Hell is...

sorabji.com: What is your definition of hell?: Hell is...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Ignatius T. Reilly on Sunday, May 10, 1998 - 11:24 pm:
    Hell is where you meet the person you should/could have been.

By Elyk on Sunday, May 10, 1998 - 11:39 pm:
    Hell is working in the same place as your ex, and even after a year of being apart you realize that to be absolutely free you either have to make them hate you forever..........or disappear off of the face of the Earth. I'm currently working on the former.......and the latter is coming soon. Wish me luck!

By Nate freelance assasian on Monday, May 11, 1998 - 11:32 am:
    You could just have your ex killed.

Send me some e-mail if you consider this. My rates are lower than you think.

By Blindswine on Tuesday, May 12, 1998 - 12:08 pm:
    nate... you're a freelance ass-asian???

what the hell is an "ass-asian"???

this sounds like the makings of a political relations nightmare...

i mean, really.
    not *only* are you flaunting asian ass, but to go so far as to *freelance* and sell it for a profit???

Beijing will be *very* upset.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 12, 1998 - 02:32 pm:
    Fuck.

Caught in the most popular of Sorabji games when I least expected it.

uh, what is it you say...?

bartender...?

By Elyk on Wednesday, May 13, 1998 - 09:20 pm:
    Ah Nate.........to error is human, and to get caught is just plain stupid! A contract hit does in it's own right seem EVER so tempting, but I'd be the first to be investigated so nix on that one for now. Thanks for the suggestion though.......I'll keep it in mind.

THE BITCH MUST DIE!

By Nate on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 12:30 am:
    To err is human, you mean?

Get a good alibi. If it's important to you, we can figure it out. I kill for fun, and I don't make misteaks.

By Pete on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 06:37 am:
    make mine medium rare, Nate....

By Nate on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 10:52 am:
    but i already said, i don't make'em.

I'm a veteranarian. I don't eat meat.

By Blindswine on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 12:05 pm:
    what was the paradigm for the new world order?

fuck.
    kill.
    prosper.

pull back your lips and bare your teeth, veggie-boy.
    the lights are on, the sign is hung--
    swing open the doors.

we're ready for business.

By Nate on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 01:05 pm:
    I thought it was "drink fight and fuck?"

what kind of irishman are you? Ain't got no love for Erie, laddy?

By PetShamrock on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 06:36 pm:
    Hey, I happen to love Erie....it's a GREAT lake!

Now Eire is another matter....

By Chordata on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 08:19 pm:
    Nate, you're a "veteran-arian?"

You only treat veterans? Do you specialize in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder? Are you a good remover of shrapnel?

Are you enlisted, or is this a civilian role?

Wow, and to think one of my dream jobs was to be a veterinarian! No longer! It's veteran-ary medicine for me!

;)

Spelling occupations is tough for you, isn't it? Maybe Oatmeal Boy can tutor you! You can give him a "schollarship" for his "white man" self.

By Nate on Thursday, May 14, 1998 - 11:16 pm:
    Shit. Spelling period is tough for me. I'm not memory oriented, and I always hated spelling.

That's why god made spell checkers.

By PetRock on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 06:34 am:
    You should use the spell chessmen instead....they do a better job of caching errors.

By Chordata on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 12:06 pm:
    Apparently, your chessmen had the day off, eh, PetRock? hehe

By Oatmeal Boy on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 12:25 pm:
    White male, 22 - Middle Class.

Chordata, you are so full of it..

By PetRock on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 12:42 am:
    Chordata:

Nah....my chessmen are always ready to serve me. You never know when you might knead won!

By Christopher on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 04:02 am:
    Ewe guise!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 09:10 am:
    That was punderful PetRock.

By PetRawk on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 10:31 am:
    Fank ewe Pajama Bouy!

By Kordahtuh on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 12:34 pm:
    Ur rite. Freedumb frum spehlin!! Eye reefyoose 2 by in2 sosiatees ubseshun with corecktlee orederring letters. Eye am freeeee! Freeeeee!!

By Peet on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 10:26 pm:
    Now duzzent thayat feeluh a hole laht bettah?

By Gym ayKAYay PuhJAHmuh boyee on Sunday, May 17, 1998 - 12:13 am:
    Laff owt lowduh!!!

Ewe guh-eyes r whey two phunKNEE...

By Kordatuh on Monday, May 18, 1998 - 11:38 am:
    Samooooooooooooccchhh,Gym.

By Cute-pie-pie on Tuesday, February 3, 2004 - 09:17 pm:

hah....!!!! you dont know that much.. hell is when you met the man you dream for

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact