What...the....hell....

sorabji.com: Sex: What...the....hell....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Thursday, March 30, 2000 - 08:28 pm:

By Spider on Thursday, March 30, 2000 - 09:18 pm:

By Spider on Thursday, March 30, 2000 - 09:24 pm:

By Spider on Thursday, March 30, 2000 - 10:32 pm:

By moonit on Thursday, March 30, 2000 - 11:54 pm:

Ya know I thought I was pretty fucked up but turns out I'm not compared to these freaks!

By agatha on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 12:34 am:

betcha that guillotine gives her no lip.

By Spider on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 11:02 am:

That third page implies that her mother and brother are in on this too. What I want to know is what could have taken place in this family that would engender such a dysfunction? You don't spontaneously fixate on objects, least of all guillotines, and there's just no way something like that could coincidentally co-occur at that rate in one single family. What happened to these people?

By semillama on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 11:15 am:

All I can say is . . .PRAISE DOBBS!!!

By J on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 11:51 am:

I use to think I was real twisted,but with people fucking cars,melons,animals,and God knows what else.I,m all good.

By mistaswine on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 12:01 pm:

oh shit.

i haven't even gotten to the guillotine shit yet.

i'm still tripping on that sorry-assed AC/DC midi file.

heh. damn.

By patrick on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

i wanna know what the "westhollywood" in the address means.........everyone knows westhollywood is the gayest hood in america....."boys town" as they call it

By Spider on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 12:51 pm:

Didn't you read the whole thing? She says that she identifies with gays and lesbians because she too is a part of a sexual minority.

By patrick on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 01:09 pm:

no, i didn't read it.....smoking cigarette seemed like a better option. You actually read that? Shouldn't you be writing a poem or something?

By Margret on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 05:55 pm:

Rhiannon, I have to know HOW you found that site. My friend Adrienne now thinks I'm the biggest freak in the universe because I offered this link up to her.
    Neither of us had ever seen the like.
    Whoa.

By sarah on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

it's beautiful. the internet has soul. thank god for the aliens.

By Spider on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 08:43 pm:

Okay, I'll retrace my steps.

First I had a conversation with a friend about finding neat clothes to wear to take pictures in. She sent me this page of links.

On that page, I found a link to this site.

The fourth page that I had listed above (http://www.cattygoths.com/madamg/) has the infamous page highlighted as their "reality check of the week."

That's how I found it.

If you check out that lady's hit counter, she's gotten over 200,000 hits. Rubbernecking isn't just for car accidents anymore.

By Spiider on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 08:45 pm:

PS. My favorite thing about the sites is their broken English. That makes it all just that much more surreal.

By simon on Saturday, April 1, 2000 - 03:54 pm:

The guillotine lady was featured in The Useless Pages' "The Uselessness of Wackos" section about a year ago. Might still be in there, I haven't looked in a very long time.

By BLAKESNAKE on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 08:57 am:

I heard of some guy fucking the exhaust pipe of a car-now that is one sick individual. Whatever happened to lefty and righty? Shit if I was horny enough I think my hands would do a much better job than a damn car. What the hell is going through his mind when he performs this strange sexual act with someones car. Nevermind I don't want to know. I stick with purring pussys-THAT NOT BEING ANIMAL.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact