Thy Kingdom cum, thy will be charged with solicitation,..

sorabji.com: Sex: Thy Kingdom cum, thy will be charged with solicitation,..
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Pink Eye on Tuesday, February 2, 1999 - 09:34 am:

Pooooor Eugene Robinson( safety for the Atlanta Falcons ), what a stupid shit! Another God fearing man fallen, all for a $40 blowjob. I'm giving you some quotes from the AP bit I found on espn.com--they make you want point your finger and shout out, "sinner!"

"I really believe and strongly believe I will be found innocent in this deal," Robinson said. However, I'm not righteous in this deal."

My commentary: What the hell is that supposed to mean? If you're "not righteous in this deal" then you must be guilty, you lame fucko. She was an undercover cop, you idiot. And you weren't asking for directions.

A few hours before his arrest, Robinson was honored with the Bart Starr Award by the religious group Athlete in Action. Balloting is conducted among NFL players to select the person who displays "high moral character"

My commentary: I think ol' Eugene wanted to celebrate winning that award with a casual drive around, taking in the sites...uh-huh. I wonder if they can rescind his award. What a PIG!!!!!

POSTGAME STATEMENT:
    "My lawyer has advised me not to talk about the arrest. That will be handled in due time by the proper authorities. And I feel strongly that I will be found innocent. But what I want to do now is apologize to my Lord Jesus Christ, secondly to my wife and kids, thirdly to my teammates and..." blah-blah-blah

My commentary: Mrs. Robinson, I think Eugene meant to say that he's apologizing to you first, really I do. Man, what a fucked up apology, 'cause I know that Jesus isn't gonna kick his ass like his wife will. Eugene, wife and kids first, wife and kids first!

He gives new meaning to "Athletes in Action".

By PetRock on Tuesday, February 2, 1999 - 12:19 pm:

If he doesn't watch his ass, he's gonna be giving new meaning to "Athletes in Traction".

By Bagpuss on Tuesday, February 2, 1999 - 03:13 pm:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

It's a bad day for Christians in Sport on both sides of the pond it seems.

By Devildawg on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 06:06 pm:

da man made 'em do it!

By Ridin on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 10:32 pm:

Devildawg. . . do I know you? Your name is strangely familiar.

By Markus on Thursday, February 4, 1999 - 10:36 am:

It's that jarhead fetish of yours, Dani.

By Ridin on Thursday, February 4, 1999 - 10:21 pm:

That would be me, Markus....I'm the one with the THANG for dawgs......unless you know somethin' 'bout Dani that I don't. Which IS possible, I suppose. However, we did share the same brain at one time, maybe that's what threw you off.

By Dani on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 10:15 am:

what the fuck is a jarhead fetish? And what exactly did you mean by that Markus?

By Markus on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 10:48 am:

I stand corrected.

A jarhead is a Marine. A devil dog is a Marine. Ridin in the past has expressed a certain liking for Marines. Ergo...

By Dani on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 11:03 am:

And what did the Dani part mean???

By Markus on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 11:11 am:

As Ridin said, I apparently didn't remember who in the distant past had stated what preference.

This is not a big deal.

By Swine on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 12:05 pm:

cage-fight!

By Dani on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 01:31 pm:

Not a big deal at all...I was just wondering how my name got thrown in considering I aint never even posted in this topic...

I'll place my boxing gloves in a safe place...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, February 5, 1999 - 06:23 pm:

meow

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact