"SITE MAY NOT EXIST"

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: "SITE MAY NOT EXIST"
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 10:50 pm:

....thats what I get most nights....thats why I dont post much...............

By Antigone on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 11:35 pm:

Are you sure, on those nights, that you exist?

By Der beobachter on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 07:55 pm:

jener v scheint einem fremden mann

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 10:21 pm:

I find this website weird www.one38.org/

By V on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 12:35 am:

Anti,your just pissed off you got out at the wrong station to meet v...v was only 1 mile away..so,you still got the same cute girl?

By Antigone on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 02:54 pm:

I never went in the station, actually. The hotel was down the
    street, so we walked to the outside and sat next to the little park
    right across from the entrance. Had a good view of the
    entrance, and you would have seen us sitting there had you
    walked out...

By Dr Pepper on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 12:54 am:

By V on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 08:58 pm:

...got the same old bullshit as normal,"site may not exist",somehow,I tend to think "big Mark" hates Europians like me,the old English word for people like "Big Mark",echo,echo,echo,is....................WANKER..and the even more fun is the fact no one in America knows what the hell it means................now if I do reverse logic and say "have a nice day" to a person in London,I can get a fist in the face for free,happens all the time,and I am starting to enjoy it...

By V on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 09:18 pm:

ANTI,,I did a hugh,poetic posting to you last night,AND big mark shut me down,as I posted,Mark Thomas is such a wanker....I dont mind posting that,as Mark has no understanding of the word "wanker"....but its not good..........

By Antigone on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 09:57 pm:

Doesn't sound like Mark's doing at all, but probably a DNS hiccup.

By V on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 10:52 pm:

ANTI,betcha "Big Mark" hates Lithianians,o.k.,my people have been in England for 90 years or so,since we got our farms taken by the Commies,but you did get 2 options.........plan A,stay and get your neck slit by the Cossacks,(Russian south border troops),or plan B,get to England,fast,so we did plan B,its how v can still post to you...ANTI,.tell you what,its a real bastard trying to get to Sorabji from Europe right now....but v being v,I dont give up easy....

By Czarina on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 07:35 pm:

Thats a shame.............

By V on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 05:14 pm:

....look, if its o.k. by you,my body is not up for grabs,allthough I have 5 cats in my bed most nights,(felines),,,,hardly room for me anymore,,,,,and yar,boo,sucks to you too...to be honest Czarina,how come you post like you are on the verge of suicide most nights?....its just the way you come over to me....perhaps I am wrong in my analysis...you seem just so down most of the time..are you?...unlike others,I do tend to care about other people...

By heather on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 06:29 pm:

v - speaking to you from proverbial grammar school backwards world

By V on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 11:47 pm:

....indeed,I have no problem with people that are backwards,retarded or in-bred...most people are like that,its no big deal,and nothing to be ashamed of.,so heather,you post all you want,right?

By Der beobachter on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 08:01 pm:

es tut ich leid v denich gedacht,dass sie ein bisschen fremdim kopf waren.

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 04:41 pm:

...piss off.................

By Der watcher on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 07:44 pm:

that be not nice,not speak with bad words

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 09:48 pm:

...Tonto,admit your gay...but to your credit,you must be the first Native American ever to be on Sorabji..so whats it like to have black feet????

By jack on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 11:20 pm:

"POST GUARANTEED TO SUCK"

thanks, v

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 11:31 pm:

....indeed,your posts are guaranteed to suck...you wanker...

By jack on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 01:13 am:

see if you can keep your drunken homo-fantasies to yourself for once...nah, that'll never happen.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, December 1, 2007 - 06:35 am:

people that are backward???

By V on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - 02:01 pm:

...jack shut down months back.,perhaps he is dead.,its just something I did at the time as a reaction to them non stop snide comments,most of you would do the same...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact