snotboxaphone

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: snotboxaphone
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By M. t. james on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 05:24 am:

1. Snotboxaphone. Operator, please, I say, speaking into the murky depths of Reese Witherspoon's snotboxaphone. She shifts her thighs and rings softly, like a kitten purring. Hello? I finger the touchpad with my hooked finger, dialing G over and over again. Hello? Hello?

2. MILKPHONE. [phone number redacted]. This is a number on an american exchange. Trunk probing has revealed little of interest. Within two minutes of dialing, there was a knock on the door. A firm, authoritarian knock.

milkphone@[redacted].org:

Final-Recipient: rfc822; milkphone@[redacted].org
    Action: Failed

3. Reese runs her fingers lightly across the crown of my skull. I have hung up her snotboxaphone and am drifting in and out of slumber, my cheek resting on her soft belly. My tongue is sore from excessive discussion. She seems happy. I want her to be happy, after all. I think I want her to be happy.

Really, I don't care. I want to be inside her one more time. It doesn't matter that my cock is numb and sullen, overworked and sleeping like a flaccid dog. I can revive him. I want to cover her eyes with my hand and kiss her little mouth until my dog lifts his ears, until I am ready to send forth into her.

Her snotboxaphone is on vibrate. I hear it softly humming. I reach into it with two fingers and feel for the rough patch, the touchpad. I engage by dialing G. My overworked tongue forms syllables. The dog rises, charges.

Reese, honey, fetch me a beer and a shot of woodelf bourbon.

We have one rule in this office: there are no rules. She has a shaved cellar door that I open and descend into. I hear her whispered mumblings, her prayers sans destination. I give her the gist, and then the full story, complete in breadth and depth. "Balls deep!" she cries out. I laugh and I laugh.

"I just shit two slugs," she said to me once. "I just shit your two slugs." "Banana slugs," I replied. "Slugs of the banana."

We each have a revolver. Mine is steel and silver, gold wire and careful scroll work, mahogany and sweatsalt. I keep it in a stamped tin box from colonial India, lined with the breast feathers of pheasant and grouse.

Hers is lightning and mother-of-pearl, child's breath and restful sleep. She keeps it hidden within, under folds of velvet, near the spring of eternal life.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact