Yahoo!!! Osama Bin Ladan is dead!!!

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Yahoo!!! Osama Bin Ladan is dead!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By The Watcher on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 01:36 am:

Just after 10:30 PM on Sunday May 1, 2011. The White House anounced that Osama Bin Ladan had been killed. He appearently was killed by US forces in a covert ground opperation in Pakistan.

This is cause for a national, check that, international day of celebration!!

The Wicked Witch of the East, ie Bin Ladan, has finally been flattened by that flying farm house from Kansass!!!!

By la on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 01:42 am:

No comment.

By la on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 01:24 pm:

Except spin spin spin. The United States gave that man weapons and training 30 years ago to fight the USSR and then abandoned the front.

The United States provides 50% of the world's military funding despite having only 4% of the population... Compared to the amount of civilians killed in military actions in the last 10 years, the twin towers of New York are a drop in the bucket.

It'll be time to celebrate when things really change, but the death of one man, no matter who he is, won't have anything to do with it.

I believe in freedom. Freedom from controls, freedom from borders, freedom from class warfare, freedom from racial profiling and more blatant racism, freedom to live in peace with my neighbors. When that day comes, I will celebrate, but I have the suspicion it's a long time coming.

By sarah on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 03:59 pm:

for starters i'd very much enjoy living in a world free of proselytizing religious extremists.

By la on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 07:49 pm:

mormons and jehovah's witnesses be gone!

By Oldman on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 09:02 pm:

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
    Thomas Jefferson

By heather on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 10:32 pm:

There is only one freedom.

By sarah on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 10:34 pm:

are mormons extremist?

By Oldman on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 12:30 am:

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
    Buddha

By Oldman on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 12:40 am:

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    Robert Frost

By heather on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 01:20 am:

Yes.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, May 13, 2011 - 11:36 am:

I agreed with la's comments as I recalled U.S. did provided the weapon to a country that had fought aganist Soviet Union a long ago, But, I was very young back then.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact