could someone turn down the heat?

sorabji.com: What is your definition of hell?: could someone turn down the heat?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By HaHa on Tuesday, September 22, 1998 - 11:27 am:

My idea of hell is being stuck in a crowded hot room half filled with staunch Athiest and half filled with staunch Christians and they are discussing Christians vs. atheism 24 hours a day. Both are relentless and pointless. If you are unable to take anything away from either one what's the point. I do not have a need to defend my beliefs, I believe in something but it doesn't prevent me from considering anothers semi-rational view. I'm sure both Athiest and Christians will now have a need to comment which is possibly my little piece of hell right here on earth.

That and Slacker contually hounding me for $20. Checks in the mail, wink wink.

By TBone on Friday, November 13, 1998 - 02:17 pm:

I agree. I can't stand people trying to shove belief on me. I also don't feel the need to tear down the beliefs of others just because I don't have the same faith. It must be nice to be able to have that security. It's not about who's right. It's about faith, isn't it?

If anyone should be arguing, it should be about moral rights and wrongs, not religious ones.

I may not believe in God, but my moral values are the same as many christians'. I just have different reasons.

I hope this doesn't count as what you consider Hell. I'm not trying to convince people of anything but tolerance.

By Your personal savior on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 03:41 am:

the old wall must come down befor the new wall can be built!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact