like the Germans,dont mess around,they shoot to kill,and dont forget the huge unfound bomb that has not been found by the Police,yet.,welcome to London,my World,v,s place.,more? watch out for the blacks,they will cut your head off for 10$,enjoy...,part from that its o.k.,unless you go out at night.

By V on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 03:16 pm:

Droopy,as allways you get correct,v has shit loads of lines on the face,and is like Max Schreck,too much so for my likeing.I scare people,why???...are small eyes so creepy?

By V on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 05:31 pm:

...you know I just saw one of my best movies on t.v.,its about a guy from Eastern Europe that gets stuck in a New York airport for 9 months,the name I cant find,he is so much like v in personality.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 05:57 pm:

Nah, V, I won't see my dad until next week.

There's an Aldwych tube station? We got off on the Temple station when we came from Gatwick. I'd be happy to meet you there some time this weekend. I'll bring a placard of "SORABJI" too. :)

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 05:30 pm:

Anti...we did have Aldwych,but it got shut down a few years ago due to safty legislation,sorry,I just found out,so its Temple then,I dont see me getting to Temple before 7 p.m. but will try to get a day free if I can Sat or Sun,even 10 mins with you is o.k....we just went through 6 months of dry,cold,weather,no rain,now its like Texas from one week back,you got the time just right.,Anti,I am still trying to move dates and appointments around,its harder than I thought,,,,a Sorabji placard is good,less chance of being shot by the British Transport Police,they shoot first,then ask if it was "correct protocol" when your dead,most times they get away with it,a bit like S.W.A.T. but trigger happy.

By Czarina on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 10:23 pm:

The anticipation is killing me.

I need to see pics!!!!!!!!!!

By Antigone on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 02:19 pm:

Tomorrow some time will probably be good. Being a Sunday no shows are playing, so I'll probably be free in the evening. I can meet you pretty much anywhere, but I think Temple would be a good choice because it's a pretty quiet station and we're not like to miss each other there. That and it's right on the Strand and there's lots of places to eat. How about 7pm?

By Antigone on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 02:22 pm:

A pic of me and Marci, for ID purposes...

By Antigone on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 02:23 pm:

Oh, and later than 7 is cool.

By V on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 05:01 pm:

Anti,is 9 p.m. o.k. outside Temple station o.k.?Sunday? loads of problems today,computer crash,home phone crash,mobile crash,if we get to meet it will be a miracle.God is shakeing his big stiok at me,I dont know why.If i dont show up in 15 mins,give up and try an English pub.Only reason I can post is through a temporary link set up by Brian my computer person.,What I see now is postings half normal size.I still have 13-14 free all day.

By Antigone on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 05:19 pm:

Works for me, d00d. I'll be there. :)

By V on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 05:58 pm:

ANTI,v will go for it,how tall are you? you look 6 foot 5 inches in your posting,v is 5 foot 9 inches,but evil,so Im told.....ANTI,you know what I think? something will go wrong,but I live in hope.Look,just hold up a blank bit of A4 paper outside Temple station,right?...hope to God I am in time....v wants to talk,we can slag off jack the poofta or something.

By Nate on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 11:54 pm:

i am so excited.

By heather on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 12:44 am:

totally epic

By wisper on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 04:31 am:

think i'm gonna barf.

By kazu on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 11:19 am:

i've got goosebumps

By jack on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 11:47 am:

v is certainly making enough excuses in advance of not showing up.

By Nate on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 12:39 pm:

By Antigone on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 04:03 pm:

leaving now...might be a touch late...

By Antigone on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 05:25 pm:

Bastardo! Did not show... Waited 30 minutes by Temple station, no Vv.

I'll be here until wednesday night, d00d. You're not outta this yet. :P

By jack on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 05:28 pm:

that's v....predictable yet again.

he'll have some litany of excuses about phone problems, massive traffic gridlock, fat gay people blocking the tube station ....

By Nate on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 06:06 pm:

goddamnit. talk about blue balls.

By Antigone on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 06:20 pm:

Yeah, well I've not given up on him yet.

Though I think the blank sheet of paper thing was a joke, maybe a London gay underground signal that I want anonymous sex or something.

By V on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 07:26 pm:

Anti,BASTARDO to you too,I got within 2 miles of you,perhaps Temple station was a bad idea,a temple is also a monument,its been along hot day for me,woke up 5 a.m.,lots of work,then trying to get to you by train for 9 p.m.,wipeing the sweat from my eyes,thinking "what station was it",should have made a note of it,then I spent an hour out side MONUMENT station looking you,and the sheet of paper idea is still good,just got back home midnight,and yes, Aldwych station IS open,I went through it tonight.......so,if you have any widows left,monday-9p.m., tuesday and wednesday Im not working, thusday and friday before 2 p.m. ...had a lightning stike on an over head power line,hence the computer crash.,now re-booted.

By agatha on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 01:40 am:

HA!

Too rich.

By Czarina on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 11:04 am:

Oh,sweet buckets of blood.
    Those are truly pathetic excuses.
    What are you,a 10 year old boy?
    If you are as old as you claim,you should be quite adept at keeping appointments.

I suspect Tiggy is wasting his time.
    Come on V,Tiggy came ALL the way to England,and you can't make it just to a local station?

Something doesn't smell right here.

By sarah on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 12:29 pm:

jeez. if i can make it up a one-lane mountain road, miles from any civilation, to get to sheila's house, V can damn well make it to a train station.

By V on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 12:47 pm:

Waiting for a window from Anti...can you see vultures?

By Nate on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 01:47 pm:

yes. off to the left and in the distance one circles slowly against the overcast sky. i can only see him on the rightmost arc of his route, before he disappears behind my neighbor's tree.

on clearer days, when the wind is right, i can often see two or three or six circling the next valley over. the horizon is punctuated with two palm trees (..) and a small grove of eucalyptus (##). the vultures are beyond that.

i've walked up on the ridge that seperates the valleys several times. i've seen them in a meadow there, in some sort of dead skunk scrum. ten or twelve in congregation. they are quiet, and bigger than you would think.

they fly out over the valley, and when they circle back over the ridge they are ten or fifteen feet over the ground.

under the vulture

By V on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 02:14 pm:

Nate,you can indeed wax poetic,and I respect you for that.,yet I do suspect you may guess I was referring to the meat eating Sorabjis that abound in this most un Holy of places.

By V on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 03:50 pm:

Anti,this 18 hours of sleep is not on.If v can get by on 4 hours sleep,so can you,post a place or burn in hell.,and I mean that in a nice way. :) "sigh",well I am back to the horror movies for a while...

By Antigone on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 06:25 pm:

Lightning strike? d00d, there's been no rain here since I've arrived, let alone a storm.

So, maybe you were the young oriental guy who asked me for directions to "the Spanish Gardens" at Temple station. No stranger has spoken a word to me the whole time I've been here. Seemed odd. Was it you?

Anyway, we're going to shows every night until I leave for Reading to see my dad. Afraid we're SOL on meeting. Too bad. :( I take it you're not going to be in the city tuesday or wednesday?

Went to the London Dungeon, Eye, Aquarium, and Blue Man Group today. All were nifty. Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow, except I know I'll be seeing The Producers.

By Antigone on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 06:36 pm:

Oh, and Monument station is an honest mistake, guys. It's a few stops down from Temple on the same line and has a semantically similar name.

By platypus on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 06:46 pm:

Nate, that photo is very striking. I think I might have a crush on your work.

By jack on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 07:53 am:

honest mistake? perhaps.

interesting that he starting apologizing for not showing up several days ahead of time.
    it's almost like he knew he wouldn't show up!

By Dougie on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 08:23 am:

Well that's a pisser. Why don't you guys choose like a McDonald's or a pub or something a little smaller than a subway station?

By sarah on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 10:07 am:

cool! tell us about the blue man group!

By Antigone on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 12:46 pm:

Nah, the subway station I chose was very small, only one way in or out, and not much else there besides the subway platform.

I'll post more about my adventures later. It's off to dinner and a show now...

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:49 am:

Anti,posting 7.20 London time,Wednesday 14th June 2006.Free all day and one and a half hours from central London.The lightning strike did in fact occur despite the arid weather conditions.Whilst 2 miles from you at Monument station,(2 exits),I gave away a cig or two,(no shops close by),gave directions to St.Pauls Cathedral,and tried to explain to a group of tourists from Japan the reason for "the Monument" (a hugh column of stone with an internal staircase and ornate bas relief and inscripion),built to commemorate the fire of London in 1666 by Sir Christopher Wren over the span of 6 years,(its at the back of the station).Perhaps the bit of paper in my hand with "Sorabji" on it means "tour guide" in Japanese ?

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:11 am:

In London,it does not pay to travel by train between 8 and 9 a.m., you can end with your nose in an Ialians armpit,but the air-con trains (not all are),usefull,bus stations often have air-con plus non stop "Vivaldi" from the speakers,nice :)

By dave. on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:29 am:

dude, mallory is HOT!

i usually hate bangs. i think women see a picture of another woman who can sport bangs and think, "god, she's hot with bangs and i'm so tired of my hair in my face". but not all women look good with bangs. it's like a mullet in reverse.

no. actually, it's exactly like a mullet. whatever.

few can pull it off. most can't.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 05:08 am:

...depends if its a wig or not,and how strong your hands are.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 05:39 am:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 06:30 am:

...You know,I would love to sneak a tape of that song in to the football stadium p.a. system in Germany (host to the "world cup" football games at this moment), but it may well encourage the German team to win.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 09:23 am:

Excuse me V, I thought you were so scary looking with ratlike beady little eyes,that people were instinctively frightened of you.

So why were they coming up and bumming ciggs off of you,and why were Japnese tourists asking you for directions?

Generally speaking,its customary to avoid creepy looking people.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 09:40 am:

...ah,but Japanese tourists like people with beady eyes.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 09:55 am:

Hmmmm,I wasn't aware of that fact.Do you have data to back that statement up?

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 10:20 am:

Oh, and by the way V, I and most Sorabjites,are VERY disappointed in you.With all your big talking and often annoying posts,you can't seem to make the effort to meet someone who has come all the way from another continent, to make your acquaintance.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Shame,shame,shame.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 10:31 am:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 10:51 am:

Czarina,sometimes you remind me of a person in The Matrix, Trinity,"touch me and that hand will never touch anything again"

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 01:26 pm:

Don't worry about touching, I'll settle for seeing.

Be courteous, meet Tiggy.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 01:31 pm:

...still waiting for a contact...

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:26 pm:

Anti,your out to "The Producers" tonight I know,v is free untill 2p.m. thursday,failing that,v will give you an international call,as I want to hear your voice,just as you want to hear mine,you have an exemplary sense of wit,and gave a knock-out to the "Hal 9000 and Dave team" that used to make me laugh.,tell you what though,Nate all so posts well,droopy? awesome as allways.Anti,its a screw up on my part,and I admit it...Christ,missed you by 2 miles,shit...

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:32 pm:

...if I would have stayed on that train 4 more stops,I would have been out the station a 8.55 p.m. so close.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:38 pm:

...and if I actually intended to meet you, I certainally wouldve payed more attention to which station we were to meet at, and at what time, just in case a lightning strike downed my power like it did, but oh well, Anti, you still post awesome all ways,and all so Droopy and Nate posts awesome to

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 05:47 pm:

Sorry, d00d. Already in Tilehurst with my papa. Won't be back to London this trip. Maybe next year.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 06:09 pm:

O.K.,We will meet,you want a phone call? dude,did you read all my stuff? been trying to get you from 7a.m.,HUGE attack on Nate and v tonight from the trolls.Anti,if I dont sound like v from now on,its a clone.Nate may get the same.

By jack on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:33 pm:

"and if I actually intended to meet you, I certainally wouldve payed more attention to which station we were to meet at, and at what time,"

say no more. what an asshole. that's just rude.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:53 pm:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:54 pm:

...and go fuck your own ass.

By jack on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

you just admitted that you had no intention of meeting up with antigone, dimwit.

stupid and rude.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 11:34 pm:

Oh my. An act of international rudeness.

The queen won't like this, I fear.

Now I will be leary of all Londoners, suspecting them of being dimwitted intentional appointment breakers.

I'm going to throw Earl Grey out.

By sarah on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 09:50 am:

ha!

By heather on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:20 am:

jack, dougie wrote that, not v

By Antigone on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 01:42 pm:

V, did you get my voicemail messages?

By Dougie on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 01:53 pm:

HUGE attack yesterday on Dougie and V from the trolls posing as Dougie posting as V.

By Nate on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 03:24 pm:

good whisky, though. fucking zombie scum.

By jack on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 06:41 pm:

ha!

By jack on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 06:44 pm:

trolls are rude!

but funny!

By V on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:17 pm:

The father of 20 trolls is Nelly,the guy with the Manson beard that posts as a girl that had a horrific abortion,and took a few of you in to the fairy tale with him.

By V on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:27 pm:

Anti,I still want to hear you voice,give me a contact number for your phone,I need a new mobile,mine is on death row.I can gave you a call from a land line.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 12:09 am:

I really haven't missed much, have I?

By Dougie on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 12:11 am:

Plus ça change, Daniel. Plus ça change...

By Antigone on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 05:09 am:

V, I don't want to post my cellphone number in public. Got an e-mail address?

I'm getting on a plane in a few hours. Won't be able to reply for a while.

By heather on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 10:09 am:

i have bangs now

for the first time in my life

wanna see?

By Czarina on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 10:38 am:

Show us!

By semillama on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 11:04 am:

Watch out, V may mistake you for a large Saudi Arabian who runs a website about horse sperm.

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 02:06 pm:

haha bangs.

where do you put the chopstick now?

By V on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 08:55 pm:

By heather on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 10:26 pm:

cz, do you know about tbone's website?

no chopstick
    no worries
    just brush and go

the chopsticks are now designated military use only

By Danielssss on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 11:30 pm:

chopsticks and a cordless Makita drill make a great combination. cz, you are a hard one to find these days. mail me when you can.

By V on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 09:38 pm:

Anti,how come America drew 1-1 with Italy in the world football cup tonight? you guys are not supposed to even understand English football.Yeah,and I got your e-mail,but was it you?

By Antigone on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 10:52 am:

Yes, it was me.

By Antigone on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 10:54 am:

And it was the fucking ref. Otherwise we would've beat them fuckin' wops.

By V on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 09:37 pm:

Fucking A! how come you learn so fast? what do you put it down to? Its all over the English newspapers.....but I did notice some dirty sliding tackles,all most as good as the Germans.

By Nate on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 10:08 pm:

shit. we're lucky they shot a goal for us so we could be tied.

By Antigone on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 10:22 pm:

It's osmosis, V. I just spent a week with 7.5 million world cup fans.

By dave. on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 12:08 am:

i saw the end of the japan/croatia match this morning. then the brazil/australia match.

i'm so tired of the best always winning. it's fucking boring. i thought australia played really well.

props to abc for not interrupting the game with commercials.

By V on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 12:32 am:

...If it comes to a shoot out between Spain and Ukraine,Spain will lose,swear to God.Tuesday,England is playing Sweden,both teams play bad,and I feel siok thinking about it.Our team Manager "Sex mad Sven" happens to be Swedish,so I dont think he cares too much who wins.Bastard.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact