Two friends dead in 7 days

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Two friends dead in 7 days
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, September 8, 2006 - 08:23 pm:

...Why is it,when you get to to 50 +,your friends start to die? Big Eric (33 STONE),died 7 days back,spent most of his life in Mc.Donalds,eating,and eating,and eating,mostly "bargain buckets",died at 52,with a Wife and 3 kids............and Bruce Simpson,52,Wife and 3 kids,died last night from cancer,in every part of his body,guts,liver,kidney,brain,eyes,skin...all that,in 8 weeks.I now have 2 funerals in one week,to most of you,that feels like a thousand years hence,its not,it comes up sooo fast.Ask The Watcher,one of the few smart guys on line,and just an observation, you guys dont give him a fraction of the respect you should.That man is YOU a a few years from now,give him more respect.YO! you want to know when YOU will die?...try 52.

By heather on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 03:29 pm:

what is a bargain bucket?

i don't mind if i die at 52, i do mind if my loved ones do

By V on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 08:22 pm:

HEATHER,hi,thank you for answering an un-asked question,do bargain buckets exist in in America,no they dont,its a huge tub of chicken,7 legs and HUGE amounts of fries,enough for 5 people,it was a 10 a.m. snack for Big Eric....heather,look for Gods sake dont ask to die at 52,you deserve a bit better than that,thats the age us men die at,you girls go on to 95,it seems your hearts dont grow old,they just go on pumping untill something else wipes you out.

By V on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 08:34 pm:

.....and why the fucking hell cant we wipe out CANCER,for all time?....Look,,we spend billions sending a man to the moon,yet we cant wipe out cancer,why?

By V on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 08:52 pm:

Heather,an answer back would be most kind,strange as it may seem,I regard you as one of the smarter posters,v regards you as a fine person,I trust you do not have a problem with that?

By jack on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 09:27 pm:

no, she doesn't have a problem.

by the way, heather is my girlfriend.
    did you know that?

By V on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 09:48 pm:

JACK,you arnt even the gay idiot v was posting at years back

By heather on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 10:17 pm:

i'm fully unsure as to how i am supposed to answer why we cannot cure cancer. we are not supposed to. cancer is our own darkness eating us. cancer is just an obstacle.

why jack *blush*

wait, what if i'm not a girl?

By jack on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 11:14 pm:

i'm fully unsure how to answer what if you're not a girl.

cancer is complex.

By V on Sunday, September 10, 2006 - 12:43 am:

...HEATHER,v tends to think you are a girl,v is the most old of Sorabjis,v can even beat the shit out of "The Watcher" most nights

By J on Sunday, September 10, 2006 - 02:18 am:

I hear you Heather,but your still young,I'm no spring chicken myself and the last 4 years,well,there really is such thing as middle age spread.Every day I wake up and I'm still standing I thank God for that.Or Budda or whatever.As my grandaughter says,"tanks"(thanks)

By J on Sunday, September 10, 2006 - 02:38 am:

Sorry Heather,I guess that was V,tanked(me)

By Czarina on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 09:53 am:

We are all born with cancer genes, they're called oncogenes. The perplexing thing is what causes them to activate in some and not others.

Cancer is a relatively simple process. All cells have a genetic code instilled in them. That tells them what kind of cell to grow into. The problem with cancer cells is a malfunction, that doesn't tell them when to stop growing. Ordinarily, when cells contact the cells around them, that tells them, okay, I'm big enough, stop growing. But not with cancers.

We have made INCREDIABLE progress in treating/curing cancers.We now know that cancers are linked to viruses.

Early diagnosis is the key to survival. So, have your check-ups!

By V on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 06:29 pm:

I am starting to think Men die at 52,two in one week,is it the normal age for a man to die?,and I dont understand the cancer/virus link,how does it work? in London,in winter,we all taste bezine,petrol,or "gas" in our mouths,it stays in a low smog over London,about 0 to 100 foot high.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact