Police Helicopters

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Police Helicopters
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 05:16 pm:

...9 p.m. at v,s place,and v still has police helicopters going around my house,how the hell do I get to sleep with all that "chupa,chupa,chupa" fucking bullshit,look,its like a part of "Apocolipse Now",but for real,BASTARDS,just let me get 2 hours sleep,its all I ask.

By Nate on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 05:23 pm:

just watch your ceiling fan fup fup fup

By V on Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 06:37 pm:

Nate...you happen to be smart,and v still gets "chuppa,chuppa,chuppa over my head ,no way is that a ceiling fan Sir,no way,Sir...

By Dougie on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 11:43 am:

I think we should start a tard blog with V as the subject.

By Spider on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 02:41 pm:

Speaking of tard blogs, I just signed up for a livejournal account. I honestly don't know what possessed me to do such a thing, and even as I was going through the motions of setting up the account and editing my preferences and making icons, I was asking myself where the hell I was going with this. It seriously felt like I was succumbing to some powerful temptation; half of me was sitting in the back telling the other half of me to stop, but the dominant half was charging on like a runaway train.

LIVEjournal. I know, man, WTF?

By TBone on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 03:10 pm:

I recently discovered that I once had a livejournal. I'd completely forgotten.

By Nate on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 03:26 pm:

i have a livejournal under a pseudonym.

By sarah on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 03:53 pm:

i was at a party among half strangers, half old friends when we were in madison a couple weekends ago.

a stranger to me was talking about being a special education speech therapist and was poking fun at some of the not-very-funny things that happen in special education classrooms.

which prompted me to say, "You know, there's this hilarious and maybe just a little inappropriate, but still hilarious blog -" and THREE other people interrupted me at the same time and shouted:

TARD BLOG!

i about fell on the floor. who knew it was so popular?

but the special ed teacher had never heard of it before.

By patrick on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 04:19 pm:

spidey i have an LJ too.

OMG lets be friends!

By Spider on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 04:36 pm:

Yay! I just sent you an invitation to your email address via LJ.

By Spider on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 05:00 pm:

Hey, how do I send you a message on that thing? There's no, like, "compose message" button in the Messages section.

By Spider on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 05:01 pm:

(I'm leaving this computer now so I'll respond in LJ. My frakkin' laptop at home doesn't let me post on the boards.)

By V on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 06:25 pm:

....look,just,give v 5 days,and I swear to God v will have the Police helicopters back again,all that fucking "chupa,chupa,chupa,bullshit,and,"get out of the car,with your hands up"...we have a Poice marksman on board,Sir"

By V on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 06:59 pm:

"police" ,yeah,i saw it,same as you did.Considering v dont speak English,is not so bad?

By V on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 07:55 pm:

OR,if you want a real 1 to 1,try Russian,Polish or Lithuanian,v speaks all 3,MAZELTOV!!!...oh yes,and a bit of Hebrew,and Italian and Greek and Swedish,even French,bit of German,Spanish,(is that 10)?

By Dougie on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 08:02 pm:

Bon dieu, il y a beaucoup de langues dans lesquelles vous pouvez etre ennuyant, n'est-ce pas?

By wisper on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 11:21 pm:

oh livejournal, how i hate to love you....since 2001. My dark, shamefull internet mistress.
    I tell myself that i'm in it for the communites. i do love reading communities.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 01:53 am:

Comment dit cela "bullshit" en francaise?

By Dougie on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 05:38 pm:

The word is merde. A straight translation of the word bullshit into French wouldn't have the same meaning to them as the term does to us.

By Nateski on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 05:46 pm:

zamknij sie, ty pierdolony w tupe ty

By heather on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 09:19 pm:

this thread is freaking me out.

much like talking to karla's friend about the candy exchange.

why am i so secretive? then i try to convince myself i am being silly and present a thing or two to the ether and soonafter proceed to talking myself down about it for far too long.

By Spider on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 11:49 am:

Heather, you are so secretive I can't follow what exactly is freaking you out.

Wisper, I should have known you'd have the same LJ love/hate as I do! This makes me happy, for some perverse reason.

By heather on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 04:38 pm:

that is because i only partly want to admit i have an infernal journal

not that i say anything interesting therein

but things get connected to others things, etc

i have a habit of keeping my life in small portions, in small dishes, very far apart

at least now my true loved ones are in on anything

but you know, i don't want to connect here to there, images to words, places to ideas

why? i don't know, but i don't like it when it happens

By jack on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 04:42 pm:

you know what i don't understand?

the "terrible things" and "caricatures" albums

however, i like the bear hat

i don't have a journal

By V on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 04:57 pm:

Dougie,cant aggree more...

By V on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 05:23 pm:

Dougie...that was 20.06.0538...saw it for my self,as you know,v gits up early,an v dont sleep that much,as you know allready.

By V on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 05:47 pm:

...v dont understand how you get out of bed so early,you are 1,very organized,or 2,cant sleep, like v?,v is just interested,nothing more,and dont post if you dont want to,right?

By Karla on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 09:59 pm:

I didn't mean to put you on the spot, Heather. I sorted all the candy I sent out at work and shared what I got with my co-workers so they all knew about the candy exchange. They wanted me to write about it, but I wouldn't, so Jeff decided he would make a Halloween story out of it. I saw his story... you're barely mentioned - a few paragraphs on the jump about what a pain it was to arrange everything. I think your secrets are safe.

By agatha on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:48 am:

I have a livejournal too. I haven't updated it since 2004.

By heathyr on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 02:23 pm:

hah

i told him i must have been grumpy after i realized what i was saying

you didn't really put me on the spot as i had the choice to answer, although i was trying to be amenable

basically i said that we should have had more guidelines, as certain apects of making the exchange run smoothly were understood by some and not so thought through by others

i hope i wasn't a total curmudgeon about it

By Czarina on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 01:03 am:

Heather, you are much to thoughtful to ever be considered an curmudgeon about anything.

We all have our right to privacy.

Personally, I am an extremely private person, always have and will be. I guard my privacy fiercly, and share what I feel at any given time.

This is no onus for you to bear.

By heather on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 11:01 am:

well, there goes the last time i ever speak to a journalist.

nightmare. sheesh.

if he was just going to make up implications he could have done that already and left me out of it.

at least it was not about something i really care about.

By Karla on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 12:05 pm:

Did he get something wrong? Or do you feel he misrepresented your conversation? If so, you should tell him about it. You can email him with your objections if you don't want to talk to him. He's usually a pretty straight-up guy.

By heather on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 02:57 pm:

i would say it "turned into a nightmare" is a fairly large exaggeration even based on anything negative i said, and it is certainly not how i felt.

i feel that it's not worth confronting him because seriously, who cares. it's just strange, makes me wonder even more how people see me, and supports my idea of not speaking to anyone in that sort of capacity. i think i did not come equipped with the proper filters.

By Nate on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 03:32 pm:

i think you are a rabbit in a woman costume.

By Karla on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 04:45 pm:

OK. It's clearly your call on how you want to handle it. I just hate for you to feel misrepresented. Do you want me to say anything to him about it? I could tell him that you felt he overstated your remarks.
    If you are a rabbit in a woman costume, can you please tell me where to get one of those? I'd dearly love to be fair, blonde and thin.

By Nate on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 05:14 pm:

are you a rabbit?
    it is what's on the inside that matters.

By Karla on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 05:57 pm:

I'm more like an armadillo - hard shell on the outside, but I spill my guts all over the place.

By ... on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 06:55 pm:

for the longest time i thought armadillos were in their natural state lying on the side of the road. i didn't realize they were dead, having been hit by a vehicle. i've never seen a live armadillo.

By Czarina on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 10:00 am:

I have!!!!!!! And they can JUMP straight up, FAST! While you're sneakily tying to inspect em. Scares the hell out of you. And its fun to get a friend with em, "Hey come check his out, look how pastoral it looks..........kboiiiing!" he he

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact