Waffle Baby Deux

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Waffle Baby Deux
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Monday, July 6, 2009 - 11:37 am:

I thought with all the negative news as of late, I would counter it with some positive news.

We're about 8 weeks along.

By agatha on Monday, July 6, 2009 - 12:21 pm:

Congrats, Patrick. It's nice to hear- everything has been very sad lately.

By platypus on Monday, July 6, 2009 - 02:32 pm:

Hooray! This is indeed heartening news. I hope everything goes swimmingly.

By moonit on Monday, July 6, 2009 - 08:04 pm:

YAY, congrats!

By sarah on Monday, July 6, 2009 - 09:58 pm:

Congrats, Patrick. Please let us know what Eva thinks when you break the new to her ;)

Are you hoping for a girl or boy?

By Dougie on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 08:58 am:

Oh, that's awesome news Patrick!

By kazu on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 09:20 am:

Congratulations Patrick!

By patrick on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 10:06 am:

i think we want a boy. dont think. know.

but we're trying not to dwell too much on that end.

considering we decided the week of may 5th to go forward with this and she was preggers 7 days later a lot has gone our way already so, were just taking it one day at a time.

craddling the belly before getting out of bed this morning i commented on the growth and she said "its just bowel distention" .

i forbade her ever to use the word "bowel" ever again, much less in this context.

its the peanut. ok? the peanut.

By Dougie on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 10:41 am:

I preferred "tadpole." ;-)

By sarah on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 11:02 pm:

BOWEL DISTENTION. or lord, tell me about it.

i think half my dietary intake was stool softeners during the first trimester.

By kazu on Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - 01:22 am:

I didn't have that.

By Danielssss on Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - 01:27 pm:

I didn't have that either; best of luck to you patrick. are you taking photos of the tummy? nothing more beautiful than a preggers tummy.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - 03:29 pm:

im taking pictures eventually. naturally.
    \

last time i shot pics, i snapped a shot of the belly, just the belly peeking through a doorway. i made postcards from the shot and mailed them to friends and family.

i will have to come up with something equally as clever. kinda blows not to have my inhome darkroom set up that i did before.

By kazu on Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - 07:13 pm:

For the life of me I will never understand the desire to look at a pregnant belly. The only reason I let Sem take a belly picture was because my mother wanted to see and I really couldn't say no to her.

By Dougie on Thursday, July 9, 2009 - 11:18 am:

For the record, I love a pregnant belly too. I don't know what it is about it, but I do find it beautiful.

By J on Thursday, July 9, 2009 - 01:09 pm:

BOWEL DISTENTION...is how I ended up getting a new asshole after baby number two,it wasn't pretty.

By patrick on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 09:50 am:

i cant think about these things right now.

By J on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 01:37 am:

I,m trying to forget it myself,but after 30 years I'd have to say I was traumatized.

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 02:00 pm:

Dougie, you must be fetish about pregnant belly? sound kinky? ain't it?

By Dougie on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 02:15 pm:

Ain't it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact