the gay men in my life....

sorabji.com: Sex: the gay men in my life....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 03:19 am:

i have moved to a new town. and there is a culture that i always fall into. the gay male culture. i don't know what it is. but i am in love with gay men. they are always everything i want. they bring me to think and have the compassion and emotion i seem to not get with heterosexual men. i think it is because they are the parts of having a girlfriend i yearn for. i can't befriend girls. but gay men are my safety. they are wonderful, they care, and they are often times interested in the nitty gritty of sex like me. and they are all about what is pleasing in life.
    but in the adverse, they are usually too good looking. they are perfect. i guess that is the female delima or something. i think they are beautiful gay tho, i don't want to change them.

maybe this is just a magnification of the inadequacy i feel towards men. that i can never have them and i enjoy gay men so much, because at least with them i don't keep trying, i can finally accept them beyond captivating eyes and perfect hair. i genuinely like them.
    (sigh) i don't really know.
    they are always so nice to me. and gay men usually tell me i look pretty or nice, and they notice when i am actually "dressed up." and can give me that support of my image. it is a nice feeling. that is all anyone really wants is someone to notice things about you.

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 12:35 pm:

Most my friends are gay men,Kymical you remind me of a young me,hope that doesn,t scare you:)

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 12:41 pm:

Gay men are great and so are the fag hags who love them. You should only be worried if you think you are 'in love' with gay men because you are avoiding hetero men that you actually could get involved with. But most gay men are pretty hard to match, spesh as girlfriends. Don't worry about hanging with your homo friends. I'm sure they are fab and you sound like you get a lot of positive feedback from them.

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 02:53 pm:

Score.

By Jack on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 05:48 pm:

By Jack on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 04:24 pm:

Yes it is.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact