Penis size

sorabji.com: Sex: Penis size
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lamskin on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

Whats the average size of a mans penis? And how much does size matter? and do women prefer curvature or straight as an arrow?

By Bob on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:21 pm:

I am 15 and my unit is around 6 inches.. Do i still have some growing to do or am i all done??

By J on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:26 pm:

Lets hope not.

By Dougie on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:47 pm:

All I can say is, ever see that show, the Crocodile Hunter? After I whip mine out, I gotta call Steve the Crocodile Hunter up, have him lasso it, blindfold it, subdue it, and ease it back into my pants. Pray that yours stays the size it is, Bob.

By James on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

Why do women enjoy massively huge cocks? i dont understand.

By Bob on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:56 pm:

Does anybody know when it stops growing? gimme some input here fellows

By Bob on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 12:59 pm:

Why is that a bad thing, Dougie?

By Dougie on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 01:24 pm:

Because, Bob, it's damned expensive flying Steve up from the other side of the world every time I gotta put my dingdong back. Plus, it's a waste of his time -- think how many crocs he could be wrasslin'.

By Bob on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ok. i understand now

By drippy on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 02:05 pm:

ah, the deep complexities of the penis - trying to grasp its true meaning is like trying to grasp a small, not very heavy object that has two well-fastened handles with those scooping finger grips and and a non-slip surface.

By Bob on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 02:22 pm:

Um, yah but will my damn penis grow? when the hell does it finish growing?

By J on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 02:23 pm:

How old are you Bob?

By J on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 02:25 pm:

Wait I just saw you are 15,it might grow some more in the next few years,but I don,t know for sure cause I don,t have a penis.

By patrick on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 02:39 pm:

is it against the law to engage in this kind of converstaion with a minor?

By Dougie on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 03:46 pm:

He's probably 49, sitting at home drinking his tonic and gin, and getting off on getting guys to post about penis size.

By patrick on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 03:52 pm:

or Officer Largent down at the 45th precinct, poppin Tums and eating a pastrami on rye hopping to bag his 45th internet stalker

By Dougie on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 03:56 pm:

Oh yeah, good point. I'll keep my trouser anaconda stories to myself then.

By Officer Martinez on Tuesday, May 16, 2000 - 05:11 pm:

Its not illegal to engage in any conversation with a minor. You can only get into trouble if you come into physical contact with a minor in some way.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 16, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

oh good, glad to know we have coppers on the beat

By R.C. on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 03:01 am:

ROFL!

Only @ Sorabjiland does a penis-size thread attract nothing but guys!

By J on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 11:23 am:

Last I knew I was a woman.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 11:42 am:

Because there's nothing nearer and dearer to our hearts, RC

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 12:41 pm:

And how come nobody ever talks about vagina size? I wanna hear girls talk about the tiniest little fissure to the frickin Holland Tunnel.

By J on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 01:06 pm:

My Vagina...nothing could be finer than to be in my vaginer in the morning,,nothing could be sweeter than getting mr.peter in the morning .if you had but one life to live for a day,you,d climb in my vagina and here,s what you,d say,"nothing could be finer than to be in your vaginer in the morning"!!

By R.C. on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 02:36 am:

LOL! Sorry, J -- I always forget what team you're on.

And we don't talk abt vagina size becuz:

#1. Even when we shower together/our vaginas aren't on public display.

#2. Short of that torturous-looking set of calipers they use to measure yr cervix for a diaphragm (one look at those things & I opted for The Pill!) there really isn't any tool available to calibrate vagina-size. (Unless y'all know something I don't...)

By semillama on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 09:59 am:

1 finger, 2 fingers, three fingers, fist, foot, head, upper torso...

By Isolde on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 08:19 pm:

Well, there are the teachings of the Kama Sutra. (A friend of mine has the nickname "Mrigi" due to indiscrete disclosures by her boy). And, I suppose they have speculae in different sizes. So, depending on vaginal size they use a different speculum. But no, it's not a general topic of discussion.

By Gee on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 04:59 pm:

I think more boys should shave ther pubic hair.

The itching goes away after a while.

By Nate on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 06:23 pm:

really? how long?

do you have to maintain daily to keep the itching at bay?

i can't even shave my face more than once a week.

By semillama on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 06:27 pm:

No razor is coming near my scotum.

By patrick on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 06:38 pm:

i shave deezenuts since i rarely wear underwear, helps keep cool, no stinky stink ,the girl digs it too, use lotion to avoid itch

TMI

By Nate on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 07:15 pm:

TMI

By patrick on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 07:42 pm:

too much info

By Nate on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 07:52 pm:

agreed.

By Isolde on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 10:56 pm:

Trimming is alright. Outright shaving is another matter. I think were I male, I wouldn't allow a raor near my scrotum either.
    Just..deal with a little hair.

By Gee on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 01:57 am:

here's my personal experience, since I do shave my own "areas".

the first time I shaved it itched like Crazy growing back in. it was like that for the next two or three times that I did it. I really only did it when I was going to see a boy who liked it, so I didn't maintain it. after that it didn't itch anymore when it was growing back in.

now I do it because I really like it that way. I do it every other day because that way it's not so hairy that it's really hard to shave, and it's not so tender that I get little red spots all over. I could do it every third or fourth day, but I like to be regular.

I knew a boy who was shaved, and Trust Me, it's much appreaciated. It looks better, and you don't choke on hair so much.

By dave on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 03:32 am:

damn!

By dave on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 04:11 am:

By J on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 12:57 pm:

LOL!!! I use bikini wax,I love it.

By Isolde on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

Bikini wax frightens me.
    Turkish women use a paste which involves arsenic.
    What is it with this hairless thing?

By semillama on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 06:16 pm:

Shaving would be an abomination to my Yeti heritage.

And, hopefully, it would be to hers, too.

By dave on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 11:04 pm:

hair is dead.

By Gee on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 01:14 am:

I missed you, Dave.

By dave on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 01:30 am:

did not.

By Nate on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 01:06 pm:

holy shit gee.

By My brain is a gob on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 08:12 pm:

what is the name of that Australian waxing goo they have the infomercials for? it's a three letter word, something like

dog
    lag
    sob
    dab

but it's not anything recognizable...

the commercials are rather cool

By Lamskin on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 11:33 pm:

Would I cause serious damage if i stuck a pin straight through my shaft? I mean you cant do that with your finger cause of bone, but as far as i know, there isnt a bone in my artillery. I wonder if i stuck a pin through it while having an erection, if blood would start to spray out like water does from a water baloon when stuck with a pin...?

By Lamskin on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 11:34 pm:

Does the majority of you prefer tight vagina? or loose? I like mine tight thankyou.

By Sam on Sunday, May 21, 2000 - 11:45 pm:

oh just fuck off and shut up you stupid fucking teenager

By Gee on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 02:24 am:

what's wrong, Nate?

I have a general question for everyone: if the person you're involved with doesn't like doing something sexual (example: oral, anal, S&M), but you know they'll do it if you ask them to, will you ask?

By J on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 12:22 pm:

Yea,ask them,no tell them,like "spank me daddy"!!

By Lamskin on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 03:21 pm:

I agree. And Whats wrong with being a teenager? I think your just jealous. personally i prefer teenage fresh pussy to the older, worn in, beat up pussy. ~THAT WAS IN RESPONCE TO SAMNUTS

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 04:35 pm:

How about some fetidbeaver lambie boy?

By Isolde on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 07:08 pm:

Sounds like a good plan, Fetid.
    Gee, yes. Just approach the subject somewhat carefully?
    And Lamskin-- I have a site for you.

By JusMiceElf on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 11:17 pm:

Isolde, that site made my little friend retract in fear.

By Isolde on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 12:00 am:

JusMiceElf--I'm sorry. I hope you never have to undergo catheterization in, uh, normal circumstances.
    On the other hand, I have to wonder about how much time I spend wandering about when I can come up with sites like that off the top of my head. That's terrible. If I had a litle friend, he's retract in fear too.
    I thought it might please Lamskin, though...

By semillama on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 08:47 am:

(in the voice of Randy "Macho Man" Savage)Lambskin, you ain't HAD sex until you've had Prairie Squid, OOHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH

Make sure you remove the beak first.

By Lamskin on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 12:16 pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thanx i will try that

By semillama on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 11:30 am:

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 03:57 pm:

So, Sem, I wonder what it takes to a) become an honorary "member" and b) what it takes to be "an expelled member." .... I want to see a pic of the Icelandic Elf Homo Sapiens obscurious, image PF1, but i couldn't find it/ (too small may be?)

Ha!

By J on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

Lamskin...it,s all about you,huh?

By Isolde on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 06:57 pm:

That site was...uh...interesting. One of my father's girlfriends collected phallic art. Her garden was filled with gigantic penes.

By Gee on Sunday, May 28, 2000 - 02:59 am:

occasionally I doodle the basic shape of a penis. You can find the occasional one included in my anthropology notes, which is the main reason I didn't let anyone borrow them.

mainly I like to doodle happy faces and hearts. I do happy faces because I think they're really cute, and hearts because they're so easy you don't even have to think about it.

I like to keep my hands busy.

By GOD on Sunday, May 28, 2000 - 09:57 am:

an idle mind is the Devil's playground....oh shit! looks like he's putting in a merry go round....

By Lamskin on Monday, May 29, 2000 - 11:53 pm:

I wish my penis was bigger

By Isolde on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 12:02 am:

Well, there is a procedure for that. But really, why do you need a bigger penis?

By patrick on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

this woman at the wedding over the weekend, made a strange comment, being an ultrafeminist, she preluded the comment with "don't take this the wrong way" and went on to say "some guys tend to compose themselves and hold their body very penis-centric...like there is something the pulls them from their penis and when i saw you i made the comment to so and so 'oh my god look at him he is so penis centric the way he stands and carries himself." now this was told to me in a private room doing drugs with a few other people. and i was far from insulted. I just told her because of my height i tend to slouch and when i stadnd for extended periods i tend to lean on something and jut my pelvis out. I specualted this was what she was referring to.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 06:51 pm:

How come it's always an "Ultrafeminist" who notices these things? Really, sometimes I believe that no one spends more time thinking about dicks than super-gener-politics-obsessed feminists. I mean, if you made a comment about her being vaginally-centered, who knows what would've happened?

By droopy on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 07:30 pm:

the hell with it. i'm keeping my mouth shut.

By Isolde on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 09:36 pm:

If you want to look at it the way that woman did, girls can be breast-centric too, trying to counter the imbalence up top by pushing out their chest...

By Dougie on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 10:33 pm:

Actually, I notice a lot of women trying to hide their breasts, either by walking with their arms folded, carrying a purse or bag or spare piece of clothing across their chests, or wearing baggy shirts.

By Margret on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 02:12 am:

Uhhh.
    Yeah.
    Ok.
    Lemme see, what is the rational version of what I was going to say?
    Oh yeah. I'm an ultrafeminist.
    I don't bother apologizing for what I'm going to say in advance with a caveat. I also don't make sweeping generalizations. Sounds like this woman didn't either. She said 'some guys....' which would, I believe, make a fabulous album title, if Liz Phair hadn't already done this too well with 'Exile in Guyville.'
    On the other hand, I probably would have sought knowledge offensively rather than stating a claim. I like to think I might have asked 'are you leading with your dick on purpose, is it unconscious, or is it maybe even not leading with your dick?'
    I think I'm going to start prefacing overheard comments with 'some unreconstructed moron.'

By patrick on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 12:38 pm:

yeah sem that was also my thought. sheactually spent time thinking of this, but you know it was kinda an interesting observation and it even kinda flattered me. i suupose i am penis centric, i suppose if i were a girl i might be breast-centric as well.....why not.......???

its unconcsious until now margret......

i now stuff my pantaloons, and exagerate my stance, like a wishbone to water....

By Gee on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

why is it shocking that she spent time thinking about this? Sometimes people dwell on things that might seem odd. Look at some of the things you goons spend hours thinking about.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 01:15 pm:

I'm not a goon, I'm a dork.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 01:17 pm:

i think gee needs a good ass fucking.

By agatha on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 01:19 pm:

dougie, has it occurred to you that some women walk with their arms folded because it's comfortable for them? just a thought. i walk with my hands balled into loose fists, is this supposed to mean something? what it means to me is that i have been walking with my hands balled into loose fists since i was in like second grade. it's just what i do. there is no meaning to it. sometimes i sit with my arms crossed over my chest. that usually means that i am cold.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 01:28 pm:

and your the man to deliver nate

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 01:32 pm:

agatha, yes, I've thought of that. But I'm not talking about women whom I've only seen once. I'm talking about women whom I see daily and who do seem to hide their breasts as a habit, much to my chagrin.

By J on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 02:13 pm:

I tend to agree with Isolde,I remember when I first got cans,I was the last girl I knew to get a training bra and though it wasn,t much at least something was popping out.I was so proud that I finally got the training bra and made a big point of adjusting my bra strap,I went and got some tight sweaters and was jutting them out as best I could.That lasted about 2 months everyone thought I was wearing falsies and would punch them,then I got like Dougie was saying,hide them and hope they forget.Gee don,t ever get drunk with Nate.

By semillama on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 03:06 pm:

I hide other people's privates for them.

In boxes at the bottoms of wells.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 03:55 pm:

Maybe the question should be...why are women expected to enjoy having their breasts stared at?

I was 10 when I first started wearing a bra. Not a trainer, either. 32B. I remember that the first day I wore it, I also wore a t-shirt which had writing on it, and every time someone looked down at my chest, I thought they were staring at the outlines of the bra rather than reading my shirt. I was so embarrassed.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 04:43 pm:

I'm not saying women are expected to enjoy it, nor am I saying that men should walk around town with their eyes at constant breast level, ogling every female who walks down the street. I just mentioned that I had noticed a lot of women seeming to try to hide their breasts.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

i've never noticed that.

maybe you ooze letch and make women self conscious.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 06:46 pm:

and gee, i'm safe to get drunk with.

if you're looking for a good assfucking.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 08:25 pm:

I ooze letch like your posts exude warmth.

By semillama on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 08:36 pm:

You know, this is something R. C. should be in on.

By Isolde on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

I know I'm certainly not interested in having my breasts stared at. All through high school, skanky older men hit on me. It was really gross. But I definently know women who really do make a point about their breasts, making sure they can be seen by all, etc. I don't see that as much in men, actually, but I'm not really in on provate all male conversations, so I can't draw much of a conclusion there.
    Anyway.

By Gee on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 11:52 pm:

next time you're in toronto we'll go get drunk and have anal sex. promise.

By JusMiceElf on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 01:24 am:

dammit Gee, I was in Toronto in April, and you didn't have sex with me.

By Jay on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 08:07 am:

Beaners, like to eat beans like to hide their breasts, hands across their chests, don't get all upset, it's proper etiquette, so please don't forget to be a......Beaners, like to have anal sex, go eat some bad tex mex, fart louder than T-rex...Beaners.

By Nate on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

deal, gee.

By patrick on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

Being nate's representation, I will be in toronto to ensure all parties involved have facillitated said agreement (hereafter referred to as DEAL) in the proper manner suitable to both nate (hereafter referred to as ASSER) and gee(hereafter referred to ASSEE)

I have negotiated with the Cuervo Tequilla Company and WET Products lube manufacturer to sponsor this arrangment.

All parties involved, including Cuervo, WET, Asser and Assee have waived off any liability for any subsequent from the DEAL.

please sign here

Asser

Assee

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 01:35 pm:

whoaaa.

wtf?

since when does gee talk about getting loaded and taking backshots?

"i've got an 808 in my pelvis."

sign me up.

By Nate on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 04:35 pm:

808? overused to the point of being cheesy?

By Dougie on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 08:30 pm:

WTF's an 808?

By Cat on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 10:20 pm:

I'm all for talking about penis size. But what really gets me is the way men name their penis. And usually it's "Mr" something...and Elvis seems to come into it a lot too.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 1, 2000 - 10:34 pm:

I call mine "Frankie," after Ol' Blue Eyes.

By Antigone on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 12:55 am:

Mine is called "The Messiah Penis," or simply JP.

By Gee on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 01:31 am:

Ishmael was talking about how he has a friend who named his penis Jesus.

By Nate on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 10:51 am:

white man's thunder stick.

i just made that up. i have no name for mine.

808 is a drum machine. you've heard one.

By patrick on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 11:52 am:

i have never named mine.

By Dougie on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 11:59 am:

Pliny the Elder would be a good name.

By J on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 01:12 pm:

I asked a friend of mine what he called his and he said Blanche BeBois,when I asked him how he pulled that name out of his ass,he said because it depended on the kindness of strangers.

By Dougie on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 01:23 pm:

Good one J.

Another one might be, "Pepe le Spew."

By Gee on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 11:24 pm:

don't stop me if you've heard this one.

What has two legs and bleeds profusely?

half a cat.

By Sam on Saturday, June 3, 2000 - 12:21 am:

I am sucking cunt
    It feels so nice
    I am sucking cunt
    It tastes so sweet
    I am sucking cunt
    Wouldn't you like a piece?
    I am sucking cunt
    I am sucking cunt

By Cat on Saturday, June 3, 2000 - 01:27 am:

"Jesus" seems to be popping up a bit (don't worry about excusing the too obvious pun).

Is that so when your partner cries "Oh Jesus", you think she/he is referring to the splendours of your penis? The reality is they've probably just recalled they forgot to put the garbage out.

By Cat on Saturday, June 3, 2000 - 01:30 am:

Gee, is your "joke" a reference to my name? If so....may the fleas of a thousand felines infest your armpits.

By Gee on Sunday, June 4, 2000 - 02:18 am:

it has nothing to do with you.

I love to tell Semillama's archaeologist/tampon joke. I tell it to all the people I know seperatly, so that I can tell it more often. last term I scratched it on a desk in my science class. next time I saw it someone had scratched "HA HA THATS FUNNY" beside it. I didn't know if they were being sarcastic or not.

By semillama on Sunday, June 4, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

God, i forgot about that one! I could've used it this weekend too!

I'll have to email it to my friends now.

By Starfallforever on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 04:00 am:

you guys should write for a comedy act, I cant stop laughing my ass off!!!!

By Jj on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 04:26 am:

does a females vagina get loose if shes been sexually active for couple o years

By V on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 06:50 pm:

I expect so.

By Only One J on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 02:38 am:

Jesus Christ,this Jj isn't me,did anyone even know I was gone? I am really gone,take me away..

By kazu on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 05:06 pm:

I noticed. I miss you J,

By semillama on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 05:37 pm:

we miss you all the time J.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 11:14 am:

we lub J.

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 04:50 pm:

...even the arch TROLL of Sorabji likes J,,,,you do some razor sharp postings,I like them lots,I remember plenty of them,Christ,I even swipe your web sites and regard them as ny own creation,now lets see,the last one that made me fall off my computer seat was a song... "nothing could be finer than to be in my virgina in the morning"...now J,that was awesome,how the hell you you create stuff like that I dont know,v just feels its about time I gave you some kinda homage,you deserve it.

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 05:00 pm:

...now,v will read j,s thoughts "that Russki shithead is takeing the piss"...no v is not,v happens to like you,......v may not post on Christmas day,as v will have 3 bots of J.D. inside him...but I may try...

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 05:19 pm:

...v is worn out,had to host a party for 25 kids and 50 adults at my place tonight,why allways v? it has to be one of a few things,v is single,perhaps has feelings of guilt about not haveing kids himself,has a big house,plenty of time and spare bucks,allways moans about not haveing kids,...on Christmas day v needs oblivion.

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 05:26 pm:

...dont we all...

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 06:23 pm:

...y,know at that God dam awefull kids party v had tonight,v was talking to a blood expert,he say to v,"y,know v,if you went to the U.S.A.,your blood is not a viable product,v say back,"how you mean,bro?"...he say well,that "mad cow" stuff,c.j.d.,it can stay in your system for 30 years ,before it changes your brain to Swiss cheese ...so if you want a blood transplant,stick to American,we can filter for H.I.V. AIDS,AND HEPATITUS.Sorabjis,v just tells the gossip he hears from kids parents,tonight you have a small bit of v,s life....

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 07:19 pm:

Now,v is most worn out,but may indeed post 25 dec,or not,depends on intake of j.d......but you just dont know your luck,.ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH.....CHRIST,v is drowning in a sea of j.d.....help me...no,on 2nd thoughts,dont ,v happens to like j.d.....glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,glug,..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

By Vf on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 07:35 pm:

..joking as allways..............v is all ways sharp as a razor,as trolls say,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By V on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 04:27 pm:

...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............dont think I posted the last two,but its real kind of the trolls to help me out.

By V on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 02:08 pm:

...HAPPY NEW YEAR TROLLS.

By Troll Guy on Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 12:14 am:

Some fucking stupid shit

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact