Hell? Hell yes...

sorabji.com: What is your definition of hell?: Hell? Hell yes...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By SCOTTAREINARD on Sunday, April 12, 1998 - 09:24 pm:
    Hell would be a place where everybody can't wait for Jerry Springer to come on.
    Hell would be strapped in front of the COOLEST big screen TV imaginable watching sports (especially golf). Yeeeshhh!!!!
    Hell could be being forced to spend eternity with your average AOL chat-room mentality person as your best friend.(see Jerry Springer)
    Hell would be a place where NRA rhetoric, and ERA rhetoric, and gay rhetoric, and anti-gay rhetoric, and all types of racial rhetoric, and political partisan rhetoric, and militia rhetoric...etc, WOULD ALL BE TRUE.
    Hell would be where EVERYBODY drove around in their cars with big BOOMIN' stereos thinking they wuz kool and down wid duh hood.
    FORTUNATELY, WE ARE GETTING GLIMPSES OF THIS PLACE
    RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OL' USA. GOD AIN'T MAD AT US OR HURT BY US...WE JUST CRACK HIM UP.

By Jedi on Tuesday, May 5, 1998 - 03:14 am:
    Hell is having your eye ducts becoming nonfunctional, and your eyes drying up into your skull.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 5, 1998 - 03:35 am:
    Hell is having your entire digestive system reverse direction everynight.

Hell is having to kiss a person who's entire digestive system reverses direction everynight.

Hell is not being kissed because your entire digestive system reverses direction everynight.

Hell is taking the guilt-trip you'd-kiss-me-if-you-loved-me from someone who you won't kiss because their entire digestive system reverses direction everynight.

Hell is 2 pots of coffee and a whole mess of Thai Food "as hot as possible" the day before the night you discover that from then on your entire digestive system will reverse direction everynight.

Hell is having a bunch of banannas a day fool you into thinking you no longer have a problem with your digestive system reversing direction everynight, and then, after a week or so, realizing that this is not quite true.

Hell is being your dentist.

Hello kitty.

By Hello Kitty on Tuesday, May 5, 1998 - 05:41 am:
    *urp* He's right. I shouldn't've eaten that Thai food. And those Mai Thai's...

Jeez. My head feels like it's going to explode.

By
Shawn French on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 12:52 am:

Hell, i think this site is hell cause they talk about hell and Hell, they umm this site sucks and central football rules

By Jeff Spicoli on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 02:37 am:

Central Sucks!

By patrick on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 11:27 am:

dude.....Northern is going to wallup Central come September. Your cheerleaders look like horses' ass.

By J on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 02:24 pm:

Did you know that technically speaking a female dude is a dudine?

By J on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

I got one of these books for mothers day and I just love it,I want to get the complete set,http://www.bathroomreader.com/ .Oh,I hear the baby,he's up,my work is done.

By Hal on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 04:11 pm:

My life is hell.

By Nick on Saturday, November 20, 2004 - 05:43 pm:

dudes, lost licence to drive , long board rider,lives 5 miles away from beach . HELL

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact