Men are swine

sorabji.com: Sex: Men are swine
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Jim aka Pajama on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 12:25 pm:

First of all, no offense to our resident swine.

Maybe, I should just say gay men are swine. Grrrr. Met this guy last night I've been chatting with online now for months. What a fucking freakshow. Where do they breed these assholes?

By mistaswine on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 12:30 pm:

man, i really gotta change this handle.

By Nate on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 12:50 pm:

"Where do they breed these assholes?"

hm.

uh....

hm.

well...

uh.

ah shit. nevermind.

By J on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

My friend Barry has been hooking up with all kinds of guys he met on the internet,now he,s seeing a married guy who tells him sometimes he misses a dick in his mouth,I,m not suppose to know about it,but Bruce tells me everything.

By Patrick on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 02:08 pm:

i have met two people via the internet, both for modeling/photo gigs, they were both utter disapointments, actually no just one, the other was a flake all together.

I am skeptical of anyone via the internet.

By Nate on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 02:12 pm:

yeah. anyone who uses the internet is a psycho. don't even get me started.

By Patrick on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

perhaps I should have marked that as, *anyone, selling themself via the internet*, I am skeptical of.

By Nate on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 03:10 pm:

well fuck me running.

By Patrick on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 03:27 pm:

um..No!

you are making me uncomfortable

By Jim aka Pajama on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 03:40 pm:

Actually I met this guy briefly at a bar in March then began trading e-mails until last night. Never again.

Hey Natebaby... fucking while running might be taxing on me, but I'm game to try.

Patrick - I'm not for sale...... *yet*

J - "he,s seeing a married guy who tells him sometimes he misses a dick in his mouth"

umm... all I gotta say is "fuck society."

Oooh I know.

Eat Hot Fuck.

There ya go Swine, you can be EHF.

By Isolde on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 07:17 pm:

Generally people lie about how they are via the internet...you never can tel what you might be getting into.

By R.C. on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 07:25 pm:

But Isolde: When you're trying to make a Love Connection online/why wd you lie abt yrself? Sooner or later/you know you're prolly gonna have to meet this person F-2-F. And if you're nothing like the way you described yrself -- physically or character-wise -- then you know you're just gonna get the big blow-off.

Everyone always says "Everybody lies about themselves on he web". But from the little real-life contact I've had with people I've met
    online/I really haven't found that to be the case.

Then again/I didn't meet them online while I was on the prowl...

[I wish they'd take the damn system down as promised/so I can go get dinner...]

Fuck it, PJ -- I say be shallow like everyone else. After the 1st month of e-mail/INISIT on a head-to-toe photo. THen you'll decide if you want to meet them or not.

By Jim aka Pajama on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 11:45 pm:

R.C. - the thing is I met this person long before we started chatting online. That's what makes the whole thing odder.

is odder a word? LOL

By Gee on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 12:00 am:

I've met a few people from on-line. I was really careful about it in the begining, but over time I've gotten more relaxed.

I met my friend ren on-line. which I'm really glad about. She's a great girl (if I had to compare her to one of you people, she's a little like Sarah, only ren is more reckless) and she's introduced me to some really neat folks.

there was one person I was really dissapointed in, though. But just one. And I didn't become dissapointed with her until quite a while after I'd met her (I only met her once). She was nice enough when we got together, but not long after I found out that everything (EVERYTHING) she'd ever told me was a lie. That's the only time in my life when I've ever compleatly cut somebody out of my life. I'm usually pretty forgiving.

in my (limited) experience, it seems that most net people are decent folks when you meet them in the real world, but they're hardly Ever like they are on-line.

I'm a great example. I can't shut-up here, but just Try getting me to tell a story face-to-face. Good luck, suckers.

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 01:07 am:

Maybe what I was trying to express was that people tend to stretch the truth a little--so you build up identities for them that are slightly jilted, and when you meet them, you feel disappoited, because they weren't _quite_ what you expected. Anyway. I'm blithering. I'll just be quiet and go to bed now.

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 10:24 am:

People are more candid on the web I think than in day to day life. It's easier to write things than speak them sometimes. Also there are definitely personas. I've met some people on the web, most have been pretty dull in real life except one which is my friend Andy who is unbelievably cool. I also got together with a group of internet people a friend of mine knows and they were all quiet but wonderfully twisted.

As for men, oh yes dear Pajamaboy they are the swine. Are you gonna tell us more of the story so we can hate along with you?

By J on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 11:48 am:

I have never been in a chat room,this is the only board that I post on,now that I post here I,d like to meet all of you,so why lie if eventually people would`hook`up with you and see you are a liar?

By agatha on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 02:30 pm:

i am pretty similar in reality as i am here, i'm pretty sure. i'm terrible at faking things. both mark and swine were pretty much how i expected them to be, and they are the only people from the internet i have ever met. i don't think that odder is a word, but otter is.

By sarah on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 03:27 pm:

i have met a lot of people i first started talking to on the internet, though never in a romantic sense, just friends. some of my best friends here in hawaii i first met after posting to a usenet newsgroup. we never email each other or play on the internet because we see each other nearly every weekend.

it's fun meeting people this way. i've met so many folks from all different walks of life that i'd never have known otherwise. it's way, way cool.

i'm actually much more shy in person than i am around here. sheila can back me up on that. but this place somehow brings out the aggressor in me.

go figure.

By semillama on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

I talk more here than I do in real life, but that's because i like to listen to what people are saying.

Tho I am a master of the unexpeceted wise-ass comment, so my friend's tell me.

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 04:25 pm:

so do I, i suspect thats why I have made more enemies here than I ever have in real life.

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 04:27 pm:

It's like pen pals. You have a pen pal, you write all the time, you know the life story, but once you meet lots of times you never speak to them again, even if you had the best time with them. This happened to me all through high school. Maybe it was the age.

I do have 2 pen pals I'm still in touch with though that I did meet and we've now been friends for like 15 years so that is cool.

By Moonit on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 04:33 pm:

Jules and I met this guy we both chat to on Monday and he was _exactly_ like I imagined. He bought her a big bear who we named Mr. Herbert and a small Winnie the Pooh. I got nothing. I'm quiter in real life than I am here. I'm really loud and show-offy with people I know really well, but stick me in a room of strangers and I'm the quiet one in the corner speaking to the potplant.

Unless I'm drunk.

Then I'm the one lying on the floor by the potplant talking to myself.

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

I don't *talk* in real life the same way that I do here. I'm more reserved when I'm meeting new people for tee 1st time. But once I decide I like you/Who-Hooo, I'm a lunatic!

Becuz basically/Sorabjiland is the sandbox I've been looking for all of my adlut life. Bars & clubs don't cut it -- too many people trying to get over on someone/or trying to impress someone. Too many Fly Guys & It Girls. Coffee houses shd/in theory/be the right venue -- but I've never met anyone instersting at a coffeehouse. I remember all those pretentious designer-clad wanna-be poets at the Brooklyn Moon Cafe/giving 'readings' that were all the same in tone & inflection -- no matter what the poem was abt. And you cd never really *talk* to anyone there if there was an event going on -- either the music was too loud/or someone was reading. (But their quiche was killer.)

I mean,really -- what more does anyone want than for someone to knock on their door & say "Can you come out & play?"

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 05:46 pm:

yeah but we still haven't seen yer mug. You know what most of us usuals look like. So dish it out!

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 08:00 pm:

No way, Jose! IMO/only the shiny, pretty people who look like Cyst or Nate/shed have the audacity to post their pcitures on the web. Or people like Swine (& again Nate) who resemble famous folks.

Unless of course/you are the proprietor of the Sorabji asylum. Or some other noteworthy website.

I am very avg./looking in a somewhat exotic way.
    You're not missing anything. Really.

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

i'm pretty gawdy looking and my mug is out there

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 08:13 pm:

Where? Prove it! Post the link!

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 08:18 pm:

hello? I have posted it a million times dear, even since you have been back, because i wanted you to check out my photography page....anyway

scroll down to photobook # 2 and it's image # 3 i believe, but feel free to swim all around look at all of my pics....

http://members.tripod.com/accustat

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 08:21 pm:

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 09:05 pm:

Your photos are great.

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 09:08 pm:

Ahhhh, I remember now, dearest. You were cutie -- kinda like Hugh Grant's American cousin w/out the foppish-Brit-hair thing happening in the front.

I also rememebr the reason I only visitd yr site once -- all those damn cookeis & pop-ups! Maybe I'll bookmark yr site when I get home. But I really need to go straight to bed tonite...

Yr wife/however/is divine! You guys shd start having kids immediately, before the ugly couples overpopoulate the world & it's too late.

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 09:38 pm:

Do we need to find you a nice old car?

By Gee on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 02:06 am:

good point, RC. Ugly people have no business showing their faces.

I think when people leave their houses they should wear bags over their heads. Unless they look like Nate.

By Gee on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 02:07 am:

dang. I'm so sparky.

By cyst on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 02:41 am:

I want to be your third internet acquaintance, agatha. when and where are we going to meet up?

By J on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 10:24 am:

I have spoke to my first friend I met on the net,hope my voice didn,t scare them.It was really nice.

By Patrick on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 11:10 am:

car? are you referring to me iso? if so, the wifey has always wanted a jet black 68 chevelle. I would say if you could hook me up, i would be forever indebted to you for my sex life would step up about two notches. Those things are aphrodisiacs.

sorry about the cookies and pop-ups.......i am subject to the whims of tripod.

By mistaswine on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 11:25 am:

so what is it you're trying to hide, R.C.?

let me find out you're a 4 foot tall, 300 pound geriatric white lady in a trailer park...

By Nate on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 12:50 pm:

ernest and gallo sangria sipping,
    bridge playing,
    elvis-on-black-velvet picture having,
    menthol cigarette smoking,
    twelve child and 74 grandchild spawning, astroturf and plastic deer carport
    beat up patio lounge chair sitting,
    dr. shoals padded orthopedic shoe wearing,
    hunchbacked vertebrae fused
    four foot tall
    three hundred pound
    geriatric
    white lady
    in a trailer park...

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 05:13 pm:

Three hundred pound geriatic WHITE lady.....ha ha ha ha oh shit that's good ha ha ha.....

By R.C. on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

I got nothing to hide. Nothing to boast abt either. I look okay. But even if I had ugh on my mug/it shdn't matter becuz you guys already like me -- RIGHT?

As I've said before/I hate being photogtaphed/so I have no pictures of me.

And why pick on me? J has no pictures up. Neither does Isolde. Nor G nor Fetid Beaver. Go hound them for a photo!

I have no pics & no scanner to digitize them on. So you'll just have to keep guessing...

By R.C. on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

(Gee, Nate -- s'nice to know you think of me that way. But I guess it's better than you not thinking of me at all...)

Anyone who REALLY wants to see what R.C. looks like is welcome to get on a plane & C'mon Down to sunny Florida. Sarasota is gorgeous this time of year. Siesta Beach is one of the top 10 on the planet. I've got 2 spare bedrooms & a hoopdee we can get around town in.

So?

What -- are Mark & Kelsey&Dave the only Sorabjians considered cool enuf to be worth visiting?

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 08:20 pm:

Dammit!!! a couple of weeks late R.C.
    I was in St. Pete's for 4 days over Christmas ...and I've driven farther than Sarasota from there for a golf game...... so it would have been a given...... a visit with the divine R.C.

And I like you too.

By cyst on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 09:07 pm:

r.c., are you anywhere near ocala?

By R.C. on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 09:51 pm:

No. Sarasota is on the SW (Gulf of Mexico)coast of FL. An hr. south of Tampa. BUT, the Sarasora-Bradenton airport is a mere 10 min.from my house.:) I think Delta & TWA are the only big carriers that fly into SRQ/& they charge $150-200 more per round-trip tkt. than if you fly into Tampa. Bastards!

The only exception if flights leaving from Newark or MacArthur (on L.I.). I have bought tkts. on some off-brand airline to travel via MacArthur/& I got a round trip flight for $215.

But I'd be willing to reimburse anyone for the difference/if they flew into SRQ & saved me the hike to TPA.

But NO GOLFERS ALLOWED! I fucking HATE golf!

By Moonit on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 09:59 pm:

RC when you make margaritias do you sugar/salt the glass?

By Isolde on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 10:51 pm:

Hmmm...I might be moving to the east coast. Guess that's closer the Florida than Cal. I'll see what I can do. No hounding me for photos. My soul is as yet unstolen. It's a beautiful thing.

By R.C. on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 11:05 pm:

No salt/no sugar. Unless the guest requests it. I don't relish sipping my drink thru grainy bits of anything. Esp. when thry usually end up all over the front of my shirt.

Mapleleaf: There are 2 kinds of people in FL -- golf people & boat people.

Golfers dress in ugly clothes. They call their shoes "spikes' but you can't wear them w/a little black dress. They are usually old & leather-skinned & no fun atall.

Boaters dress cool/in polo shirts & kakhi shorts & those deck shoes I love. (You can't wear those w/a little black dress either. But at least they have the correct name.) Boaters like to drink & party on the high seas.

My boss (whom I am not actually fucking/BTW. ALtho' I suspect I cd be...) is a new transplant to FL from Boston. And he is a boat person. He's only been here 2 mos. & he's already bought a boat. Not a hugh, fly one/but a nice enuf boat for fishing & chilling. Which is all I've done w/him so far.

If he had asked me out for a game of golf/I wdn't have given him the time of day.

By J on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 01:30 am:

R.C.,come out here,Janny isn,t shy,I,d find you a man,so quick you,d see colors.And I still remember our escape pact.I wasn,t kidding,do you remember?

By Markus on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 02:06 am:

You could regret your hastiness, R.C. I'm making my annual spring training trip to FLA in March, so get your disinvites on record now before it's too late.

As for the pic, even an ordinary non-exotic guy like me has his floating around this house of mirrors, so pony up. I mean, Christ, even Swine came clean. I'm sure any number of sorabjiites would be happy to didgitize it for you, if you don't want to give Kinko's a couple bucks to do it.

By cyst on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 02:11 am:

I'll scan anyone in.

and I am good at postal-service mailing stuff. ask markus or agatha or sorabji or semillama.

By Markus on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 02:42 am:

The best.

And I really do know how to spell digitize.

By R.C. on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 04:56 am:

Geez, you'd think I was Tyra Banks or some shit! When I get a decent picture of myself/I'll mail it to Swine -- No/on 2nd thought/I'll mail it to Cyst (there's no telling what weird distortions Swine might make of it) & she can post it. Now Get Off Me!

Markus: If you wanna come down for Spring Training/there's a team that trains here -- the Red Sox or White Sox or some sock-wearing team. I think they're part of the farm league/or whatever they call the not-yet-overpaid players waiting to go up to The Show. My offer stands. Just get back to me in Feb. to confirm dates & such let me know what dietary preferences you have.

Oh BTW/you'll have to be willing to pretend you're an old school chum or co-worker of mine/or some such thing. My folks live 10 min. away & they have a key. My Mom likes to play the Grocery Fairy & stock up my frige when I'm not home. So I'll have to tell them somthing abt the White guy staying at my house. And I sure as hell ain't gonna tell them he's someone I met on the Net!

And you must like cats. Or cat/in my case.

By R.C. on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 05:04 am:

And J: I remember. But I still haven't been able to find any *real* info on how one launder's money. Sure/I know abt shell companies & running yr cash thru a legitimate business w/phony loans & such. But that wd involve too many people. WHen it comes to crime/my philosophy is "Don't pull a hesit w/anyone you wdn't be willing to share a bed with. Platonically or otherwise."

You always see these crooks & criminals in the movies getting their payoff wired to a Swiss bank account -- but you never see how they manage to get the $$ out of that (tracable) account & into
    untracable ones without getting busted. *That's* the part we need to figger out.

The search engines I tried bought up stupid sites on Tide & All & Heloise's Laundry tips.

But Jane's Fonda's abt to get divorved from Ted Turner. And she's got a $16 million jewelry collection...

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 09:14 am:

"2 kinds of people in FL...golf people and boat people".

The Disney folks will be real happy to hear that...what about the 'Mickey Mouse' people?

R.C., you have me the wrong golfers ....we are not all like that.....when they take the beer part out of golf....I quit!!!!!!

By Patrick on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

after living in LA, I have come to appreciate the salt with my margarita and further more, my mexican beer, a squirt of lime and a lick of salt with say any average piss beer like Tecate or Modelo, man, thats a good thing!

and speaking of mail....Agatha, Mail Art? What up???????????????????????

By Bk on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 12:20 pm:

While I belive that golf is just about the stupidest thing in the world (on par with fishing, and tennis) Beer does make it considerably more tolerable. Same with fishing, actually.

By The Dinner Lady on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 01:21 pm:

I'm more for mini golf myself. And extra salt with the margueritas.

By J on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 01:53 pm:

R.C.,I,ve been trying to figure out some internet scam,but I can take Jane on easy.I love salty margaritas and put salt in my beer too,some people seem to think that,s odd,but I put salt on my oranges and grapefruit and jello too.I kind of like sea fishing,we go everytime w go to Rocky Point,it,s the Sea of Cortez and it,s beautiful and you can see dolphins,seals and whales,then again we always pack a big cooler of brew.

By The Dinner Lady on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 04:51 pm:

I was once in a 'salt users focus group' (yes, really) and one woman said she salted her ham and bacon. This is where I draw th' line

By J on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 04:58 pm:

That,s scarey!!!

By Patrick on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 05:17 pm:

thats like adding sugar to a bowl of lucky charms.

By R.C. on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

My dream is to build a house on the Sea of Cortez down in Mexico...

That's why we need to do this heist!

By M on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 07:24 pm:

Grand Cayman has some nifty banking laws and more turtles than you can shake a squid at.

By Patrick on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

isn't the Kimoto Dragon native those islands, and those islands only?

By Patrick on Thursday, January 6, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

sorry ......Komodo and I see now it's native Indonesia

By Nate on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 10:29 am:

in Indonesia there is an island called Komodo.

that should have been a tip off.

By Markus on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 10:35 am:

But they are also to be found on Borneo, and are sometimes called monitor lizards. Thems good eating.

By Nate on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 11:02 am:

however, a cayman is a crocodile relative.

perhaps within you will find the confusion.

By J on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 11:52 am:

R.C.,you should come out here this spring,I have 3 spare bedrooms,I,d take you to Rocky Point only a 4-5 hour drive,I know that place like the back of my hand.I think you would like the beach at Los Concho it,s beautiful,then nightime we could go to J.D.,s and get hammered.Maybe we could get Cyst to hook up with us,her brother lives in Tucson,we could pick her up,or she could stay here too.In fact that would be a perfect place to have the fest.But buying land is pretty "iffy" in Mexico,I,ve looked into it,thats why I,m going to scope out Costa Rica.

By Czarina on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 12:33 pm:

Komodo Dragons will eat you.

By Patrick on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

i just like the name, man thats cool........

they are able to consume up to 80% of their own weight in minutes...bone and all......what is intersting also is, they often are failures at catching their prey, however, they have a certain bacteria in their teeth from previous meals, this bacteria is enough to infect a deer who got away with a simple bite and kill them within a week.......plus the page I read on them says (about their teeth) "They are large, curved and serrated and tear flesh with the efficiency of a plow parting soil."

http://www.sciam.com/1999/0399issue/0399ciofi.html

By J on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

I saw one at the San Diego Zoo,it had it,s eye on Ryan.

By Patrick on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 01:02 pm:

and you contemplated *feeding time* a little more seriously didn't you?

By Czarina on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 01:08 pm:

They swim too, so you can't escape by water.Thats interesting about the bacteria in their mouths, I wonder if it causes a systemic toxin, would it poison anything[anyone] else that tried to eat them[the deer I mean]? The Tasmanian Devil does something interesting also, can't quite remember exactly, but it either doesn't get any infections,[and they are quite vicious, even to themselves], and always have major wounds, but don't get sick from them, and maybe don't produce scar tissue.The article I read was quite interesting, to the medical field, but not many were willing to study them as they are so vicious and apparently quite odiferous.

By Patrick on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 01:16 pm:

what is intersting about the dragon is the fact that the bites don't effect each other. When they scrap for females or whatever, they have some sort of antibody that prevents it from infecting them

By R.C. on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 03:22 pm:

J -- I am *so* there!

Just gimme til, say, April/so I can save up some ducats.

And thanks for the invite!

By MapleLeaf on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 03:25 pm:

Ladies...if you are going to meet in April,,,,how soon will the act be ready for Vegas?

Just wondering?

By J on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 03:43 pm:

April is perfect,R.C. one of the best months to go there.MapleLeaf,I,d say maybe by June or July.

By R.C. on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 06:00 pm:

What act?

The High Class Tarts do Striesand?
    A damn bunch of drag queens beat us to the idea!
    So we've gotta come up w/something else.

By Rhiannon on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 06:29 pm:

Alligators have lots of bacteria in their mouths, too. If you ever get a limb bitten by an alligator, hit it on its nose with your fist or a stick. If you ever get bitten on your waist or torso by an alligator, do everything you can not to let it flip you over. That will tear all your organs.

By cyst on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 08:27 pm:

I'd forgotten that my brother lives in tucson. when he lived 10 miles down the road, I saw him about once every two months. now I've been seeing him once every three months. I think my spring trip is going to be to the east coast, but thank you for inviting me. three spare bedrooms, wow. I really should go to the southwest someday.

By Czarina on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 10:18 pm:

Rhi-----I see you have been reading your new book.
    That could be handy info for me, considering my locale.

By J on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 11:47 pm:

Czarina,it,s about time you "visit"your mom,and come along?

By J on Friday, January 7, 2000 - 11:59 pm:

R.C.,your trick with the cat and smokes..remember?Me..unicycle,tuba,baton?

By Antigone on Saturday, January 8, 2000 - 12:38 am:

I play the tuba.

By Czarina on Saturday, January 8, 2000 - 12:42 am:

"J", I was thinking the very same thing!I'll gladly participate in the "circus"

By R.C. on Saturday, January 8, 2000 - 04:26 am:

J -- a tuba AND a baton? That's worth at least $100!

Shit! -- I just rememebred something. I'm a newbie at my job/still a temp/but my 90 days are is up this month. We get 2 wks. vacation/but not til after you've been officially hired. And I can take the 1st week after 6 mos. I plan to broach the subject of coming onboard permanently in a couple of weeks. But I suspect I'll get told to sit tight until after the company relocates. Which is scheduled to happen Feb./but now there are permit problems w/the new site/blah, blah, blah. So don't hold me to a Spring visit. It may not be possible til the end of Summer/beginning of Fall. (And believe me/I will be grateful to get out of hot-ass FL anytime from June - Oct.!

By J on Saturday, January 8, 2000 - 04:36 pm:

Got news for you R.C, I,ve been to Orlando in August and it was miserable,by summer it will be like that there.We might have to pass on the shrimp cocktails,but at least the sea water will be warm and we can swim in it,and get tanked.

By Markus on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 09:20 am:

The trick with gators is to poke 'em in the eyes.

I oughta start charging.

By semillama on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 07:47 pm:

Anyone see the "Crocodile Hunter" episode on Komodo Dragons? Good god almighty! His advice, which he quickly had to demonstrate, was to get up the nearest tree as soon as possible if you think it's going to after you. You have to watch out for their tails, they are like whips.

By Czarina on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 11:53 pm:

I told you, they'll eat you!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact