and the losers who aint gettin it.

sorabji.com: Sex: and the losers who aint gettin it.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 04:30 am:

I think i've posted before on the freaks I seem to get messaged by on icq. It's like that irl too. I must have an invisible forehead sign 'pick me i'm gullible'.

Bigboy: Hi
    Mo: hey
    Bigboy: r u into casual sex?
    MO: what exactly do you want?
    Bigboy: no string attached sex
    Mo: what if I was a 14 yo girl
    Bigboy: but yr not
    Mo: how do you know?
    Bigboy: do u live in ?????
    Bigboy: caus yr info says yr 24
    Mo: have you ever heard about big bad people that can lie. Yr info has nothing on you. Are you ashamed of something?
    Bigboy: Hi Tania
    Mo: my name isnt Tania
    Bigboy: well then do you want a shag?
    Bigboy: well are you keen?
    Mo: I dont do losers
    Bigboy: I'm not a loser. besides you are probably fat and ugly.
    MO: yeah i probably am. But i dont go around asking complete strangers for sex now do i?
    Bigboy: how do i know? you might.
    Mo; How many chicks have you propositioned? and how often does it work? and how old are you?
    Bigboy: I'm 24 and I've only done this twice and they keep coming back for more.
    Mo: why cant u meet chicks in a normal way?
    Bigboy; I've only asked two girls.
    Mo: um actually you asked me and I said no. Looks like your scorecard is going down.
    Bigboy: I dont make a habbit of it
    Bigboy: My mate told me to try it cause it works for him
    Mo: right, so if your mate jumped off a cliff.... it was one of the first things u ever messaged me, so i'm pretty sure you're on the LIAR list.
    Bigboy: think whatever you want but you must be very lonely.
    Mo: yes thats right I am. Cause its me asking people I dont know if they'd like to fuck me.

Guys are so stupid.

Next time I get a loser message i'm asking for a credit card number first.

By J on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 11:39 am:

Haha,Moonit,I hear you,I was getting into the fight room at yahoo,but now some guy that goes by Mr.DaytimeFun won't stop hounding me.It would be one thing if it was an adult chat,but it's the fight room for the love of God.

By agatha on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 02:38 pm:

moon, that was awesome.

By Jay on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 03:23 pm:

Any of you pretty little ladies up for some afternoon delight?

By moonit on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

Sure Jay, just send me your credit card details and I'll call you right back.

By J on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

LOL!!!

By Cat on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 05:28 pm:

I love the guys who page you with the startling news that they've got a 9 inch cock. Like cock size really makes a difference on the keyboard. Unless you're trying to type with it.

By Nate on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 06:44 pm:

uio ghjASCVBWER as 890 uiobnmxcvghj xcviopxcvjkl

damn that's hard.

By Cat on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

It might be easier if it was limp...not that I'd know, not being equipped in that direction.

By Cat on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 07:29 pm:

You know, I wish I was equipped with a penis. I mean, seriously, they're kinda fun to play with (even in a non-sexual way). And they look so cute, ugly sure, but still adorable.

I'd be drawing little happy faces on mine. Making it do push ups. Calling it silly names and talking to it when I was driving along. Basically treating it like a pet.

I'm kinda jealous really of blokes...there's just no end to the entertainment you can have with this bit of flesh that has a mind of it's own.

By Jay on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

Yeah, a penis makes a good conversation partner on long road trips.
    "hey clyde how you doing down there buddy?"
    "oh not to bad, just hanging out. little hot and cramped though"
    "oh well, wanna come up here and take the wheel for a bit?"
    "really? don't you remember the last time we tried that?"

By Isolde on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 08:08 pm:

I'm not really into penes. But I would like to be able to piss standing up without making a huge mess.

By Pamela on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 09:57 pm:

I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with my name being Pamela, but I get sooooo many of those damn messages from people that I don't even know. For a while they were mostly hispanic males, but now the lot of them seem to be from India. Where the hell are they getting my screen names? What could they possibly be looking up to find me? Ugh!

My first response when I get those messages, are usually, "I'm happily married, thank you". And then they respond by saying, "So am I, but what does that have to do with anything?"

It is just sickening.

I love the penis. It is so nice and soft... err, anyway... They're fun, but it's been a while since I got to play with one. I'm now in the home stretch of my pregnancy; I've got two weeks left, but my husband and I haven't been able to have sex for two months. I feel bad for him, but he could at least let me play with it... Oh well.

He is pretty much stressed out right now, and when I do get to "spend time with him", he usually just wants to go to sleep. He broke his wrist very badly about a month ago and they had to perform surgery about two weeks ago (put a huge screw in it) so I can understand him being tired and all. Since my boss fired me when I was 8 months pregnant, he has to work extra hard to make money and with a broken wrist, it is not easy on him.

Moving on... I want to have this baby so badly. I am getting sick of being pregnant. I want to be able to bend again. The baby is so big already. It is about 8 and a half lbs right now and growing at about a pound a week. I am not due until 8/31 and that would put the baby at about 10 and a half lbs. That is too big for me. My doctor is thinking about inducing me b/c she doesn't think I will be able to have a vaginal birth if the baby gets much bigger. Yeah.

And, Hey J! How's it going? What have you been up to lately? I miss hearing about your escapades.

By Daniel ssss on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 01:13 am:

I think Sem or Swine posted some time ago a url for the phallus museum up in Iceland (where else?) but I can't seem to find the post. I'm not saying anything else. Nope.

By Gee on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 01:18 am:

I'm really in the mood to draw on a nice firm back. magic-marker hearts and flowers.

By Mudangel on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 04:47 am:

if you wanna have fun in the sun and get laid in the shaid email me at dewells@aol.com

By Nate on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 10:31 am:

you can't get fired when you're 8 months pregnant. i mean, unless you were sitting around all day on AIM and the web.

you didn't get fired because you're pregnant, did you?

they have to give you leave.

it's the law.

By J on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 01:11 pm:

Pam,this answers my question on another thread,well it won't be much longer,how exciting.Why did you get fired?

By Pez on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 06:33 pm:

you know how some other langauages are associated with gender?

a stick would be male and a rock would be female.

in fact, in some areas of the world, a woman could be killed if she played the flute. because it's phallic-shaped.

sort of interesting. flute is supposed to be the girliest instrument of them all.

By Isolde on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 06:38 pm:

"This one time, at band camp..."

By Musical pez on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

havn't seen american pie yet. should.

i do play the flute. though i haven't practised in over a month.

bad, bad pez.

band camps are some of the horniest places you'll ever go (speaking from expirience...) 'cause there can be some HOT guys. but that was before i cared about how i look...

By crimson on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 06:53 pm:

band camps. you're not kidding about them being horny places. i've divested many a young band geek of his virginity. when i was in band myself (i was a tuba player for many years), i used to give handjobs on the band bus. even managed to do some full-penetration sex while rolling down the highway. later, in college, i used to wait for the high school band camps to start (they were hosted by the university). easy pickin's. if you can't score a piece of teenage ass during band camp season, please consult a doctor.

By Isolde on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

Dude. _Now_ you tell me.

By Pezzy-poo on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

wouldn't be at all surprised.

i was next in line to be the band slut, but someone else ended up playing piccolo instead.

:sigh:

By semillama on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 07:27 pm:

Just how bad I am at this sex/relationship/dating thing:

I went to band camp for three years (took acting, actually) and couldn't get more then a few kisses.

Everyone was certainly gettin' it on.

The second year was the worst, because my best freind at the time and I were the only guys in an acting class of like 40. That also wasn't the one year I got kissed. I definitely was in pursuit though. The last year, i only realize now who the girl i should've been after was. Oh well.

My best friend from that time, he's still being followed around by the girl he was screwing at band camp. She's moved to three different states after him.

By Pez on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 12:49 am:

see?

i never got laid at band camp either. too weird. someone actually told that to me. i actually took it as a compliment.

i was in a play in march. an old lady who couldn't find her weiner. the sausage eaters.

By Tired on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 02:47 am:

so these areas of the world encourage men rather than women to hold the phallic objects to their mouths? Of course, if you pointed this out, they'd prolly kill you. with knives and bats and so forth. and then go eat bananas.

By J on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 10:18 am:

I use to play the tuba too,only 3 valves,my band teacher Mr.Ryan asked me to quit the second year,so all of 7th grade and half of 8th.Bastard use to get in my face and scream about blowing as he blew in front of me,he was spitting all over me.I was in juniop high then,never been kissed.

By Pez on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 01:52 pm:

i had my first kiss when i was 17. just over a year ago.

i used to play piano and tenor saxaphone, too. i've tried guitar, but i can't seem to stick to it. perhaps it's because i've never been required to play it for anything.

i found out about the man/flute connection when i wrote a flute speech for my sophmore year.

i might learn more about it, as i'm taking cultural anthropology as part of my humanities requirement.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 03:03 pm:

earlier you sounded so jaded for someone who is 18, man, relax a little about meeting a guy, you have along way to go.

By Pez. plain and simple. on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 03:40 am:

i do.

sometimes i worry that i'm destined to be alone, 'cause i haven't been on a date in about ten months.

if you can even call what i've been on "dates."

i've been a little disapointed in the past. my favorite guy i've been on a date with is gay, so that doesn't help matters.

it's just that i get so lonely.

By TBone on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

There's a lot more to life than "guys".

Trust me, I am one. It's not that great.

Friends can be a lot smoother than some date... Especially if it's this "player" guy you were talking about.

I'm in a happy relationship now, but 2 years ago, when I was 18, I made the mistake of getting into a crap relationship when I really should have been having the time of my life with the good friends around me.

You don't have to be lonely if you have friends.

By Pez on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

all my friends are in the process of moving across the country to boston, california, idaho...

to tell the truth, i don't have that many. i used to work so hard at shutting them out.... they didn't need to know all my problems.

i'm working on it. one of my coworkers and i are planning to go see moby. it'll be fun.

mooooooby. :drooooooool:

By semillama on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 04:50 pm:

10 months? nothing. Start worrying when you start measuring in years...

By Jenn on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 11:14 am:

Hi! I am Jenny. I am 15. I had a date with my boyfriend. Everyone was talking that my boyfriend has a small cock. He said that I could sleep at his place because his parents were gone. I said OK. When I came to his apartment he was ready for bed. He said Come on, lets go in bed. I came into a bed and he said that he want to have sex with me. I tought that he has a small one, I said Lets do it! When he get naked I saw 10,5 inch monster cock!!! I couldnīt belive it.

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 12:23 pm:

You know what sweetie, you should be playing with barbie dolls not your boyfriend!!!
    Hey, if you come up with some god awful disease, don't go crying to anyone....it's your own damn fault!! I don't feel sorry for kids like you!

If your crying for help, it's not working.

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 02:57 pm:

I want to apologize for my last inquiry.. :(

I hate to have feelings like that, but you need to be more responsable. I just don't understand why you want to engage in something like that, especially when you're so young. It only takes one time to get pregnant, to get a disease and to be left, just because the guy or girl wanted to use you. Having sex is not something you play around with...it comes with risks...BE CAREFUL!!

By semillama on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 04:21 pm:

You need to realize when it's some 48-year-old dude in his basement pretending to be a 15-year-old girl.

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 04:31 pm:

EXCUSE ME!!!

By Spider on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:26 pm:

I have to ask....what's the draw for men to pretend to be teenaged girls online? Is it the experience of pretending to be a girl and thinking about, I don't know, their thoughts and parts and stuff? Or are they gay and conflicted, and looking to get propositioned?

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:29 pm:

Spider...my words exactly!!!

It makes you wonder how many people are like that...your neighbors, friends or even family members...not something I want to think about!

By semillama on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:50 pm:

or even the very people on this message board...

you never know who might not be the gender you are assuming they are based on their name...

By Spider on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

No, seriously, I want to know. What is it about pretending to be a young girl that gets them off?

By Anitgone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

Yeah, I mean the only reason I know sem's a guy is 'cause I fucked him up the ass.

By semillama on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:00 pm:

How does that make me a guy?

It just makes me the owner of an ass.

By Antigone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:06 pm:

Aw, shit. Do I have to draw yous a diagram?

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:08 pm:

You're all confusing me now....LOL!

Hey, as long as you're all happy, that's what counts.

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:09 pm:

Please do!

By wisper on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:29 pm:

i don't get it either, spider.
    I assume it must get them off somehow, or else it wouldn't happen so often.

By TBone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:50 pm:

When someone has an obcession with a certain kind of person, it's common for them to want to identify with them. Role playing.
    or maybe since trying to talk to an actual little girl online rarely matches their fantasies, they take the role of the fantasy.
    Since hyper-slutty 15-year-old girls who will describe the most intimate details of their desires to some stranger on the internet are in high demand with short supply, these people need to create their own. Since just thinking about them isn't much fun, they make them come to life by pretending to be them.
    Uh, not that I'd know, or anything.

By Spider on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:21 pm:

That makes sense.

By Natealie on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 09:49 pm:

hey, so, uh, i just turned 15 and i got my boobies and my period and i put down my barbies and i picked up a busted up copy of some iceberg slim novel. i find that sucking giant horsecock is the best thing in the world. i like to take a big horsecock between classes at my highschool where i am a 15 year old girl. i keep my plaid skirt ironed and my socks knee high and my horsecock massive and thick and long for my tiny wet cunt. oh jesus, please save me from the horsecock, my love, the horsecock, i cannot get enough horsecock.

By Antigone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:03 pm:

I am Sparticus!

By Natealie on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:09 pm:

mmmm. thhhhparticuth. are you a 15 year old girl, too?

By semillama on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 11:38 am:

He's a 15 year old IRAQI girl.

With bruises.

and chemical light burns around the genitals.

(I just gave Wolfowitz a stiffie)

By Gee on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 01:02 pm:

I have such a headache.

Three Things I've Said Too Many Times Today:

(1) Kim is sick.
    (2) I'm sorry, I can't release that information.
    (3) Ron! Calm down!

By Llamalover on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 03:34 pm:

horsecock? that would be a bit big, dont you think? for a 15 yo girl? thats kinda weird...
    band camp season is upon us!!! tha chance to get laid by a new chick every night!!! i love band camp, but the movie sucked horsecock...

just like natealie

By Natealie on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 05:09 pm:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha\ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha\vha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

By Nate on Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - 05:12 pm:

decode now for a secret picture of your mom getting horsefucked by a coors can!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact