having your son kidnapped by your x-wife

sorabji.com: What is your definition of hell?: having your son kidnapped by your x-wife
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:16 am:
    My x-wife had this idea that it would be smart and cool to hit road with my son Russell at the beginning of June. She had been living in California since April and came back to pack her apartment and make arrangements with me for custody of our son. He had been living with me from the time we seperated in March until then. She took off before we had arranged anything. The police would do nothing, the airlines refused to tell me if she was on a flight or not. Finally, with the help of Missing Childrens Network and the fact that they referred me to a good attorney, I am seeing results. My son will be returning to my care on or before July 8th. The little fucking bitch x-wife has no idea that they are on there way to rescue him (I hope she doesn't see this). She has called me three times since she left, refusing to give me any information of her whereabouts, I have done a lot of research on my own (thanks to MCI, the Internet, and other sources) and found out where she is.
    She fucked up and will pay a high price. I really hate people that cannot face up to reality and try to take a shortcut like that in life. Unfortunately it doesn't always catch up to them but in this case it will.

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:49 am:
    I cant even begin to imagine what my life would be like if someone took my daughter. Even if it was her father I'd be devastated. One time about 4 years ago, hubby and I had this huge fight and I went out and drank and partied for 3 days. When I came home, all Kim's (my daughter) clothes and toys were gone. So were my husbands things. I panicked. It was the first time I ever "felt" my heart break. I'll never forget the empty, lonely, and scared feeling I had. Hubby thought he was gonna get back at me for taking off for 3 days so he took himself and Kim somewhere real good...MY mothers. I dont feel the need to tell about his inteligence on that one but needless to say, I was scared shit. My husband is the best father a woman could ask for. He spends every waking moment with Kim when he's not working. They are inseperable. Kim is very lucky to have a father like that. And Russel is a very lucky little boy to have a father that cares that much for him. I'm glad it all worked out for you. I look forward to July 8th when you tell me that you have your son back.

By Skottey on Saturday, July 18, 1998 - 10:34 pm:
    UPDATE-

As of July 11th (One week ago today) my son is home. My X-wife decided to skip court on Wednesday the 8th and I was in court for about two minutes. The judges gave me temporary sole custody and allowed me to go to LA and pick up my son. I flew from Tampa to LA and back all in a day's work. Russell is home now and doing fine, thank you.

By
Cooch on Sunday, August 4, 2002 - 08:23 am:

I only wish I had been smart enof to have seen what my x-bitch was up to, not only did she get away with sole custody but she got away with the divorce because she filed in another county that I was unable to get to, so she was granted everything she wanted.... without even so much as a signiture on my part, my biggest faught was having the fate that marrage can work, but.... maybe just not with a women of my generation, for they have no scruples ugh : (

way to go buddy, hold him close & remember there's family, then there's the rest

By Brit on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 04:16 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact