The BIG Book of Filth

sorabji.com: Sex: The BIG Book of Filth
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Patrick on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 01:50 pm:

Ok, so behold....i have in my hands a copy of The Big Book of Filth, 6500 sex slang words and phrases.

for todays installment VAGINAL SECRETIONS & CIRCUMCISED PENISES

bitch butter -1970s US, black culture
    clamjam -1990s
    come -1940s +
    cream -late 19th century +
    crotch oil -1980s + US
    drippings -18th cent
    fanny batter -1990s
    flap snot -1990s
    French dip -1950s+ (refers to pre-coital fluids)
    goose-grease -late 19th cent
    gravy -mid 18th cent
    love juice -late 19th cent.

clipped -1940S us
    cut joint - 1970s+ US gay
    Jew's/Jewish compliment -1950s-70s gay
    Jew's Lance -20 cent.
    Jewish corned beef -1960s US
    Jewish national -1950s US gay
    kosher dill -1960s US gay
    lop cock -1930s 40s US
    low neck and short sleeves -1960s US
    one-eyed boy with his shirtsleeves rolled up -1960s +
    ringbarked -1980s NZ
    roundhead -20cent

By J on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

Why am I not surprised that you have this book,where can get it?

By J on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 02:29 pm:

Why am I not surprised that you have this
    book,where can get it?

By Patrick on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 02:52 pm:

any bookstore, ahem! good bookstore should have. actually a co-worker got it. She is an editor for our book publishing division so she will use it for that kind of thing, otherwise amazon.com should have it as well, but i encourage you to support your local bookstore.

you would have the best time with this book dear J

By Patrick on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 02:53 pm:

by theway a treat to someone who can create a sentence or paragraph using as many of these words as possible.....it must be cohesive to some extent.

By Rhiannon on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 03:38 pm:

"One-eyed boy with his shirtsleeves rolled up" -- I like that one. Cute. Not crass, like (eww) "crotch oil."

By MapleLeaf on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 04:39 pm:

How about "one eyed monster with the turtle-neck sweater"?...they missed that one. But then they probably didn't do any research in Canada.

By Patrick on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

no they specifically state in the preface that canadian slang is not recognized at all, not even by canadians themselves

By Gee on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 10:58 pm:

If I had one, I would name him Dr. Zeus. Because Dr. Zeus was an ape, and ape. could be short for apendage (sp) and that's pretty much what it is, isn't it?

I loath bananas.

By semillama on Saturday, November 13, 1999 - 02:02 am:

A Freudian could write a book on that post, my dear gee.

"ringbarked" that makes it sound like its in constant pain.

The best I have heard recently actualy comes from South Park -"fireman" heh, it does look like a fireman.

what else is in your tome?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact