Karma bitch!

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Karma bitch!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Deja Skin on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 03:39 am:

Did anyone hear about Joe Francis? You know, the creator of "Girls Gone Wild"? I was watching Dateline on NBC last weekend. Some sick fuck with a vendetta broke into his house, tied him up, pulled down his pants, and forced him to use a dildo on himself while the intruder video taped the whole thing. The intruder even ordered him to say (for prosperety) "I'm Joe Francis. And this is Boys Gone Wild."
    After the intruders video was complete, he stole the victim's Rolex, and wallet, then left. The next day "Joe" recieved a call from the sicky extorting him for money (or else the video would become public).
    After many months of cat and mouse bullshit over the phone, and undecided locations over where to drop the extortion money... the calls stopped. You want to know how the intruder got caught? The moron showed up To a VIP Hollywood type party in Las Vegas a long while after the crime. And bragged about it to (a very drunk) Paris Hilton, who happened to be a good friend of Joe Francis. What a dumbass!
    I am an avid believer in "What comes around, goes around". And after every voyers best friend Joe made millions of dollars exploiting drunken, 18 year old girls with no parental supervision during spring break..... he becomes exploited himself! Wouldn't YOU say that it's Karma?

By J on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 02:27 pm:

Karma and hilarious at the same time.

By Karla on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

Sounds a lot like an episode of CSI that I saw last season.

By jack on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 07:37 pm:

i'd never heard of this guy before opening this thread. is he really well known?

joe francis

In 2004, Francis was videotaped in sexually humiliating positions[6], while held at gunpoint, and was subsequently blackmailed according to a Radar article.[7] Joe Francis, in an interview on July 24, 2006, on The Adam Carolla Show, stated that he was in fact kidnapped, held at gunpoint, and later blackmailed for the tape, but denied rumors of him performing sexual acts on camera. He went on to state that he was only forced to say "something like" "I'm a homosexual." on the camera. The tape or a copy of it was recovered by the LAPD for use in the criminal trial of his assailant, Darnell Riley. On February 7, 2006, Riley pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 10 years and eight months in Corcoran State Prison.

wiki says he's on stern a lot..i guess he's semifamous, then.

By Deja Skin on Saturday, September 30, 2006 - 03:38 am:

In the interview that was done on Dateline last week, he actually admited (much to his own humiliation) that he was forced to "violate" himself. Dateline did air the beginning part of the video. There you see the vunerable Joe Francis tied up in his own bed face down, and the show was kind enough to have captioned text of what he was forced to say at gunpoint. I suppose after almost 3 years he came to terms and gave up on denying the facts in this case.
    In response to Jack's post... he isn't really famous as an individual. But his "Girls Gone Wild" videos are. If it wasn't for thoes, he would just be your average, run of the mill camcorder inthusiast, desprately waiting in the shadows for drunken girls to flash their tits during Mardi Gras. Lol.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact