Hell is where I'm taking you bitch!

sorabji.com: What is your definition of hell?: Hell is where I'm taking you bitch!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Fetidbeaver on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 05:08 am:

I haven't been around due to this bitch who accused me of hastening a patient's death. Murder in the eyes of the state. I was cleared of the charges. Now is my turn to show this bitch a level of hell that she could of never imagined.

By Forgiveness is sweeter than revenge on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 07:42 am:

Or not.

By forgiveness is boring on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 11:40 am:

lex talionis.

howdja kill the patient?

By agatha on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

wow. that's intense.

By R.C. on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 03:30 pm:

Did you have to hire a lawyer & go to court & everything? Or was it handled internally via yr union rep(assuming you are a union member)?

And can't you now sue for defamation of character, etc?

By semillama on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 05:19 pm:

I was wondering what was happening. All i had heard from fB was a few forwarded attachments that I couldn't open, which I think were dirty cartoons.

By Fetidbeaver on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 10:51 pm:

It was handled through the state board of inspections and appeals. You can report ANY outrageous claim and they are mandated to investigate it, they talk to everyone but you then report their findings to you, then you must defend yourself. They are not allowed to release the person's name who reported it even if they know it was done malicously. This dumbass bragged. I am currently gathering evidence (photocopies etc.) regarding her illegal/unethical behavior. When she goes down the state will have a road map.

By Fb on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 10:59 pm:

Funny thing is the Constituion says you are innocent until proven guilty. When the state issues you a license, you are guilty unless YOU prove YOURSELF innocent.....thank God I'm covered for 500,000 dollars for legal fees.

By Fb on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 11:14 pm:

By J on Wednesday, March 29, 2000 - 05:15 am:

I,ll do what you need me to do.I.m down for you.J

By J on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 03:11 pm:

Remember the revenge sites I posted?If you don,t have them I,ll send them to you again.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact