stuffed animals and anal sex

sorabji.com: Sex: stuffed animals and anal sex
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Cyst on Thursday, January 28, 1999 - 12:08 pm:

warning, pointless:

I met this guy, C, in like 1992 or something, he was taking photographs at rebar where they were having a day of the dead show and this guy was having his ass whipped till it bled, then alcohol was poured on it, then it was set on fire so the lashes would permanently burn into scars. anyway.

so C is a friend of a friend (R) and I have been told that C goes through girlfriends quickly. he buys them stuffed animals, moves into their apartments, and tells them they have to have anal sex with him.

anyway, C lives on a different continent and I have no memory of being impressed by him all those years ago, but I'm becoming fascinated with these stories of him that I hear through R, my friend in paris.

so today R forwarded me a paragraph of email originally from C. thrilling! it's C's advice to R about an upcoming three-week visit from R's ex-girlfriend, whom he doesn't really want to see for that long.

here it is:

Make her pay by doing anything you want to do sexually. I know that sounds weird but I remember when I broke up with Heather and started seeing Marna, Heather was always trying to get back together and I really wasn't interested but I finally agreed to try if she would agree to accept my passion for butt fucking - she never liked it - Anyway she lasted all of one evening - I'm not about to go through my whole life frustrated.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, January 28, 1999 - 04:10 pm:

Well, gee whiz. There's a philosophy for you.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 09:52 pm:

My friend L's little sister A is turning 7 on the 23rd. L told me she wants a Pokemon beanie baby, but she already has Pikachu and Eevee, so I should get her something else.

So I go and look for some websites that have pictures of these beanie babies so I can decide which one to get her.

The search turns up this site.

And I must say that I'm shocked. Not because it's particularly disgusting or anything. I just had no idea that this kind of fetish existed.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 10:01 pm:

Sample definition from the site above:

"Meat sex - Sex with biological partners."

[Someone else can comment. I'm speechless.]

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 10:27 pm:

Um...um...What were you _actually_ looking for?

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 10:46 pm:

Ummm....what are *you* thinking? I was looking for beanie babies!

By agatha on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 10:48 pm:

is that a joke, or is that woman really turned on by stuffed animals? it just can't be.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 10:54 pm:

I've actually run across a few of those sorts of sites in my travels.
    *afraid*
    Next time, maybe take out the "plushie" from your search...?

By droop on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 11:28 pm:

i'm not buying this innocence act, ladies.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 11:47 pm:

Whatever! I hear it's a mostly male preoccupation anyway...

By JusMiceElf on Wednesday, February 16, 2000 - 11:53 pm:

I like:

Furvert - A person who is sexually attracted to 'furry' characters.

and:

Handle bars - Legs or arms used to grip onto during plush sex.

By crimson on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 02:19 am:

i've got links to several plushie sites on my webpage, including a link to a single shot of a guy fucking a stuffed moose in the mouth. i'm not sure which fetishes are funnier--plushies, inflatables, leg casts, dungarees or the whole necro trip. the guys who have disembowelling/surgical fetishes kinda strike me as a wee bit deranged...i mean, when i see a beautiful woman, wanting to stick a knife in her gut isn't my first reaction. then again, maybe i'm just weird.

By Markus on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 09:40 am:

Not only is that hilarious, but it's somewhat interesting that there was already a topic on this board that it fit neatly into.

By Nate on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 10:55 am:

a speaking of fitting neatly into, have i mentioned my interest in anal sex?

By Margret on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 11:10 am:

Shut up and put it in my ass, bitch (a punch to the jaw is implied).

By Nate on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 11:19 am:

<shiver>

please... not at work.

it's going to be fifteen minutes before i can get up and get something to drink. go to the bathroom. attend meetings. etc.

By Isolde on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 07:06 pm:

Yes, you have...it's good to people at work on their toes, Margret. Keep up the good work.

By heather on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 02:58 pm:

crimson- what's your webpage?

By crimson on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 03:13 pm:

eek...my little bitty suck-ass webpage is now down to being a links collection. everything else is in the process of being torn down & reconstructed (it's horrible...& also really outdated). i'd started the page as a joint project w/ several other people, who've long since disappeared. i'm the one who maintains the links, though. anyway, here 'tis:

linx page #1:

http://members.tripod.com/~happydagger/krap.html

linx page #2:

http://members.tripod.com/~happydagger/cringe.html

there are worse pix of the moose getting it in the mouth than the tame one i linked to.

pardon all the psychobabble on the page. it's supposed to be part of an "underground circus" site, w/ carny-style ramblings on each page.

my apologies in advance for the maximum suckage. hope you find some links you can use.

i THINK i've still got plushie links. actually, i may have changed a couple of those. i'll have to check on that.

By J on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

Are you kidding Crimson? I loved your hoedown in the gutpile site,I saved that in my favorites,just saved the new one too,this just made my day.

By crimson on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 03:51 pm:

wow...thanks! i'm so glad that you like it! i'm going to be adding a few more links soon, hopefully in about a week...fixing a couple of broken ones, too.

the rest of the site caved in (it's all about to disappear or be totally revamped), but i'm definitely keeping the links pages. i'm trying to mirror the links at other sites, in case they get censored from tripod. i've already had several people bitching about some of the sites i've linked to (as if i personally have anything to do w/ them) & threatening to get my site banned. it was also because of people's incessant bitching (& one person's nice request) that i wrote several different warning pages. i think it's complete bullshit that a links page would require its own disclaimer & warning page. oh, well. those are about to disappear, too.

i'm crashing. catch y'all in a while. i'll try to dream about each & every one of you.

By Czarina on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 03:57 pm:

I love hoedown in the gutpile,too.It has my favorite postcards.I just sent one to a mutual friend 2 days ago.

By heather on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 04:40 pm:

i was hoping there would be some of the writing you've been talking about

By semillama on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 11:58 pm:

That is the best link collection I have ever seen. I now know where to procur a really disturbing photo to torment my freind Mike with...

By patrick on Tuesday, July 2, 2002 - 02:16 pm:

unrequitted buttsex.

plushie fetishists

when spider named rhiannon

*shakes head*

what the fuck happened to cyst and why is this fucking place so dead lately?

if we could send the collection plate and send cyst abroad again just so she can report about skeevy Turkish men, take boudoir self portraits, retell second and third hand dramatic, romantic and sexually deviant stories id opt for it.

By J on Tuesday, July 2, 2002 - 04:00 pm:

I miss her too,and where is Crimson,Pug,Pilate,and the Captain? And I'm still freaked about Fetidbeaver,it just can't be true.

By sarah on Tuesday, July 2, 2002 - 11:48 pm:

honest to fuckin god i was thinking about cyst in the shower this morning.

By dave. on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 01:22 am:

i dunno, man. maybe in a few years i'll have moved on to some fresh shit i can spew on and on about. right now, i'm all fat elvis.

i suspect other people feel similarly in their own way. we've used up all our insults, cyber-witnessed birth and death and many points between, every argument seems to boil down to the same old line. take a fucking break. it's ok.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 03:14 am:

hey sarah, do you have one of those removable showerheads?

By patrick on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 11:41 am:

im slow to change sometimes.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 01:41 pm:

What happened to Fetidbeaver?

I miss a lot lately.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 01:53 pm:

He died, to the best of our knowledge.

By sarah on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 07:26 pm:

no, unfortunately i do not. i used to when i was prepubescent though.

i was thinking about cyst because i was contemplating all the places i could fly to for cheap and portland came up and then who the fuck do i know in portland and i thought of cyst.

i am going to be in seattle from july 25-28...

By dave. on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 09:20 pm:

hey, that's pretty close to us.

By sarah on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 02:04 am:

yeah, i know! i'm going to a wedding on that saturday in Monroe. never been there before, but i have been to olympia.

what you guys got going on that weekend?

By heather on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 03:50 am:

maybe there could be a convergence

By sarah on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 11:12 am:

you wanna come on up too? that would be cool.

By Nate on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 12:44 pm:

i need to take some time off. even though it is illegal in the state of california, they're about to announce that our vacation will go away if we don't use it before 01/01/03.

By agatha on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 01:02 pm:

i will be kicking some ass if we don't get a visit. i get paid on the 25th. cyst is actually in seattle now, she could come too if she weren't busy. we could go to seattle, or people could come here, or some combination thereof.

By pez on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 08:27 pm:

portland, what? NOPO pride, dude!

NOPO BUNX!!!!!

By Nate on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 03:05 am:

drugs?

By pez on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 03:12 am:

no drugs. it's about the oly and pbr.

portland is all about the pbr.

get me drunk but don't say goodbye.

By TBone on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 02:20 pm:

I need to get off this dot. Point me to the party.

By pez on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 04:45 pm:

pdxzines.com

portland zine symposium, july 12-14 @ psu's smith center.

field day & pic nic followed by microshow on 10 july in no-ea. irving park and dav'n'jenna's.

funfun.

and the pezmistress makes no sense.

By Nate on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 09:56 pm:

what are you doing on dot, tbone?

is she a friend of delores?

By Rts858hotmail.com on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 04:26 pm:

eree sex animal pecture

By Mark on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 04:56 am:

oh god no, is that up this weekend friends?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact