peace, swine

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: peace, swine
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 09:48 pm:

lo siento, amigo.

By sarah on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 11:37 pm:

goddammit nate, i'm about to have a baby over here and the only thing you have to say is you're sorry to the swine?

sheesh.

how are you, my friend?

By droopy on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 12:44 am:

sorry for your loss, swine.

By agatha on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 01:07 am:

Awww shit, Martin. I'm so sorry.

By platypus on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 01:27 am:

I'm sorry for your loss as well; I'm glad you were able to be with him.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 01:45 am:

What was lost?

Whatever it was, I'm sorry too.

Just don't know fer what...

By droopy on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 11:25 am:

his father passed away. check the wayd board.

By blindswine on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 11:53 am:

thanks, guys.

dad got diagnosed with lou gehrig's disease on christmas eve last year-- a horrible way to die for such a sweet man. i'm glad i was there with my mom when it happened. helping put his body in the bag and carry him into the hearse has somehow made the the mourning process easier for me... my brother is still trying to get here from europe-- he's the one i'm worried about now.
    i'm probably moving to portland, oregon within a few months and setting up a recording studio.

you people can scream into the microphone and drink for free.

By blindswine on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 12:21 pm:

sarah-- have i told you you're gonna make a great mom? you will.

trust the pig.

the pig knows.

By semillama on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 12:39 pm:

blindswine, our thoughts are with you.

Definitely move to Portland. It's a good place to be.

By heather on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 01:52 pm:

By ... on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 02:38 pm:

It must have been hard to watch all these months, anticipating but never knowing when the inevitable hour would arrive. You should be proud to have been there, and to have spent the last months with him. Not everyone is lucky enough to go out peacefully, or to have those they love go out with dignity. Fewer still are blessed to be in the hands those who love them when that hour comes. If you are not proud of you for the class you've shown then I am.

By blindswine on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 06:11 pm:

thanks.

i love you all.

that's the simple truth.

By sarah on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 06:13 pm:

oh swine, i'm so sorry! i don't keep up at wayd...

mark is right.

i remember you emailing me about moving back to pennsyltucky to be close to your folks. the stories you told about your dad were always a treat. i'm terribly sorry to hear that he passed, but how fortunate you are to have had that time with him.

By wisper on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 07:24 pm:

By J on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 02:39 am:

Belated condolences,I'm so sorry.

By la on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 05:57 am:

sorry to hear about your dad.

portland's a good place. do ittttttttttttt.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact