DUMPS

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: DUMPS
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 04:51 pm:

...v is ordered to re-cycle all house hold waste,or v ends up in court....costs me 500$ in gaoline per year just driveing down to the dump,spend 3 days a week doing that stuff......then,this ass hole "liveing dead person says..."oy,you cunt,its a 40,000$ fine for comeing round the wrong way,I got you on vidio you cunt" W.T.F. .....this bullshit v gets now,America will have in 5 years,swear to God,,,,if it goes to court,v will rip that guys ass in half.......v had a dumpster once a week,now its 2 weeks,v says dump all rubbish in the sea,its big,real big,v can live without cod fish...(for your conveniance,v converts 1 English pound to 2 U.S. dollers)....so to sum up,the RATS have gone up 40 percent in a year,and v needs to move to Cyprus fast,they have 3 bin emptys a week,as they dont like maggots,cool,huh?

By V on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 06:43 pm:

...looks like to me the most cool guys in the world right now are the Greeks,last remnants of civilasation .The world is falling to bits right now.,case you did not notice.

By lapis on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 08:46 pm:

buy a greek house!

bah.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, February 1, 2007 - 02:26 am:

V, we have some problem with the garbage issue. you see, it cost two dollars to make a purchase garbage waste sticker, and we are limit to throw away two garbage bag a week, also aside, a recycle bin to have newspaper, can and glass. But the garbage company can refuse to take garbage if it does not have a garbage sticker. and problem persist that; some people would take their garbage and throw it in dumpster behind store. If they get caught ,yes heavy fine$500.-$1,000

By V on Friday, February 2, 2007 - 05:58 pm:

D.P.kind of you and Lapis to post,its just v gets so pissed off,trying to save the planet on my own,look.promise,next car v gets will be a Toyota part electric thing,much as v loves his Lex 400,its old,but good,like v,and v wont part with it untill it explodes.,but it may take some time..,

By V on Friday, February 2, 2007 - 06:41 pm:

Lapis,v has enough building land in Koroni,South Greece,for 5 houses,but in summer its now too hot,so v may now retire to North France as an allternative,as allways love your postings.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact