My life in HELL!

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: My life in HELL!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By The Watcher on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 02:48 am:

My life is a living hell.

I have major Depression.

I'm still fighting Social Security for my disability benefits.

Those anti depressant medication ads on TV are a joke!

Life with Major Depression isn't an inconveniance (I know my spelling is shit and I hope I finally got that word right) it is PAIN!!!!!!

It hits you at every level of your being. Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally!!!

My life is hell.

By The Watcher on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 02:53 am:

I am now experiencing the worst car repair experience of my life.

My power steering was falling apart. It has been in the shop for a week. They are waiting for the second power steering pump to be delivered. And, have their fingers crossed that it will work.

Stay tuned I'll post all the details later. This is a customer service disaster.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 11:02 am:

The Watcher, sorry to hear about the experience, I too have the same thing, except for Social Security, I have a place of employment.

By wisper on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 12:34 am:

so heeeey Watcher, good to hear from you? :(

By The Watcher on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 04:35 am:

Great news. My insurance company now wants me to see some sort of job councilor or something.

Just what I need!!!

Keep your eyes on the news for some nut going berzerk in Maryland. That will be me.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 11:27 am:

The Watcher, things will take some time to adjust, I do know about other people like you going through some difficult times. Just hang it there baby!

By The Watcher on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 01:31 am:

Today has been a very bad day.

It's hard to explain. I feel like my mind is bouncing around inside my body like a superball (if you know what that is). And, at the same time it feels like I'm banging my head against the wall.

I also feel very suicidal (you don't have to worry about me just yet).

I think I need to see my psychiatrist. Maybe even go into the day hospital for a while.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 05:30 pm:

The Watcher, Call your local crisis hot-line. You don't have a companion? your lover? I assume your lonely.

By heather on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 07:45 pm:

Watcher, you've been saying this for 10 years. Get some help, get your shit together.

</toughlove>

An alternative: Let it all break down, all the way down, and find out you are just fine. My door was down there in the misery. YMMV

By The Watcher on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 07:57 am:

You can actually say that I'm in the Looney Bin.

I entered the Day Hospital program at St Joseph's Medical Center on Friday. It might help. But, I'm currently just as bad.

I'll keep trying.

"Aint it great to be crazy"

By J on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 11:05 am:

Hang in there Watcher,I hope it helps.

By Oldman on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 12:56 am:

Days are hard to complete and skies seem gray and tomorrows seem like rain.
    The only way you can be positive is to have a list of things that you will do in the next sunrise. When the day is done, you look at the list to see if you are alive and wait for the moon. Insignificant things drive you to anger that is hidden inside causing you to hate the loves of yesterday. You just can’t seem to be excited or interested in what was fun once upon a time long, long a go. Puff the Magic Dragon lived by the sea in a land of….. Bourbon dulls the blues or changes them to black. How do you finish the journey when you didn’t come close to being in the lead? How did you play the game? You’re not sure that you ever enter the arena and looked for the bull. Tonight, you have written your mind. Tomorrow, you will search for relief and hope for the sunshine and blue skies.

By heather on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 01:18 am:

No.

By Oldman on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 11:12 am:

That could be good. No, you never have that feeling or bad, no, tomorrow you will not look for a blue skies and sunshine. Maybe the weather person is just calling for rain.

By Daniel on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 09:38 pm:

Heather, seems someone else is pretending to be the official sorabjishrink, when everyone knows it is danielssss who has for sometime put up with the antics of said sorabjites. I just wanted to make sure that you and everyone else knew that Oldman is not Daniel. Sincerely, Daniel.

In fact, who the hell is Oldman? I sorta like that title myself.

By The Watcher on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 03:49 am:

I was released from the day hospital program on April 1. Hummmm. I just realized it was April Fools day.

Isn't that weird.

The staff was great. It really helped a lot. Especially after they added some more meds. Better living through chemistry.

I just have to keep reminding myself that I do not want to go back to that place in my head. Especially every time my wife says she wants to come home from the nursing home.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact