Bush the mass murderer

sorabji.com: What is your definition of hell?: Bush the mass murderer
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Not Pleased on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

God does not like the way things have turned out with the Bush. He has sent freezing weather to show his disapproval.

By J on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

That's funny,my bush is real hot.

By semillama on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 03:21 pm:

Thank god I was not drinking anything when I read that

You get freezing weather because God is sick and tired of hearing you whine about how cold it is at 50 and how you put on a jacket at 60.

By Cat on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

I wore a bikini for most of yesterday.

Further proof that I am from the Chosen Land.

By Antigone on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

Hey, I wore one too. What a coincidence!

By Cat on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 05:36 pm:

Was yours red with tie sides?

I see you more in a leopard skin, or something that brings out your tawny colouring.

I hope you had a bikini wax first. I wish I lived closer because there's few things I can think of that I'd rather do than rip hairs from your crotch, Pantiephone. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Honestly.

By Antigone on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:45 am:

I got one word for ya, babe: depilatory.

But I'm sure we could discover the joys of hot
    wax, too.

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:12 am:

I love to wax my legs,you have to be self-loathing.and know you need to be punished,but it is worth it.

By Hal on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 05:22 am:

I wore one too, although it was 20 degrees outside...

Gotta quit drinking.

By Pug on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:22 am:

I wonder if anyone can get me a good deal on a Haggis Bikini...? Or at least an annoyingly lime-green speedo....
    J, I think you need a lime-flavored hot oil massage on those legs....and everywhere else...and then some killer head.
    fear and Self-Loathing in Sorabji-Land.....

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:18 am:

Sounds like a party to me!!

By TBone on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:20 am:

Can I join? I'll bring my own stick of butter.

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

Save the butter T-bone,I have some edible love oils,passionate pineapple,and ravishing raspberry.

By Trace on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

Who was it that said they wanted butter?????
    I remember in a thread somewhere.....
    Something about a stick of butter

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

I thought it was Tbone,I know Marlon Brando does not post here.What was the name of that movie?

By Dougie on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

Last Tango In Paris

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:03 pm:

Yea,that's it,thanks Dougie.

By Cat on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:44 pm:

Trace, I thought it was you, our token married republican, who said it to Pez or some other young chick? On the D of Me thread? Or maybe not.

It was pretty funny so maybe it wasn't you. Miaow.

By Self-promoter on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 04:35 pm:

By Hal on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 07:41 pm:

I'll bring the karo syrup... Can never have too much viscus fun.

By Marlon Brando on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:45 am:

HEY!!!!!! Which one of you punks stole my butter?????!!!!!!

By J on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 02:13 pm:

I didn't steal it,you stuffed it up my ass and tried to crush me to death.You sick bastard.

By Marlon Brando on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 03:20 pm:

Well, you shot me...so I guess we're about even-Steven...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact