sorabjifest 2000

sorabji.com: Sex: sorabjifest 2000
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Sarah on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 06:27 pm:

so mark thomas appears to be pretty bent on the idea of having the Certified Original Sorabjifest in Havana. yes, Cuba.

that may or may not be a realistic option for any or all sorabjiites. i really don't know. i'm not saying it wouldn't be fun or that it's not a great idea. but it is just a lot of talk at this point.

so, i want to propose an unofficial, uncertified but real sorabji gathering. i propose Seattle Washington, or Santa Cruz California, the last weekend of June, Y2K.

we can get a bunch of rooms at some cheap motel thingie, as long as it has a weapons control enforcement unit. and we can hang out for a couple days and go bowling or rollerskating. if it's in seattle, we can go to The Gnar at night and get shitfaced on cheap well drinks or if it's in Santa Cruz we'll get a keg and camp out on nate's property.

if we plan now, it could happen.

By Nate on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 06:53 pm:

i don't think i'm allowed to go to cuba.

seattle would be nice. i'm not too keen on most of you being on my property. at the same time.

By Patrick on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 07:04 pm:

i was waiting for you to express hesitation

By moonit on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 08:31 pm:

am i the only foreign sorabjite?

By Isolde on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

Nobody is really _allowed_ to go to Cuba. They just go anyway. Keeping things in the States is nice for those who are based here, since plane tickets are...expensive. I just found cheap tickets for Ireland, actually. I'm happy.

By R.C. on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 09:01 pm:

GEE, THANKS NATE!

Buy a fucking house & all of a sudden we're not welcome on "his proppity"!!

YOU BIG SNOB! Just for that/I'm cancelling your housewarming present! And you have No Idea how fucking long it took to find a company that wd do a Tequila-of-the-Month thing complete w/a different quotation from Carlos Castenada every month!

32 hrs. of web-surfing + another 2 hrs. of unauthorized phone calls from work -- THAT"S HOW LONG IT TOOK!

Ungrateful kiwihead bastard!

I hope nobody from Sorbajiland EVER COMES TO VISIT YOU IN YR NEW HOUSE!

By WanderingWillyTheWhacker on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 09:20 pm:

Probably not a good idea about Nate's anyway.
    I've heard he shits too close to the house.

By R.C. on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 10:01 pm:

C'maahhhn -- I was only kidding!

The usage of "kiwihead" shd've been a dead giveaway! Kiwihead is a term of endearment -- not of derision. Reserved solely for use on cute whiteboys who have recently done the bald thing & now have a head full of kiwi-fuzz.

Besides/Nate knows he's never given me his address. Altho' I was waiting until it was all arranged before requesting it. Seems one can send a rose-of-the-month or a champagne-of-the-month.
    But a tequila of the month -- noooooooo!

Where's damn Sammy Hagar & his tequila bar when his useless ass cd finally contribute something!??

But fear not -- R.C. is not easily discouraged. I have an email out to Epicurious.com -- if THEY can't find a place that'll hook me up w/a tequila-of-the-month plan for Natorious/no one can.

By Gee on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 01:00 am:

Don't you know you're not supposed to use the word "gee" when I'm around? I get confused so easily.

Why seattle or santa cruz?

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:18 am:

Out of the country would probably be good, unless Interpol is chasing me too...

By cyst on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:51 am:

mexico.

By . on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 03:21 am:

Will somebody please tell me if they think it's okay to try to get somebody fired from their job in response to a flamewar?

Look, I don't care about convincing you MORONS to think for yourselves anymore, I just want out.

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    Nobody but Antigone, Patrick and Fetidbeaver reads the threads about this and I need to get my message out to the others.
    I don't want to be on this board anymore, I just want out.

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

THIS IS DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS

(NOTE: THE USE OF THE WORD "DEAD" IS INTENDED AS A FIGURE OF SPEECH AND DOES NOT
    CONSTITUTE A THREAT)

I know you all hate me, but if you'll just call off the person trying to get me fired from my job, I'll go away.

I still think you are stupid, but I'll go away, just STOP TERRORIZING ME!!!

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!
    That's why I'm crossposting.

By mistaswine on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 04:05 am:

good idea.

sorabjifest 2000 should be rolled up and shoved straight up your y2k-hole, honey.

i'm going back to sleep.

By Nate on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 10:43 am:

the key is "at the same time"

you fucks would tax my septic.

everything taxes my septic.

BACK OFF MY SEPTIC.

By Sarah on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:04 pm:

we can just dig a few holes somewhere on your 15 acres.

By Nate on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 03:50 pm:

we could also grab a block of rooms within walking distance of the bars.

or go to seattle.

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 06:20 pm:

frankly i can't imagine spending a dime on any of this.....not that i would be opposed to hook up with a handful of you should we cross paths....

By R.C. on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 07:13 pm:

Damnnnn -- Nate, you got 15 ACRES?!

Geez -- you cd just erect a guest house & let us all fall by the crib!

If you REALLY loved us...

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 09:59 pm:

What is the yearly tax rate on 15 acres out there?

By on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 12:17 am:

So, Fetidbeaver, I bet you wouldn't like that if that chick who set fire to the cat emailed the GRAPHIC AND GENUINE death threat that you posted to your employer, would you?

By Isolde on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 12:33 am:

Like all taxes, I should imagine, it's ungodly expensive. I lived somewhere for a few years that had a creek. I moved on. I have the ocean now.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 01:45 am:

Interesting... The above post from Lucy shows up as a post from me when I view the "recent messages" list. I wonder if she's doing that intentionally. Neat trick, if she is...

By Gee on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 02:36 am:

That just happens sometimes, Antigone.

My nose really hurts. I blow it about every five minutes and I don't care What the packaging says: cottenelle (sp) is not that fricking soft!!

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 06:23 am:

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 06:33 am:

Seriously though, what is your yearly tax on those 15 acres?
    We have 19 acres here and it's about $5000 but I'm sure that land there must be more valuable.

By agatha on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 05:05 pm:

my vote for sorabjifest 2000 is for seattle in either june or july, i may be taking a class in june, so i will have to see. i'm so game.

By _____ on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 11:11 pm:

gamey is more like it.

By cyst on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:17 am:

seattle gets a bit less rain in july than in june.

today I was feeling just a little bit sad that the endodontist who rented out the space needle was more interested in me than his girlfriendless son was (should have sent him a photo, ha ha), when I clicked on a link to this reuters story:

In U.S., Jitters Grow Over Y2K Celebrations

Wednesday, December 29, 1999

SEATTLE (Reuters) - In cities across the United States, officials are pledging security will be extraordinarily tight for millennium celebrations that are starting to look more jittery than joyful.

A day after Seattle Mayor Paul Schell, citing safety concerns, scrapped a public gala at the famed Space Needle that had been expected to draw 50,000 people, a group of Portland, Oregon, families followed suit on Wednesday and canceled a millennium party for 750 people they had planned since 1992 at the futuristic tower that has become the defining image of the Seattle skyline.

[...]

The Portland families had booked all three levels of the 600-foot (183 meter) Space Needle in 1992, ready to ring in the millennium with a special four-course dinner representing the four seasons of the year.

But Space Needle spokeswoman Mary Bacareola said Wednesday the city's decision to cancel the public party "was just the last straw" for the Oregon families, some of whom were saying they were too scared to show up for their private event.

"We are disappointed ... We had security in place and were ready for a safe and sane party," Bacareola said.

A spokeswoman for the party's organizers was not available for comment on Wednesday, and Space Needle officials declined to say how much the families had paid to book the event.

By cyst on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:27 am:

the endodontist told me that each couple paid a couple grand, but I'm not sure how many couples were originally involved. but what a bunch of fucking pussies.

anyway.

don't you think it's a little late to be planning for sorabjifest 2000? didn't it take months for people to just send some scrap paper to agatha?

By Gee on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 02:49 am:

"It rains nine months of the year in Seattle."

teehee. I really liked "Sleepless in Seattle". oh shut up.

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:12 am:

i would imagine it would be considerably more than $5K.

but i wouldn't know, i don't have 15 acres.

By The Dinner Lady on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:22 am:

I'm glad to see that everyone is allowing New Year's predicitons to stop them from having any fun. My friend was going to NYC for the weekend and is all freaked since everyone she knows is evacuating the city. If I were going to really drop da bomb (WHICH I'M NOT) I think I'd go for 1/3/00 the first day back to work. Of course, you didn't hear that here.

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:47 am:

i'd go for any event that had a lot of crowds and a lot of media attention.

and if the chief of police wanted to stand underneath the ball as it drops, that would just be gravy.

By agatha on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 12:46 pm:

i thought you knew that, cyst, or i would've told you. i'm going to have delicious food at my friends' house and then go see my sister's band, if you would like to come.

By cyst on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 08:43 pm:

that sounds like fun.

I'll be getting drunk with some portland friends down here.

I always thought that I was a pessimist, or a pragmatist anyway, but now I realize I am an optimist.

if things really go to shit over the next few days, and I can't buy any groceries, well, at least I'll lose some weight. at least I won't have bought that awful skippy peanut butter for nothing! and probably no work next week. it's been a mild winter so far. etc.

By J on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 08:50 pm:

I still plan to stay home in my closet,with my booze and my stash.

By Isolde on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 12:13 am:

There were so many things I was hoping to do before the world ended, too. Although everyone I know is crashing their cars. Very odd. Guess they just can't wait...

By cyst on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 02:33 am:

I was getting sad again tonight because I called my friend and he didn't sound as devoted as I'd sort of hoped (even though I know it's bad, even though I know it won't work, etc.).

anyway, a couple days ago I finally wrote to that bouncer who bought me a shoeshine and chatted me up and stuff. I asked if the bar will be open new year's eve, what they'll charge as a cover.

he told me what I wanted to know, $10, but he didn't sound overjoyed to hear from me, either.

in fact, this is what he said:

>>Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:29:51 -0800 (PST)

>>yes we are, with only a ten dollar cover-R.

so I was like ALL RIGHTY THEN. sounds like you really give a fuck.

so I was kind of sad about that too. I had thought that maybe me and my pals could miss out on the $10 cover because I thought the guy had a crush on me, but golly gee, I overestimated my charms again.

but then his next message said:

>>Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:12:56 -0800 (PST)

>>Who are you?

so I explained myself better.

>oh. you don't remember.
    >
    >you paid for a boot shine one night about a >month or two ago. and I came in one morning
    >when you were really tired or hungover
    >or something. I know kevin and kip. you
    >gave me your email address and told me to
    >read some japanese war book or something.
    >we talked about el salvador. I'm really tall
    >and wear skirts and have dark hair and
    >like to shoot guns. now do you remember
    >at all?
    >
    >j.

and tonight I get this response:

>>OH BOY DO I? you're the woman who haunts my >>haikus.

that's much better. if we go there tomorrow, at least I'll know I'll have someone to kiss at midnight.

I wonder how many other chicks he's used the corny haiku line on. I should ask him.

By J on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 08:30 am:

I,m so ashamed to admit this,but what is a haikus?It,s really bothering me now.

By Isolde on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 11:46 am:

Haiku:
    New Year. Drunk people.
    Insane militants have gun.
    Boom. World Ends. Whoopsies.

Theoretically, you can come up with something more graceful than that, or even perhaps poetic, but there's an example of the form. Generally, you make the last sentance sound very deep, etc--capture the mood of the poem.

By J on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 02:16 pm:

Thanks,Tootsie!!

By Isolde on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 02:24 pm:

Glad to be helpful.
    Once, I tried only speaking.
    In strict haiku form.

It is really hard.
    I would not recommend it.
    But haikus are neat.

By Antigone on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 12:45 pm:

Your haiku are neat.
    Most graceful, flowing language
    I have ever seen

By Antigone on Saturday, January 1, 2000 - 12:46 pm:

I have one teensy question: Why is this thread under the "Sex" subject? :-)

By Gee on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 02:02 am:

sorabjifest 2000 will be one giant orgy.

By sarah on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 02:19 am:

Antigone, if i have to explain you wouldn't understand...

By Antigone on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 02:22 am:

Draw me a diagram? I can't read...

By sarah on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 04:28 am:

so. do you get it yet?

By sarah on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 06:14 pm:

senor and i decided not to go to jazz fest after all. instead we will be in new orleans from friday may 21st to tuesday may 25th, if anyone wants to meet us.

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

I still haven't gotten it.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 10:44 pm:

I am going there soon, but probably before then
    a job, you know.

By J on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 03:00 am:

Hook up with Czarina!!!!

By The Watcher on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 02:48 pm:

Is she hiding from us?

By sarah on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:54 pm:

so i apologize to y'all. senor and i changed our minds at the last minute and ended up going to new orleans last weekend - from thursday to monday - for jazzfest. it was a fucking riot. i spent about a total of 4 hours in the french quarter, the rest of the time i was seeing the other new orleans. senor's new orleans. he OWNS that town, it's just nuts. every time we turned around there was another old friend of his totally excited to see him.

jazzfest kicked ass. i got to see etta james sing 'come to mama'. i saw terrance higgens and stanton moore, ellis marsalis, george porter, zigaboo, dr. john, olu dara, eddie bo, corey harris, walter wolfman washington. i saw selaelo selota of south africa. i witnessed local new orleans choirs tear the house down in the gospel tent.

i ate. boy did i eat. i ate oyster patties. conchon du lait, crawfish beignets, mufalattas, crawfish strudel, creole stuffed crab, crawfish remoulade, rosemint tea...

anyway, we might be going back at the end of may, but probably not. and just fyi, we're going to be in st. louis for his friend's wedding and then to detroit to visit my family, particularly my new newphew, (who is as of right now 12 days overdue). st. louis from june 10-14 and detroit from june 14-20. daniel ssss? heather? sem? anyone gonna be around?

By heather on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:50 pm:

i'm prolly gonna be in detroit for the end of may

damn the timing!

By kazu on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 06:41 pm:

Sem's in New Orleans right now. :(

I'll probably be in/near Detroit sometime this summer, but not until after July.

By sarah on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 10:30 am:

rats!

By sarah on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 03:45 pm:

hey tiggy and spunky and eri:

senor and i are going to port a over memorial weekend. we're taking leroy, added bonus.

By Anitgone on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 04:44 pm:

I'll be in Minnesota then. College band reunion. :)

By Eri on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 08:25 pm:

A vacation, that would be nice. Port A sounds like fun, but we haven't ever made it out there. Hell, I still haven't made it out to Austin. If you decide to stop over in San Antonio we can meet for drinks or dinner or something!

By semillama on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 07:45 pm:

I was in NOLA from Tuesday to yesterday. I was asleep by 10 pm each night, except monday.

The clay in the soil down there is so sticky and firm that you have to peel it off your shovel with your hands. it sucks big time.

however, working a couple hundred yards from a Navy airstrip and watching A-10s and F-15s take off and land all day is pretty damn cool.

Sarah, I ate at the Gumbo Shop again. I also passed by several places we drank at and had fond flashbacks. We have to do a sorabjifest again.

By on Saturday, May 1, 2004 - 05:57 pm:

By on Sunday, May 2, 2004 - 05:44 pm:

???????

By on Sunday, May 2, 2004 - 05:45 pm:

$$$$$$$

By on Sunday, May 2, 2004 - 05:46 pm:

:)

By sarah on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 12:59 pm:

sem, we walked right by that bitchin record shop. didn't you get a really funny sticker there that i coveted? can't remember what it said now...

By Antigone on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 01:38 pm:

Sem, did you get by Pirate's Alley?

By semillama on Thursday, May 6, 2004 - 10:06 am:

Sarah:

It was a magnet of a XXX store's outdoor sign - "Lonely? Blow-up Farm Animals Desire you!!"
    Antigone: Yes, I did. They've changed the interior slightly. Strangely, the painting of the green angel pouring absinthe has shrunk in size. And there's a very tiny stage.

By Antigone on Thursday, May 6, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

The stage is there for Jesus. He's a DJ, ya know...

By heather on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 10:12 pm:

Why was this under Sex?

Let's meet at bjorns.

<3 Sarah
    <3 Cuba
    <3 whisky

By heather on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 10:13 pm:

<3 Antiquity

By sarah on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 05:02 pm:

that is very funny.

i still say the next sorabjifest should be las vegas. it's cheap and central.

plus the obvious other thing.

By sarah on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 05:13 pm:

oh my god, i would so leave senor and the kids behind. a super deluxe hotel room with a big fluffy bed with crisp white sheets and a huge tub and black out curtains and room service and silence.

this is me fantasizing about a weekend alone in vegas. i'd go to meet up with y'all there but never leave my room. i'd end up just posting to the boards from my hotel room, texting heather and swine for occassional updates, while everyone else did their thing.

By Daniel on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 09:54 pm:

name the date. I just got back from LVNV and Boulder CITYNV. I will be speaking in Wilmington DE on June 2 and Rehobeth Beach on June 3 and then in Boston June 28-30.

I should ask, besides drinking alcohol and expresso in mass quantities, posting in isolation froma luxe room, and casually respectful and outright it's been too long determined sex, what's the "thing" that each of us might do at sorabji fest.

Enter below top three:

By la on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 01:43 am:

Either hide in room or stay home. Vegas sounds like a bad place for a la.

By The Watcher on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 01:45 am:

God I wish I could afford it!!!

I could use a little fun in my life.

By sarah on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 04:08 pm:

billiards
    music
    roulette

By Daniel on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 02:01 pm:

Rehobeth Beach June 3 Friday Night... or Boston June 28-30, and I am free all day Thurssday... Be there. Email me.

No one never need no money. Suit up, show up, drink up.

Conversely come to muggy old missouri this summer and stay for free...I'm not as afraid as Nate that you'd harm the land. I got methheads for neighbors...

By Oldman on Friday, May 6, 2011 - 12:41 am:

* ከብልጣሶር ቀጥሎ የተነሳው ንጉስ ዳሪዮስ ይባላል። ታዲያ ይህ ንጉስ ዳንኤልን በጣም ይወደው ነበር። በዳሪዮስ ግዛት ውስጥ ዳንኤልን የማይወዱት ክፉ ሰዎች ነበሩ። እርሱን የሚያጠፉበትን መንገድ ይፈልጉ ነበር።

By moonit on Saturday, May 7, 2011 - 07:07 am:

Am totally coming to Vegas in January 2012. Not sure where/what else we are going to do, but thats the one place Andrew and I have agreed on :)

By sarah on Saturday, May 7, 2011 - 03:49 pm:

well then. that settles that.

By Daniel on Sunday, May 8, 2011 - 12:59 pm:

Reading Rumi, I'm not sure of the source but this is what I recall:

"what madness rises out of love...

A dance that takes part of you away and replaces you with another...

You who are beyond your name

...pour yourself into me.

A drink sweeter than wine...

Enough to fill the soul..."

ps...to no one to everyone in particular. I just like the passage so very much.

By la on Monday, May 9, 2011 - 03:23 am:

Moonit being in the same hemisphere *might* get me to go to Vegas. If I can afford it.

I could ride my bike there!

By la on Monday, May 9, 2011 - 03:27 am:

I am turning into even more of a bike maniac than I have been. I've engineered a couple of trades with a friend for a trailer hitch (a trailer skeleton that needed work) and then a bamboo/aluminum bike (I'm organizing his shop). Perhaps someday I'll ride across the continent, or at least to Missouri. I've already ridden to BC from here.

By moonit on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 03:24 am:

I can't wait!

By sarah on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 04:46 pm:

mandalay bay's suites are surprisingly unoriginal.

but villas at the bellagio are reserved by invitation only.

mark likely has the clout to score us one.

if not i have no problem staying downtown at caesars.

By sarah on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 04:48 pm:

wait.

sky villa at aria. yes.

By moonit on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 09:02 pm:

That looks amazing.

By Oldman on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 10:48 pm:

Not only am I old but now I going blind, can't see a damn thing.

By sarah on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 05:28 pm:

i'd get my hair and makeup and nails and toes done.

i'd get every follicle of hair below my neck sugared off.

i'd buy a ruby colored dress.

and wear those fuck me heels that sit in the back of my closet and haven't seen the light of day since december 2006.

diamond studs.

wedding ring.

no clutch. i'd have nothing to carry except what i can hold in my hand.

i'd sit at the roulette table and call my liquor.

it's true. an outrageous waste of money in a treacherously meaningless city for no good reason at all.

but doesn't it sound marvelous?

i'd happily do this all alone and all for myself, but it sure would be a lot more exhilarating if you were there too.

By moonit on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 08:17 pm:

Sarah, I am fully up for that. Andrew wants to take off for a day skiing and I keep telling him I would find something to do - I think spa day, drinks and gambling is a total plan....

By sarah on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 06:09 pm:

word.

i'll start researching. you let me know when you've settled on exact dates.

i admit feeling a guilty about wanting to do this. i actually loathe vegas, but i could use a little reality time-out, and it's cheaper than costa rica.

By Oldman on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 05:54 pm:

To all of you who care to tell:
    What brought you to this place? Me? A few years back, Mark did a web page site for an organization that I am familiar with in NY -- liked his work and followed his trail to many forks in the road and more trails of electrons. Lurked a long while and then one day for kicks or boredom, here I am. Did you really meet in Las Vegas years ago?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact