ERI,ERI,ERI,S.O.S.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: ERI,ERI,ERI,S.O.S.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 12:41 pm:

...Eri,v needs Wiccan help..FAST,an awesome situation has come come up,v needs help FAST.v needs you right now....check v out on "what have you done"

By Dougie on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 02:33 pm:

It doesn't appear Eri's around right now, V. Maybe I can help you. Sit right down and tell Dougie your problems.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 04:26 pm:

i think she is sick of seeing kevin's bullshit, so she is not hanging around here right now.

By Nate on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 04:41 pm:

kevin's gone.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 04:48 pm:

?????

blocked or what?

not to mention this is a big weekend...

By V on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 05:00 pm:

Dougie,fuck do I have a problem,v got voted in as 2nd as the main man on British Wicca,now v is expected to do a talk,on fucking radio,no way am I doing that man,I THINK V WILL PRETEND TO BE DEAD,no way am I doing a show on British radio.Its like being disemboweled in public...bastards...

By eri on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 05:06 pm:

I've been running around doing wedding stuff. Getting the food/cake ordered, buying necessary items (like ties for the in laws), sewing, and then had company for a couple of hours, but got the extra furniture hanging around outside gone!

Sorry V, but I don't lead any wiccan group rituals. I have only taught one class testing your own boundaries of trust, and that was YEARS ago. I am afraid I would not be much help, and in addition to that I am super busy right now.

I wish Kevin was gone, but I am afraid to get my hopes up.

By V on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 06:55 pm:

Kevin?

By wisper on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 07:07 pm:

well, if the troll's grasp of spoken english is as stunning as his written....

british radio is sure in for a treat.

By Czarina on Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 10:22 am:

Not to worry about his poor/annoying grammer. He won't show up for his radio talk, anyway.[he has a history, you know]

I like the idea of v getting 10,000 emails a day. v would have lots of friends to correspond with. This could be a good thing, for everyone.

I encourage you to accept this honor, v. You are the perfect one for the job. Good luck, mate.

By semillama on Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 01:07 pm:

I would tune in to listen to a V radio show any day.

By V on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 08:03 pm:

,,Thank you sem,as it happens I think on Sorabji YOU were the first person I ever posted to,so its hard to hate you,v trys hard,but v cant hate you for long,how can v hate a smart person?

By V on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 08:18 pm:

...look,v just got promoted too fast,if v has to bullshit his way out of this situation,v will,some how,v dont mind money,but fame I dont want.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact